DCS: AJS-37 Viggen Livestream! With Myself, Grimes, Einstein from Mudspike, and Wags

graywo1fg

If you view the past broadcasts on twitch the playback is pretty smooth.

Whenever it gets uploaded to youtube it will be on Grays channel here.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Jesus LOL!!!! no pilots, the possible special guest is undoubtedly a person. :)

A real life Viggen pilot? :music_whistling:

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The full (2 hour 35 min) livestream from last night has been uploaded to YouTube. The guys fly two missions a airbase strike and a shipping strike whilst answering lots of Q&A, well worth the watch. Thanks to all involved.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

At the 17:55 mark: "Whats that C-17 doing there?"

Upcomming C-17 Module confirmed? :D

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

I've heard there is a little F/A-18 teaser by Wags, can anyone tell me where exactly?

I guess my friend confused the C-17 with the F/A-18 :D

Watch from 12:45.

Nice stream despite the constant buffering in the first mission.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

hey whats that hornet and C-17 doing there... Hornet we know is in the works, is it possible they are working on C-17 now too? He never said hey whats that C-130 doing there lol, and there were C-130s on the tarmac. So, maybe in future C-17 in the works?

hey whats that hornet and C-17 doing there... Hornet we know is in the works, is it possible they are working on C-17 now too? He never said hey whats that C-130 doing there lol, and there were C-130s on the tarmac. So, maybe in future C-17 in the works?

Probably a new AI model since the current one is quite dated. :-)

The livestream was about the Viggen and not about the upcoming modules...

Actually they themselves decided to answer questions about the F-14, as they have said during the live stream, however the delay was enormous, and there wasn't time at the end.

You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can't, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don't give up. — Chuck Yeager

Actually they themselves decided to answer questions about the F-14, as they have said during the live stream, however the delay was enormous, and there wasn't time at the end.

Yeah, no worries though.

There will be a lot of focus on the F-14 moving forward. Afterall, the Viggen is almost out. :)

The F-14 is next. As scary as that sounds! :D

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Yeah, no worries though.

There will be a lot of focus on the F-14 moving forward. Afterall, the Viggen is almost out. :)

Glad to hear that, cause the F-14 is more my cup of tea than the Viggen... I have been wanting to do carrier operations since I got DCS...

Yeah, no worries though.

My only fear with the Tomcat is that the Phoenix missiles it carries will absolutely destroy Multiplayer servers. I'd love to know how that's going to turn out...

My only fear with the Tomcat is that the Phoenix missiles it carries will absolutely destroy Multiplayer servers. I'd love to know how that's going to turn out...

Why? I don´t think that it is really hard to avoid this missile. Maybe I´m wrong, but in real life this missile had never a successfull shot...

Why? I don´t think that it is really hard to avoid this missile. Maybe I´m wrong, but in real life this missile had never a successfull shot...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2803492&postcount=14

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

dont worry the hornet will do that instead. 90% of people are going to want to fly that over the f14 and everything else because less dependency on a competent rio and because of jhmcs 9x atflir toys and it'll turn dcs world into hornet world.

dont worry the hornet will do that instead. 90% of people are going to want to fly that over the f14 and everything else because less dependency on a competent rio and because of jhmcs 9x atflir toys and it'll turn dcs world into hornet world.

Has it been confirmed that it will the Aim-9X?

*sigh* I can't wait for Hornet world.

That said, my entire VS has pre-purchased the Viggen. We're pretty excited for it. Going to be a nice filler for us until we get our Navy jets. Love the mission types it's suited for.

Edited by SageOT

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group One | Discord

I hope it does not have the Aim-9X since we dont need to advance the timeframe/Weapons further.

So giving the F-18 the Aim-9X will make the Russian aircraft Even weaker if it has both Aim-9X and Aim-120s.

Id probably prefer a late 90s F-18C since we dont need anything more capable then that (it wont improve gameplay by having a later variant).

But since it seems like we are getting a early 2000s variant

(With possibly both JHMCS and Aim-9X)

i feel like it will very much become the only aircraft flown (by most who own it) since it will be superior to existing aircraft in more or less all ways

(A-10C will likely still be better att killing large numbers of undedended ground targets due to its better gun and larger payload).

In this way it will have a much greater effect then the Eurofighter since the Eurofighter we are getting does not have Targeting pod ability / Advanced Air-Ground Munitions so it will be primarily Air-Air

where as the F-18C will be king in Air-Air And Air-Ground.

Since the JHMCS / Aim-9X will make it hands down better armed/equipped then any other aircraft in Air-Air.

But if we want to talk hornet we should probably move to a Hornet forum ^^.

And Even after the Hornet comes out the the AJS 37 will still be my

Nr1 strike aircraft =>.

#ViggenForLife.

Edited by mattebubben