Viggen Release

ultrablue2258

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big things on Friday

Damn, that's really exciting news! Must be the pre-sale at least, maybe even an instant release. Can't wait :joystick:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Well I am glad Friday is the start of my vacation until the 3rd. Whatever is coming, I shall be ready for it. Hopefully something more than words is gonna show up :smilewink:

"We are going to have a lutfisk party!"

"Sorry, we got the release month right... The year, not so much..."

My bet is something like that, and a nice 2 minute long video. :)

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Big things on Friday

You are the MAN Matt!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I am ready for it!!!! Yihaaaaa!!!! Merry christmas too everybody!!! :xmas:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

So, is tomorrow a release, or pre-purchase? :D

Release offcourse. :D

Hahaha...time too spend some bonus money!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edited by boedha68

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Even though we are all optimistic about tomorrow, let us not haste ourselves, "report what you know, not what you think" and "all messages that the resistance has ceased are false" and so on.

To clarify, all that has been said, from both Wags and Cobra, is that shit is about to get real tomorrow. Nothing more specified than that ;)

I, for one, will stay highly pessimistic until the opposite sits in my lap.

Found this on a german games forum:

Leatherneck Simulations, in association with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics, are pleased to announce the AJS-37 for DCS World is now available for pre-purchase! The pre-purchase provides both a 20% discount off the retail price and access to the Early Access coming in early 2017.

DCS: AJS-37 Viggen will launch on January 27th for $59.99. Pre Purchase now for $47.99 and save 20%!

http://www.gamestar.de/community/gspinboard/showpost.php?p=17815025&postcount=730

Don't know about its credibility, Nirvi is a moderator on the ED forums though.

Edit: It's from the description of this trailer:

Didn't noticed it first, because the footage is "old".

Anyways, January 27th it is then :D

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

LN, if you need a tester for the Viggen with an X52pro, I'm your guy :) I promise to fly her often and test every available munition :)

Nah, I'm sure their testers have X52's too... I, on the other hand, have a G940 at my disposal. And we all know that FFB often tends to be buggy and therefore needs to be properly tested... :music_whistling:

I dont think anyone here have to expect a release tomorrow as Cobra have stated that they will be working on it over the christmas, i think best case scenario is that they start the pre purchase with maybe a rough estimate for a release date.

Ok, if I wanted to keep wishful thinking alive, I'd say that release is not completely out of the question. Think about it - IF they release tomorrow (and I don't really think so), they will surely have to work over the holidays to iron out all the bugs that inadvertely appear. And they will be busy with it for quite some time, therefore I believe it would be better for them to release after New Year.

I also expect a pre-purchase (hopefully with a fixed release date even), and a teaser video or something (my bet it will include Viggens in Christmas tree formation :))... But I would be gladly proven wrong.

Whos to say its not the 23rd or the 24th ;)

See my previous comment ;)

Tornado3 small.jpg

Great :thumbup: Not to sound negative, but is there still something big coming friday? Or is the pre-purchase the "big" news?

I guess that's it: The start of the pre-sale and announcement of the release date.

Tornado3 small.jpg