Ground Texture Mod- Watch This!

urze

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grandsurf - do us all a favour and backup your hard drive :D

:lol::lol::lol: please do so... we don't want something bizarre happens after all of this long waiting ;)

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

All the best things worth waiting for. and I'm sure this will be one of the finest !!!!

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Just watched the video again and can hardly wait, any idea how big the download is ??? Only reason I'm asking is I don't have a high speed internet connection and I'll have to kiss up to a friend who has it.(female friend lol)

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Just watched the video again and can hardly wait, any idea how big the download is ??? Only reason I'm asking is I don't have a high speed internet connection and I'll have to kiss up to a friend who has it.(female friend lol)

ah well, that's double benefit then :D

• Like 1

No longer active in DCS...

I am starting to worry 'bout this project. I have some strange feeling that Grandsurf is going to publish this mod as stand alone Mod, as GSSA:GT (grandsurf stand alone: ground texture)., and it wont be compatible with Lock on:Flaming Cliffs, and in time he will publish more textures (arpox. every 9 light years next) :lol:

PS. Cant wait to try this fantastic mod.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Live to fly, fly to live, do or die, Aces High!!!

I am starting to worry 'bout this project. I have some strange feeling that Grandsurf is going to publish this mod as stand alone Mod, as GSSA:GT (grandsurf stand alone: ground texture)., and it wont be compatible with Lock on:Flaming Cliffs, and in time he will publish more textures (arpox. every 9 light years next) :lol:

7JesterADSL.jpg

:D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

PS. Cant wait to try this fantastic mod.

SRY BBL but light year isn't time ...it's DISTANCE !

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Is see no problem with two separate mods!

One with groung (terrain) textures and other one with all new scenery files in airbases!

IMHO

He does have the option of releasing it in one mod, however, we are making the colors match with the GPT mod. If we released it now, a lot of people will complain because the colors won't match up or you are forcing the community to choose between two great mods. So please give grandsurf and the beta team a little more time so we can come out with a polished mod.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SRY BBL but light year isn't time ...it's DISTANCE !

you are right but also

The exact length of a light year depends on the exact length used for one “Earth year”. a earth year of 365.25 days is 9,460,730,472,580,800 meters (light year) or exactly 31,557,600 seconds. LOOL

but who cares, just gimme the mod :megalol:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Live to fly, fly to live, do or die, Aces High!!!

may I please ask to not move any airbases (like in one mod with Turkish base I believe.. and sorry but I forgot the name of the mod) because in some missions and online maps (and RedFlag) we do tend to use all of them...

No longer active in DCS...

(like in one mod with Turkish base I believe.. and sorry but I forgot the name of the mod)

Merzifon NATO base ;)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS