I want to ....

skoner

If this is the last update in April, I am very disappointed. When the Hornet update was changed from two weeks to four weeks, I wanted to meet new added features to the Hornet and enjoy it without bugs. But the experience of the last two months was a disappointment. The first-month update was full of bugs and this month's update was just a hotfix, not a new feature. I think that, as a customer who paid the price of the product, Ed has an obligation to focus first on the product if it has already been released and sold to customers. Would it be acceptable if you bought a smartphone and it was buggy and incomplete and the manufacturer didn't fix it quickly and planned and developed the next product?

Would it be acceptable if you bought a smartphone and it was buggy and incomplete and the manufacturer didn't fix it quickly and planned and developed the next product?

If I bought an *early access* smartphone, which has been clearly advertised as incomplete, possibly introducing bugs over the early access period and the company asking for help in filing concise bug reports, then yes - it would be acceptable.

It's almost like how ED introduced the F-18 early access, now that I think of it...:renske:

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

If I bought an *early access* smartphone, which has been clearly advertised as incomplete, possibly introducing bugs over the early access period and the company asking for help in filing concise bug reports, then yes - it would be acceptable.

It's almost like how ED introduced the F-18 early access, now that I think of it...:renske:

Which is why I have my lovely Mirage to fall back on when they break something critical in the Hornet (or the Tomcat... and about to start learning the Harrier.... this game takes far too much time, money, commitment, marital strain!)

How long's a piece of string?

How long is early access?

I too am growing imaptient with the slow progress.

We know it's early access, but it's been almost a year now since "release" and still no targeting pod.

Forget about A-G radar in the foreseeable!

Answer that for yourself - disappointed in how it progresses? Fine, don't buy ED early access products anymore, lessons learned. Easy, huh?

I think the progress of the module has been very good so far, so a lull right now doesn't impact me.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

Which is why I have my lovely Mirage to fall back on when they break something critical in the Hornet (or the Tomcat... and about to start learning the Harrier.... this game takes far too much time, money, commitment, marital strain!)

funny 2 years ago people wrote same threads about the mirage, and went back to their lovely A10.:D i think in a year or so we would be feature complete, and ironing out the last few bugs.

in 2 years we don't like the progression of the F16 and then go back to our lovely f18 xD

SFMBE

in 2 years we don't like the progression of the F16 and then go back to our lovely f18 xD

This, probably :D

If this is the last update in April, I am very disappointed. When the Hornet update was changed from two weeks to four weeks, I wanted to meet new added features to the Hornet and enjoy it without bugs. But the experience of the last two months was a disappointment. The first-month update was full of bugs and this month's update was just a hotfix, not a new feature. I think that, as a customer who paid the price of the product, Ed has an obligation to focus first on the product if it has already been released and sold to customers. Would it be acceptable if you bought a smartphone and it was buggy and incomplete and the manufacturer didn't fix it quickly and planned and developed the next product?

Translation: OMG I luvs the Hornet and I cant wait for more bug free features to be added! :joystick:

Not quite

How long's a piece of string?

How long is early access?

I too am growing imaptient with the slow progress.

We know it's early access, but it's been almost a year now since "release" and still no targeting pod.

Forget about A-G radar in the foreseeable!

It's over a year. I bought mine in March last year. Nobody said it will be ready in one year and with the complexity and multitude of tasks one could easily foreseen this is not going to be a rapid succession.

String is as long as needed to get to its end.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

To the contrary

I can relate to OPs complaint. We didn't have any news about progress for quite a while now.

Yes we did. Just today

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Early access... You are a Beta tester of sorts. Either fly as is or something else in the meantime.

I suggest you not buy early access in the future if you don't have the patience for it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog