Is f-14 out, already?

normanleto

Hello I wanted to use my bonuspoints on the f14. So I didnt use the pre purchase option.

I wanted this because the bonus points rules are going to change. So I wanted to spend them.

But when I put the Tomcat in the basket I dont get the option to use the bonus points. The price stays at 79.95.

Is this correct?

The F-14 is not included in the bonus system.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Can everybody stop downloading for a minute or 10? Then my download will be faster. Thank you.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

If you pre-ordered it how are you able to download it? I just launched DCS but I don't see it in my modules yet, pre-ordered it through the ED shop?

Excuse the noob question btw, this is the 1st time I've pre-ordered something for DCS so I'm unsure how it works!

If you pre-ordered it how are you able to download it? I just launched DCS but I don't see it in my modules yet, pre-ordered it through the ED shop?

Excuse the noob question btw, this is the 1st time I've pre-ordered something for DCS so I'm unsure how it works!

At least when i preordered F/A-18C it automatically showed up in the modules

The base program needs to be updated, and it will only work with the Beta version, so step 1, download the update. Step 2 run DCS World. Step 3 go to the module manager, and you should see a dialogue box asking if you want to install the F-14 - just say yes please.

Updating! Run update from the start menu under Eagle Dynamics if the game doesn't automatically do it.

OS: Windows 10 64bit / MB: MSI Gamers Edge /CPU:Intel CORE I5 9600K @ 4.5 GHz/ RAM: 32 GB / Gfx: Geforce 980 GTX TI x2 in SLI /Drives:1 970 NVMe & 2x SSD RAID 0 /Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog/ TrackIR 5/Saitek Rudder

The base program needs to be updated, and it will only work with the Beta version, so step 1, download the update. Step 2 run DCS World. Step 3 go to the module manager, and you should see a dialogue box asking if you want to install the F-14 - just say yes please.

Ah that might be why I'm having issues, I've never used the beta version of dcs as of yet. Tried to run the game updater from the start menu but it just tells me my game is up to date.

You need to re-download another 64gb for the Open Beta version???? Really :|

Edited by itstheLIKWID