New startup video

Weta43

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Vikhrs are Beam-Riders they will always have to be fired at a Downward angle, said angle depending obviously on the launch vehicles' AGL. NOE would probably see the missile being launched from a level attitude, provided that the Target is within the Azimuth and Elevation scale of the Shkval.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• ED Team

The basic start up video has been created and sent off to Eagle for posting. Note that this is a no-frills video (no title screens, no editing, no effects, etc.), just me with a recent build using TrackIR, FRAPS and Vegas. I recorded it at 1280x800 and the video is about 15 mins. So... the file is rather large.

The basic start up video has been created and sent off to Eagle for posting. Note that this is a no-frills video (no title screens, no editing, no effects, etc.), just me with a recent build using TrackIR, FRAPS and Vegas. I recorded it at 1280x800 and the video is about 15 mins. So... the file is a big large.
Thank you! :notworthy:

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

:worthy::worthy: thank you.:cry:

Note that this is a no-frills video (no title screens, no editing, no effects, etc.)

just the way i like it............. RAW

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Waiting patiently :thumbup:

Maybe you can add RSS to the main DCS site, so we will be notified about updates there? ;)

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil WarBRD, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

The basic start up video has been created and sent off to Eagle for posting. Note that this is a no-frills video (no title screens, no editing, no effects, etc.), just me with a recent build using TrackIR, FRAPS and Vegas. I recorded it at 1280x800 and the video is about 15 mins. So... the file is rather large.

Thanks Wags :thumbup: