VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Thanks Hollywood, for the quick reply.

I played around with it a bit but still don’t get it to work properly.

I’m getting confused with the force call sign and force NATO atc etc. regardless if this is turned on or not, it always works when I say “request taxi to runway”. Shouldn’t it require my call sign and atc name if this is checked on? So it should only work it i say “nellis enfield request taxi to runway”

Edited by tribundf

Thanks guys for all the nice comments

@t1mb0b Happy to look into it. I am curious though: why would you send different commands depending on player callsign?

A very fair question :)

I wanted to be able to announce my callsign by command to voice attack, 'your callsign for the mission is ....' sort of thing.

I know it kinda sends you off doing stuff you didn't really intend the package to be used for possibly, and there might be another way i can get hold of it but nothing i've tried has so far worked.

edit: there is also a slight bug in that if you come out of a mission, then click 'Fly again', while you can choose a different airframe, the variable holding the aircraft type reports the original airframe.

Edited by t1mb0b

Will this plugin work straight out of the box for all vehicles and planes in DCS 2.5.x or do I have to spend a lot of time setting and configuring all my commands? I am looking for a plug n play type of deal where it'll just work.

I use mostly FC3 modules and will be using this with the F18C Hornet when it comes out. Will this work?

Could anyone point me in right direction?

1/ I somehow have Vaicom working :thumbup: (sort of) (nothing wrong with software) (it's my ability to learned :huh:)

So I have it going, can I use my controls through Voiceattack as I was before. For things like F2 or "Landing Gear Up" and stuff.

Where would I load these?

2/ Is it possible to control volume of background chat channel thing?

Cheers

PS Anyone from Rotorua?

Does anyone have VIACOM PRO working with the latest release of DCS? v2.5.1?

I'm having issues. I even cleared the LUA code to try to reset, but not helping. I'm using the A-10C with easy comms set to OFF.

Fixed my issue by restarting DCS.

Sorry, guys.

I'm having a BIG problem. purchased vaicom a while ago but since then due to frustration with the commands I never used it.

Means... it already worked once.

Now with 2.5.1 i wanted to give it a new try and installed vaicom pro 2.5.1

but now i can't get the "vaicom config" opened via "LCtrl+LAlt+C"

It says "Press LCtrl+LAlt+C for config" but when pressing these nothing happens.

Profile is loaded, but no chance to configurate anything besides voiceattack itself.

Has anyone ever experienced this problem?

Does anyone have a solution?

EDIT: SORRY AGAIN, my bad, I accidentially turned off something neccesary (keyboard shortcuts). Problem solved

Edited by JumpinK

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

Just asking although it may be here and I am to lazy to read every post to find it. OK declaimer out of the way, is there a place were peoples working profiles can be downloaded or, do you need to do your own

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

rephiled

Do you mean profile for Vaicom? it uses its own (supplied) profile.

Its the only profile required to make it work.

I am after using my Voiceattack module profiles alongside it, but have yet to find just where to put them.

Just to use Vaicom needs the one profile. (supplied with program)

When I press the 4 key for the TX(AUTO), there is a 1/2 to 1 second delay before it starts listening. If I just press the VoiceAttack PPT key that I have assigned, it starts listening immediately.

Is there an way I can fix this? I just downloaded the latest vaicompro.dll, but that did not help.

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Just asking although it may be here and I am to lazy to read every post to find it. OK declaimer out of the way, is there a place were peoples working profiles can be downloaded or, do you need to do your own

You can add(or even import?) your own voice etc commands just like you would normally build a profile, create your own category so that you see them all in one place(2nd box below where you enter your key presses etc).

I have a few dozen of my own working just fine.

Just make sure you don't have any the same as any inbuilt keywords.

What he said.

When you are in the 'VIACOM PRO for DCS World' profile, click the notepad icon to edit.

• Add a 'When I say' phrase. You can add more than one phrase if you separate them with semicolon("Lower Gear; Gear Down"). You can also add optional words in brackets("Lower [landing] gear; Gear Down [please]") **
  • All you need is the keypress. Playing sound files is optional.
  • Set the Category to something like 'My Commands' for all of your personal commands. This will keep them together in a group. (You can even export your group and import it later if this VIACOM Pro profile is updated.

** (Read the section 1-Command Input on page 17 of the manual)

FYI, here is an example from an Elite Dangerous profile that I purchased. You can see it can cover so many variance of a phrase. The example is just to show how the syntax looks. If something is not working, try adding an extra semicolon;

[deploy;lower;retract;raise;] [landing gear;docking modules;landing modules]; [docking;landing;] [gear;modules] [down;up]; [raise;lower] Gear

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

Hollywood, I have been able to get va/vc to work in game I can say words and get 50+ understandings most times then after a few more iterations mod training it gets better for the most part. But In game it doesn’t hear me I verified the in game mic and it’s mt rifts mic which is correct different from what I use for training.

I have several things I would like to do with va/vc, the first is getting it working in game.

Second add word so I’m able to do sever things in the huey in vr. 1) run checklist ad say the item and have va/vc Operate the commands for me much like running checklist with copilot.

Next be able to open cabin door(s) just as instructing the crew to do it, Chang radio settings from choosing the correct radio on the distribution panel to changing freq not to mention turn on/off, next would be te the ai members their roe role and best rates, next that I’m aware I need is the troop commands for loading unloading etc

First besides getting it working in game and troop commands is it possible, how to tell va/vc that a tap on the mic is for va and a hold is for srs? Will it be able to run check list (either mode)and in single player mode will the f10 coms menu still work but not in srs in multiplayer mode?

Hollywood if possible to meet on discord or TeamSpeak and assist me with my problems I’m willing to donate to the source of your picking an amount thru PayPal.

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

edit: there is also a slight bug in that if you come out of a mission, then click 'Fly again', while you can choose a different airframe, the variable holding the aircraft type reports the original airframe.

..and just another 'fyi' - when i try retrieving the module when using the J-11 (part of FC3 in 2.5.1) '----' is returned, understand this may well be wip and/or a 'openbeta' thing.

Same issue here. I have to exit DCS, and close/re-open Voiceattack to get the last used module to go back to default on the PTT page. This was using same mission but different aircraft, but actually closing DCS and restarting. Still had to close VA to get the module to clear.

System Specs: System Specs: MSI Tomahawk Z590 wifi, I9 11900K Processor, 64gb Corsair Vengance 3600mhz ram, 3080 Nvidia Video Card, Windows 11 Pro, 2 Samsung NVMe SSD (2tb and 1 tb), Valve Index VR system

Hi guys I'll get back to some of your questions - travelling for a few days atm.

If you use your own additional commands make sure to use a TX node (e.g. TX6 AUX) for PTT as this updates the exposed variables such as module name.

Grtz

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

That sounds like a Voiceattack problem. Try posting it on their forums.

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

I though you were talking about a key on the keyboard..

I also tried to assign a joystick button for the first time yesterday and it assigned ok. But it would not press the TX4 command.

Please post back your findings.

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk