DCS: F-14 Status Update

Cobra847

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50/50 they make it by 21st march , im thinking more april /may

Then I would be really pissed because I kept my part of the deal giving them money for an announced release date. I knew the time frame and I hoped for not a last minute release. That they didn't is only a disappointment to me. After March 21st would be a breach of contract.

Especially that the purchase was for an EARLY ACESS, and plenty of people are already using it...

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Only delay I can think of so far would be ED having to finish reviewing the MIG-19 and giving it the go ahead and they will probably get a quicker go ahead for the F-14B since HB usually does a way better job bug hunting there own products before presenting them. I'm going to take a guess and say Friday March 8th. Start pretending your sick on the 7th so when you call in on the 8th your boss isn't surprised. And if I'm wrong, then just go to work and do it again on the 12th for the 13th patch day because I think ED likes to release early access modules into open beta first. So that might even be the best day all together.

Edited by Kazius

Then I would be really pissed because I kept my part of the deal giving them money for an announced release date. I knew the time frame and I hoped for not a last minute release. That they didn't is only a disappointment to me. After March 21st would be a breach of contract.

Especially that the purchase was for an EARLY ACESS, and plenty of people are already using it...

giphy.gif

Only people using it are people HB picked to promote it on youtube which are also who they use for bug hunting. If you become a popular youtuber or get hired on by HB you too can get pre-EA access.

Only people using it are people HB picked to promote it on youtube which are also who they use for bug hunting. If you become a popular youtuber or get hired on by HB you too can get pre-EA access.

Wrong. Not only YouTubers

That's not the point anyway. It's it's ready for you tube videos and others on March 21st, then it's also ready for early access paying customers who have purchase with March 21st as deadline

Edited by FZG_Immel

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

And here I thought actors were dramaqueens, but they do not even compare to some people here...

@Nineline, Just PM if you need a break and you can come touring with me. :D

So reading posts you disagree with is mandatory in Denmark ? Here in Switzerland it's easier. If I don't want to read stuff/crap from people from Denmark, I just don't !

Freedom is great. You should try it

giphy.gif

vQezcY

De-Walter-Mitty-%C3%A0-Erin-Brockovich-5-films-qui-motivent-Shia-leboeuf-just-do-it.gif

Do you need advice on calibers ? ;)

Edited by FZG_Immel

Too busy enjoying the F18 and Harrier... so really don’t care about a release date.

I will crank it up when it drops in my hangar and then go gaga if it earns that reaction.

Late to this crazy party and couldn't agree with this more! Are you guys not enjoying these wonderful modules? If not then go and enjoy them! Learning them will take your mind away from the release dates!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I dont understand why this thread is still going, and why people are saying "if they breach march 20th it will be a breach of contract"?!

Its been stated clearly that it is up to ED now they have given the module over to them, all we can do is let ED do ED things and wait. As far as i am concerned unless the module somehow gets passed down by ED, Heablur have delivered exactly as they said they would.

giphy.gif

:megalol::megalol::megalol: Awesome show from back in the day and my thoughts exactly! :megalol::megalol:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

How is missing March 20th a "breach of contract"? There was nothing in the purchase agreement guaranteeing that we'd have it *by* March 20th. "Winter 2019" was an estimate, and so far they're on track to meet that estimate. Yet, if there is something that delays the release another few weeks, HB has no contractual obligation to those who pre-ordered.

How is missing March 20th a "breach of contract"? There was nothing in the purchase agreement guaranteeing that we'd have it *by* March 20th. "Winter 2019" was an estimate, and so far they're on track to meet that estimate. Yet, if there is something that delays the release another few weeks, HB has no contractual obligation to those who pre-ordered.

Well, you and Cobra have differing opinions on this.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

:megalol::megalol::megalol: Awesome show from back in the day and my thoughts exactly! :megalol::megalol:
+1

This is so funny.

265db1a7862818ab03035f32aa4377ea.gif

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

And here I thought actors were dramaqueens, but they do not even compare to some people here...

@Nineline, Just PM if you need a break and you can come touring with me. :D

This thread is entertaining, in my opinion. In one hand, some peoples passion is getting the better of them and on the other the white knights bending the knee.

The Hornet was hardly ready when released but we have all enjoyed it. I hope they hold the Tomcat to the same standard and not get nitpicky.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate