ForceFeel seat

Anyone else received the email yesterday? Allegedly they're on the way!! Should be arriving in Europe on Monday (20th) and then shipping soon after!!

(Shadow912<---- SUCKER!! :lol::lol::lol:)

Sinclair ZX81 - 1K RAM - 16K Wobbly Ram Pack - Tape Drive - Kempston Joystick :helpsmilie:

Got this in an email 3 days ago (friday the 17:th of January):

We are glad to inform that the new production batch is currently on the way. It is arriving from the manufacturer in China via sea to the nearest port.The production of the 460 pieces batch is already finished and most of the stocks are on the way to our warehouse in Europe. The products will reach the destination port on the 20th of January, from there they will be transferred to our fulfillment centre in the Czech Republic to make the final dispatch of the pre-orders.

We will update you on when we have your tracking number of the dispatched product, which is a new ForceFeel series. There it will be sent via our distribution center to your address.

As a special thanks, we'll include an extension power cable suitable for custom and larger gaming setups which require longer extension cables.

We would like to be notified of any change of the delivery address, in order to send the item correctly, to the right destination. Please confirm this for us. Again, we would like to reiterate our apology to you.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Tomas

Realteus

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

We are glad to inform that the new production batch is currently on the way. It is arriving from the manufacturer in China via sea to the nearest port.The production of the 460 pieces batch is already finished and most of the stocks are on the way to our warehouse in Europe. The products will reach the destination port on the 20th of January, from there they will be transferred to our fulfillment centre in the Czech Republic to make the final dispatch of the pre-orders.

We will update you on when we have your tracking number of the dispatched product, which is a new ForceFeel series. There it will be sent via our distribution center to your address.

As a special thanks, we'll include an extension power cable suitable for custom and larger gaming setups which require longer extension cables.

We would like to be notified of any change of the delivery address, in order to send the item correctly, to the right destination. Please confirm this for us. Again, we would like to reiterate our apology to you.

Sincerely,

Tomas

Realteus

I haven't received anything from them, I live in the US so maybe that's why?

Sincerely,

Tomas

Realteus

I've received the same identical email the same day as yours, but i'm ready to bet 5€; by the end of February we still have to get some news from them.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden

I've received the same identical email the same day as yours, but i'm ready to bet 5€; by the end of February we still have to get some news from them.....

Not taking that bet up - like giving 5€ away ;)

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

Has anyone that requested a cancellation / refund actually gotten one? I ordered last July and its too late to get a claim with Visa. I filled out the form that is indicated in their withdraw from contract instructions and emailed it to orders@realteaus.com with a request for a refund. It's my third attempt. No previous reply to the first two attempts.

My confidence is not high.

Has anyone that requested a cancellation / refund actually gotten one? I ordered last July and its too late to get a claim with Visa. I filled out the form that is indicated in their withdraw from contract instructions and emailed it to orders@realteaus.com with a request for a refund. It's my third attempt. No previous reply to the first two attempts.

My confidence is not high.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4170672

I sent them paper copy... But nothing really happen.

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

In the event anyone is curious. I received this today:

Jan | Customer Support (Realteus)

Jan 27, 18:47 CET

Hello David,

Thanks for reaching out! We are sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, we can not directly refund you directly as our payment gateway processor CYBERservices Europe S.A., under the brand Paymill is unable to refund the transaction. Their services were suspended by the financial regulatory authority in Luxembourg (For further details, please refer to the CSSF’s Public Note) during this summer and to this day the part of our funds that we should receive for the pre-orders and the held reserves remain frozen.

As a priority, you can request the chargeback from the bank, or PayPal alternatively. We recommend the chargeback, as it will be the smoothest route to take.

If there’s anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Best,

Jan

Realteus Support Team

So, since it's too late for the chargeback option through Visa....I'm guessing the $199 is gone and we'll be lucky if we see the product actually delivered. I guess there's always a chance they'll fulfil the orders but yea, I'm not going to expect it.

This is the email i've received 2 hrs ago:

Hello Simon,

We would like to once again update you.

A few months ago the new year was in progress, so our Chinese manufacturer has a lot to deal with every start of the new year. Hence a problem with the shipping and not the delivery. After we have received the product from China to Germany and then to our warehouse, we can then deliver it to you. This tends to happen every year and is not just a mutual mishap with only you.

Luckily, however, as the New Year is passed, we can now best assume an arrival date for your product. That is several days from this writing, or around the 7th of February.

We would like to reiterate our apology to you about this matter and reassure you that such a situation will not happen again with the product that you have bought from us. In other words, everything is now in order and running smoothly.

If there’s anything else I can do for you, please let me know. You may also contact us through phone, and we will most likely reply back immediately.

Best,

Jan

I'm confident i'll receive another one stating for another delay and so on.

Also considering this:

Order Payment Fulfillment Total

EU#xxxx - Apr 21, 2019 Paid Unfulfilled 159€

i'm not really angry, but i'm convinced this is a true scam and nothing else, i'll be deeply surprised if i'll ever receive the product.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden

Glad I looked in this thread. If I want to buy a seat like that, any good suggestions?

Thanks

Andre's shop sells these. He is very active here on the forums.

https://andres.shop

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

• 2 weeks later...

Ok today it's February the 12th and no news at all from them.

The last email they've sent me stated for an estimated 7th of February, you can read it two posts above.

What can i say? what do you guys think?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The last email they've sent me stated for an estimated 7th of February, you can read it two posts above.

extremely disappointing they keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Don't hold your breath, this company has failed countless times on delivering their products, don't believe them you'll be waiting a long time, their funds got seized so they're pretty much dead weight at this point.

I've been waiting since May of last year bro

i have my money back

As have I. I watch this thread with interest, I feared I had jumped the gun when the notification of the shipment arriving appeared on here. I wished I had waited before setting my CC fraud department on the case.....

However, the seesaw has once again swung the other way... Some people on here have the patience of a saint.....

This has all the makings of a scam.

Just finished restoring a 22 year old motorcycle, so I have the costs involved with that to build back up in my piggy bank, then I will order a Jetseat from Andre.

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

• 2 weeks later...
Noooooo surely not!!! After all this time you don't actually think we might....:megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

I won't believe it until I get a shipping confirmation.. I still got no email and they're "unavailable" on their website so.. I still don't believe it.

617135612_Screenshot(212).thumb.png.ffaca44d2c91a73238616aad67776637.png

Got the same email.

So if it's not an old image from the batch last year they at least have 180 units. 12 boxes on each of the 3 pallets with 5 units in each box...

But 400+ orders - so let's see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...