SEAD missles not tracking hitting long

Skopro_PL

We were running a squad training focused on sead in the 25t and harriers. 80% of our missles failed to hit or even track the targets even at close range, they would fall long or just auger off the rail. Not sure what the issue is or if there's been some parameters changed in the new version. But they've become useless for the task of sead. This was an entire flight of su25's.

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

yeah we had the same issue in a 2.5 multiplayer server. all missile flew a downward angle to the ground ignoring the radar that was targeted. this is very noticeable on the 58u which should fly up on launch and now just goes straight down at about a 45 angle.

same issue

Glad to see others having issues with the HARM missiles also and its not just me. +1 to this. ED please address these issues on the next update. Both 58 /25 Anti-Radiation missiles start a downward trajectory into the ground on launch regardless of altitude and range to target

• 4 weeks later...

Can confirm myself and others in my group are having this issue. Makes SEAD very difficult.

Additionally, in some cases using the ELINT pod we would lock up emitting radars and view them with the SKHVAL, only to see that there was nothing there. No 3D model, just an emitting radar. As a result we couldnt kill them.

Edited by Ben.NZ

Funnily enough I was testing one of our squad's members missions last night, and I fired Kh-58's which appeared to track onto an S-300 but were shot down by the '300. I then fired my Kh-25mpu (4 of them) and they appeared to 'vanish' somehow -I say that because it was a night mission and we didn't see where they went, but they didn't last more than a short time -too short to have flown to target or to have been shot sown.

Something not right it seems.

We can confirm that the S-300 wasn't visible in game either -it was there, but not viewable!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

159th Guards Aviation Regiment; recruiting now! http://www.159thgar.com/

We now fly all modern Jets and Helos

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

Is it just me getting fire to hit ratio around 2:1 when using Kh-25 MPU?

I cannot accomplish Anti-radar tutorial because of that...

HP Reverb, Intel I7 9700K, Zotac GTX 2080Ti, 32GB Ram @4000Mhz Corsair, SDD M.2 500GB Samsung 970 PRO

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

when hiding in mountains when launched then the tracker stops, then the missile loses lock. same happens on search radar which is a bug. if enough launchers and excellent skill they will shoot them down, the option is to fire multiple mpu s in a short time so they can't keep up and the tracker stays alive tracking its own missiles that are targeting the incoming missiles.

np launch override is not displayed in the hud anymore so if it's on then a big chance the 25mpu is going down.

:pilotfly:

i7-920, 12 GB DDR3 1600, Gigabyte x58 ud3r, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, 2x500GB SSD+1x250ssd, TrackIR 5 clip, screen 42 inches, and 21 inches, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick,t500rs,th8 shifter, Saitek Pro throttle, x controller, G11 keys

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...