F-14 Release Date Discussion Thread

zhujiammy

Wasn't literally everything a week later in Russia?

A hundred years ago.

If it helps the poor folks that can’t wait, the Tomcat is guaranteed to be released by March 7, 2018.

(on the Julian Calendar)

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have acknowledged this so many times, it is hard to believe that anyone following the issue of a release date could still be debating, or have any question concerning the issue.

Blows my mind.:doh:

Pay attention and actually read what people are saying. The point was that giving a date upfront is preferable to saying a season, not that the date is still unclear.

Pay attention and actually read what people are saying. The point was that giving a date upfront is preferable to saying a season, not that the date is still unclear.

I was making a general observation, not commenting on your pointless banter.

Maybe you should pay attention?

I see. You quoted quinncidence, and it was my interpretation that you were telling them off rather than commenting generally. If that wasn't your intention then I apologise.

No he was saying that Heatblur said March 20th and if we are all lucky sometime before then. He was also saying it's ridiculous that people are still arguing on the release date when they said the former already MANY times.

Reading comprehension is hard...

:huh:

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

I want ice-cream

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Where is my ice cream?! I want my ice cream!!

I WILL SUE YOU IN A COURT OF LAW IN TRENTON, NEW JERSEY

You know all you people arguing about what date HB should have said isn't going to change when the module actually comes out right?

Victory205 had a good suggestion, maybe focus your energy into that instead?

I'm just here to shitpost and chew gum, and I actually bought some gum at the store yesterday so now my breath is cinnamony fresh and I can do both.

Where is my ice cream?! I want my ice cream!!

I WILL SUE YOU IN A COURT OF LAW IN TRENTON, NEW JERSEY

I'm just here to shitpost and chew gum, and I actually bought some gum at the store yesterday so now my breath is cinnamony fresh and I can do both.

.... and I'm aallllll out of gum.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

You know all you people arguing about what date HB should have said isn't going to change when the module actually comes out right?

Victory205 had a good suggestion, maybe focus your energy into that instead?

Indeed. Hate to break it to a few snowflakes here, but I’ve been studying my NATOPS a bit to refresh the procedures, speeds and limitations.

Other than maybe the AV-8, It’s probably the most complex aircraft in DCS so far, in terms of basic flying procedures. It will require disciplined technique to thrive and survive in typical air combat alpha regimes.

My guess is that it is coming out on Tuesday by the way...

Edited by Victory205

Viewpoints are my own.

Hate to break it to you, but I’ve been studying my NATOPS a bit to refresh the procedures, speeds and limitations.

My guess is that it is coming out on Tuesday by the way...

Interesting, not sure we've had a Tuesday called in this thread. I'll be boring and say March 1

Edited by Horns
Fixed date

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

We should make a bet through a broker... ROFL

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

$10 on the 30th February 19... :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I was making a general observation, not commenting on your pointless banter.

Maybe you should pay attention?

Let's all share some Jerimiah Weed...

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

They went dark. Just give them 90 days. They will show us!!!

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals