GA productions presents: *EDGE* - New Black Shark movie

Video is simply beautifull... amount of detail in BlackShark is really amaising (event the tire on the Ka-50 has labeling :D)

A huge thanks to GlowingAmraam for his work on the video... and a huge thanks to ED for creating this amaizing sim!

REP for you GA.... well deserved!

No longer active in DCS...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/whispers to the beta team:

Let's let that one sizzle for a while before we answer...

:punch:

We've sizzled long enough .. in fact we're over cooked now ;) . Come on give it already :v: .

And what about the sky GA was that Adobe??

Great video BTW :v:

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Originally Posted by EvilBivol-1

/whispers to the beta team:

Let's let that one sizzle for a while before we answer.

G.A. wrote:

Are we really that cruel?

Apparently so :-)

Seeing as EviBivol's evil streak is showing & we're hanging on the line waiting for an answer. I'll say that either way they look pretty cool. As does the whole game.

Nice Job GA

Cheers.

Excellent Movie - Many Thanx GA :)

Admittedly I would Kill to see that movie without all the Special Effects - call me a Purist - but very well put together:thumbup:

Definitely with Cosmonaut on this one - we've sizzled long enough: What's with the Infantry Chappies running around? Please tell me that was not a Special Effect :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

o_0

I found my first reason to buy black shark :

Slalom between the buildings :D

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

And what about the sky GA was that Adobe??

I think most of it was Adobe, atleast scenes with clouds. :(

o_0

I found my first reason to buy black shark :

Slalom between the buildings :D

ROFL yeah! Looks like fun hey. Looks like GA has a lot of control over that choppa

Is breaking the laws of gravity illegal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow! Really great work! THX!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Still downloading...

Please, someone, just tell me there's no attack on a littoral aircraft carrier battle-group, I'll be happy for one day I promise :)

-SK

Nope - reached the other end of the Spectrum: Gunning Down retreating Infantry Soldiers :surrender: :gun_rifle:

:D :D

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Guest Prodical

Nice job, beautiful camera angles as are done with all your video's (I'm an admirer of your work). Did like the clouds you used in this one, gave the video a essence that not many video's in Lock On have. Nice use with the music I thought it fit pretty well. Hope to see more video's from you GA, keep up the great work.

Excellent production, damn good job!:thumbup:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

• ED Team

Hey guys, thanks for all the nice comments.

And maybe i can break the ice right away and say, yes, those infantry models, animations and so on, those are all -IN-GAME- :)

Clouds however, After Effects magic. :)

Downloading and watching now. I can't wait!

EDIT: That was SWEET!!! But like Cosmonaut said, i would like to see that without affects. That's not to say you did well with them. Definitely not overdone.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Couple of questions:

at ~02:04, is that a signalling flare? I know the Ka-50, mi-24 and mi-8 use them for emergencys/broken radio/radio silence.

The blue-ish cokcpit lighting, is that standard, or some Premiere effect?

02:51, thanks for adding that dam, the question is, can we destroy it?

Thank you ED for adding people. Can we have Jihadists too, I want to piss them off by circling around them in the Ka-50, while their 5.45mm BB guns can't penetrate my 12.7mm RUSSIAN rated ballistic glass, so no whiny .50cal, .50cal+ :P

And finally, f*** Operation Flashpoint with its arcade FM, BS rules, and thank you GA for making the video. (you know I'm a purist, and not fancy effects, but this is nicely done, and not overdone)

• Like 1

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy: