M-2000C Update Discussion

Zeus67

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't either and still you write something like this.

when you jump in a disucssion, better read the whole flow. The guy asked whether he is defending unconditionally Razbam because he works for them and I answered him no he doesnt.

How do you know that, you got some insight into RAZBAM's workflow?

again, you obviously arent following Razbam. This is a fact, hate it or like, but it is a fact, Zeus is working on he Harrier and not on the Mirage.

when you jump in a disucssion, better read the whole flow. The guy asked whether he is defending unconditionally Razbam because he works for them and I answered him no he doesnt.

I don't carefully follow a discussion about giving someone negative or positive reputation, or harassment in a Mirage 2000 updates thread.

again, you obviously arent following Razbam. This is a fact, hate it or like, but it is a fact, Zeus is working on he Harrier and not on the Mirage.

This is not a fact, it is a wild guess because you have nothing to do with RAZBAM.

I don't carefully follow a discussion about giving someone negative or positive reputation, or harassment in a Mirage 2000 updates thread.

fair enough, but jump in the middle of a discussion if you refuse to read the beginning

This is not a fact, it is a wild guess because you have nothing to do with RAZBAM.

how about that?

On the avionics side, I still have to start working on the promised changes, but they will be coming. In fact I think that the M-2000C will benefit from the hiatus since some stuff that we learned while developing the AV-8B NA will be used with the M-2000C.

you can also easily see how much he writes and improves the Harrier on a weekly basis while nothing is happening to the Mirage systems.

Key words:

"but they will be coming"

i dont know about you, but I paid for the Mirage. They promised to get it out of beta as soon as possible which they did, but they left its systems incomplete for soon a year and moved to the Harrier.

i consider that I have waited long enough and I still see NOTHING on the systems.

how about that?

you can also easily see how much he writes and improves the Harrier on a weekly basis while nothing is happening to the Mirage systems.

I can read a lot of positive things out of this.

It basically says that he will start working on it, perhaps Zeus already did after two months. Also the weekly improvements to the Harrier even help to improve or add changes to the Mirage.

We can argue, discuss about missing features as much as we want or lose trust, it won't help them to release new improvements faster.

Nothing against that.

As i said before, we can talk about the pace, how fast or slow, the updates fixes, improvements are coming, and how that makes feel some users. Why that is happening, etc.

Thats reasonable and logic, even fair.

What, in my oppinion is not fair is the amount of maximalist arguing sometimes im reading like "they will never fix that", "they stop working forever", "we will never ever see that fixed".

Of course every body can argue, feel and type what they want. Me also i think. But for me this kind of maximalist thing is unfair.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Nothing against that.

As i said before, we can talk about the pace, how fast or slow, the updates fixes, improvements are coming, and how that makes feel some users. Why that is happening, etc.

Thats reasonable and logic, even fair.

What, in my oppinion is not fair is the amount of maximalist arguing sometimes im reading like "they will never fix that", "they stop working forever", "we will never ever see that fixed".

Of course every body can argue, feel and type what they want. Me also i think. But for me this kind of maximalist thing is unfair.

Who said forever? You distribute bad reps and take down people on the forum for not being happy about the updated that don’t come, not for saying “forever”

• Like 1

And again "ad hominem" arguments. Some people overestimate the rep. They are only colours.

Anyway thats fine, nothing more i can say.

I will take my Mirage for a flight.

Thanks again.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Lets all agree to disagree. The people who want to complain, go and complain some more and the other people who want to wait, go and wait some more. Now we should probably go back on topic ;)

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Lets all agree to disagree. The people who want to complain, go and complain some more and the other people who want to wait, go and wait some more. Now we should probably go back on topic ;)
Which is? I mean what I'd like is an update on the schedule.

In the Update Schedule thread.

He will also give you negative rep. Trust me.

Enviado desde mi Moto Z Play mediante Tapatalk

Can confirm that as well, such a nice guy :thumbup:

A little update on the schedule would be great.

Key words:

"but they will be coming"

These are not the keywords in our current discussion. They have been perfectly highlighted : "I still have to start working". Until someone from the team tells us that the work have been resumed, I'll consider, rightfully, that the last official statement holds to be true.

Edited by 33-DFTC
  • Like 1

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

You can also give me negative rep.

Its part of the forum options.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can also give me negative rep.

Its part of the forum options.

Yeah, but yours has a lot more weight than ours, and with a great power comes a great responsibility.
Edited by Piston85
  • Like 1

I think the only major feature missing is the A/G mapping capability. the RDI was capable of it.

Someone at some point even posted a cockpit Video of a Mirage 2000C a pilot switching to that mode. However obviously that wont come until ED finishes the F/A18C Air to Ground radar and release the Source code to the 3rd party developers like they said they will eventually.

Whilst M2000C priamriy role is ofc A2A, Ground mapping for a final completion is something i am looking forward to nonetheless.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I think the only major feature missing is the A/G mapping capability. the RDI was capable of it.

Someone at some point even posted a cockpit Video of a Mirage 2000C a pilot switching to that mode. However obviously that wont come until ED finishes the F/A18C Air to Ground radar and release the Source code to the 3rd party developers like they said they will eventually.

Whilst M2000C priamriy role is ofc A2A, Ground mapping for a final completion is something i am looking forward to nonetheless.

In line with the comment above re: a2g radar, it might be that they're waiting for 2.5 to be released for a unified dev platform to stop this back and forth between versions, and also for the f18 to come out so they can finally put this one to bed. Complete specture of course.

Would still be nice to have a statement of intent to show what the plan is, and would also help to put a stop to the guessing and bickering and put a stop to any bad intent brewing on the forums. Can't complain once the official statement is out, unless the statement is misleading or false, which can only be proven after the fact...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

i7-7700K 4.2 GHz, Gigabyte GTX 980 4Gb, Asus Prime z270k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600MHz, Plextor PCIe SSD 256Gb, Samsung EVO 750 SSD 500Gb, 9.5TB SATA incl 4TB Mirrored. Saitek X52-Pro

It was a Peruvian Mirage 2000P with RDM radar. But the RDI has the same mapping mode.

Overall, the systems are here. Some need to be more or less perfected.

I purchased recently a book where an air defense mission is described in full details by the journalist. He was in the back seat of Mirage 2000B RDI, N° 5 + 4 Mirage in CAP mission Vs 1 Rafale + 1 Mirage 2000-5F + 4 Mirage 2000D.

Today in DCS, even if it isn't perfect, we can handle an air defense mission (primary task for Mirage 2000C RDI) in the same way, with the use off bullseye, WPT display in VTB and AA TACAN to improve situational awareness.

For AG and navigation there is more work to do.

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I purchased recently a book where an air defense mission is described in full details by the journalist. He was in the back seat of Mirage 2000B RDI, N° 5 + 4 Mirage in CAP mission Vs 1 Rafale + 1 Mirage 2000-5F + 4 Mirage 2000D.

Would you share the name of the book please ?

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

Would you share the name of the book please ?

Off course:

L'Armée de l'Air en action Grolleau (Henri-Pierre)

http://www.marines-editions.fr/l-armee-de-l-air-en-action-grolleau-henri-pierre-,fr,4,9938.cfm

But it's written in French

• Like 1

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi