PAK-FA Project

Quick Preview of all the Textures set up and Animations including bay doors,Gun Port,chute,missiles..!Hope you guys like how this is coming along,dont mind the mess in the texture part i am still adding more.book.gif

Its awesome to see a model being developed with videos and screenshots.

Thanks for the time, effort and work that goes into doing it.

Now.....................

PAKFA_zpsb3klagxc.jpg

LoL sorry I could not resist......hahaha

Edited by WRAITH
  • Like 1

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

Quick Preview of all the Textures set up and Animations including bay doors,Gun Port,chute,missiles..!Hope you guys like how this is coming along,dont mind the mess in the texture part i am still adding more.:book:

The level of elaboration of the details is impressive, especially when you consider that this is still a free mod:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Honestly I really ready to pay hard cash for this mode to support cubanace! I have a feeling that it becoming a very top level product.

Did you ever talk to ED guys regarding this mode?

This will always be free of charge!!,unless in the future i have the skills and a team and sdk with eagle dynamics,but the truth is pak fa is a prototype and its going to take years for it to change and data to be in hand!,so guys lets not get blind here!.

This will always be free of charge!!,unless in the future i have the skills and a team and sdk with eagle dynamics,but the truth is pak fa is a prototype and its going to take years for it to change and data to be in hand!,so guys lets not get blind here!.

Well yes... But if anyone with your ability would create more contemporary planes like Su-27SM3, Mig-29SMT, S-35C that would mean flightsim heaven :) and I still have hope that you'll make that beautiful Mig-35 one day.

We do understand that real data (radar, etc is not available but you're making good educated assumptions and after all even ED's Su-27 and F-15 are not full blown military simulator that replicates all the systems with high correlation to experimental data.

Do you keep experimenting with thrust vectoring?

Thanks

Ted

Well yes... But if anyone with your ability would create more contemporary planes like Su-27SM3, Mig-29SMT, S-35C that would mean flightsim heaven :) and I still have hope that you'll make that beautiful Mig-35 one day.

We do understand that real data (radar, etc is not available but you're making good educated assumptions and after all even ED's Su-27 and F-15 are not full blown military simulator that replicates all the systems with high correlation to experimental data.

Thanks

Ted

Yes i do in the EFM version but i havent been able to do that in SFM, I dont think its possible to do in SFM,dont know i am not good at coding.

Looks incredible! I assume that you didn't get to code the cockpit screens yet?

Beautiful work!

NO not yet i am still adding textures to the model and cockpit, i added a simple Altimeter and its amazing the life it gives the cockpit,cant wait to code more into it,here is a few render of the new cockpit,she is not finished.

• Like 1

Cubanace PAK-FA Supporter

Sweeet nice view..................

attachment.php?attachmentid=159167&d=1489719595

Just really nice!

Will you be adding a manual or user guide for cockpit functions available to use mainly for start-up procedures and chute deployment, weapons bay etc

Also wanted to ask will this be filed under the user files here................ https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/

And supported for new version of DCS World 2.0 merge later on?

Again thank you for the hard work in a free community project.

Kind Regards

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

It's amazing how far you've come with this, great work cubanace :thumbup:

+1

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Sup Cubanace. I was just wondering if you are going to release the updated version of the plane today like you said???

Next update is ether coming tonight or tomorow , update includes working altimeter in cockpit for you guts to see it alive,also added refueling probe code and model,also new tvc engines and turbine fans animations included, as for the new whole cockpit no not yet its not ready.

Update.

I Bring you guys a Simple Update due to the fact that i havent had the time to bring out the full new model and cockpit due to real Job this weekend!!there is just to much texturing and work left to do,but no worries on this Update i bring you guys...

#1 WORKING ALTIMETER IN COCKPIT

This Brings the Pit to life a bit)Still Beta ,have to calibrate it,this was to get an idea how gauges work in custom Pits.

#2 Added Pilot and Ejection Seat Model (These are simple nothing professional),Ejection Animation still not implemented.

Added AfterBurner Glow Effect Look at the back from side ways inside the nozzles and enjoy the show.,

KEy Bindings again are...

Alt-g for Hook.

P for Chute (Still no 3d model implemented yet).

Download Link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vu7b2r142iveo0r/AAC4AyqvsYJeL-LhZVGle_OQa?dl=0

Edited by cubanace