F-14 Release Date Discussion Thread

zhujiammy

Oh the guy who was insulting peoples because they were sharing their critics on the Status update topic :megalol:

Oh, it's you again...awesome. ..whens the F14 coming?

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have it in Canada but the Yanks dont: discuss.

We have bagged milk in the good ol U S of A. Our bags are just better :)

giphy.gif

Edited by Harlikwin
typo

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

:thumbup:

I'm gonna watch that for hours...until it gets deleted....

What? Its family friendly, there is a small child watching mommy dance, I mean really you're gonna see stuff like that on broadcast telievision... :music_whistling: I mean seriously, watch the superbowl sometime.

Plus you loose the bagged milk debate :thumbup:... Canada 0 Murica 2...

Edited by Harlikwin

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

This week Razbam is releasing its farmer.

ED generally doesn't release multiple modules at the same time. So they probably want to give some space to mig-19.

Mid March looks most realistic time for cat to be released

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

This week Razbam is releasing its farmer.

ED generally doesn't release multiple modules at the same time. So they probably want to give some space to mig-19.

Mid March looks most realistic time for cat to be released

I've never seen that ED delayed a release because of another release.

A release of the Tomcat this week is indeed highly unrealistic though, but for other reasons.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Can you stop talking about CRS in France or whatever, it's about F14 why are you posting your airsoft weapons, trying to be someone.. ?

Who has posted airsoft weapons ? We have only posted firearms-

The f14 can wait we've been told

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Wow...

Guns, sex and now, what ? Rock’n Roll ?

In the throes of adolescence, guys ?

What's up with rhe French guys being so stuck up lately ?

Freedom is scary isn't it :D

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

I'm gonna watch that for hours...until it gets deleted....
Why? It is a snippet of a dancing woman, no more, no less. :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Like the combat aircraft we are pretending to fly in DCS?

Damn.. I missed his comment

Someone being fan of military airplanes calling guns, tools of murdering... LooooooL- the irony

I am equallly fans of military airplanes, firearms (and boobs.)

I would own both if I could.. so far I had to settle for firearms. And boobs (those I borrow :D)

Because freedom-

Edited by FZG_Immel

Damn.. I missed his comment

Someone being fan of military airplanes calling guns, tools of murdering... LooooooL- the irony

I am equallly fans of military airplanes, firearms (and boobs.)

I would own both if I could.. so far I had to settle for firearms. And boobs (those I borrow :D)

Because freedom-

Well, toddlers and little children rarely grab a combat aircraft to play and accidentally drop a couple Mk-83 on a suburban area? ...Firearms, especially handguns in private property on the other hand seem to have some history.

But we should stop here... this is useless, like debating religions or politics.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Well, toddlers and little children rarely grab a combat aircraft to play and accidentally drop a couple Mk-83 on a suburban area? ...Firearms, especially handguns in private property on the other hand seem to have some history.

But we should stop here... this is useless, like debating religions or politics.

Oh really ? Tell me how many toddlers and little children have been hurt or killed with handguns they grabbed in Switzerland, in the last... let's say... 3 decades ? Don't know ? Oh let me help you then.. NONE.

that's right none.

Talking about having a history-- On the other hand, our swimming pools, kitchen tools, chemicals for cleaning, etc etc have claimed their fair share....

So now what ? the private property of handguns is CLEARLY not the issue.

You should be careful of what 'seem' to be... it often isn't

Edited by FZG_Immel