Poll question: air/rotorcrafts in the DCS plans !

HungaroJET

Poll question: air/rotorcrafts in the DCS plans !  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Poll question: air/rotorcrafts in the DCS plans !

• MiG-29
    • Su-27
    • Su-33
    • Su-25
    • A-10
    • F-15
    • F-16
    • Mi-28
    • F-14
    • F-18

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw if you look the case from commercial side, ED's next DCS project should be F-16 cause Lockheed Martin is produced almost 4500 F-16 planes and sold them to more than 20 different countries. F-16 is a legend and have lots of fan on the world.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

next will be a heli [apache] to counteract with the Shark then [too me not ED] multirole then groundpounder then fighter... would be good if they realsed two aircrafts per module, but thats just me... but DCS will have a very long life span though.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

The F-14 is gone... so it's not realistic to have one)

DCS is surely a sandbox, with it you create and play diffrent combat scenarios. Limited only by your wicked imagination, and tools, and mods.

I believe it's like with LockOn, which was never set in any timeline. It was up to mission designer to choose units for the scenario, and mimic realistic order of battle, or not, could do whatever he wanted. I like this approach. Units shouldn't even be restricted for the specific country imho. We should have possibility to selected inside unit properties to which country it will belong (change default settings f.e.).

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

If i remember correctly the team had already stated (ages ago) that if simulating a fast jet they would most likely do an F16CJ. This may or may not be complimented by a 'newer' Mig 29 variant (?Mig 29M/SM) depending on how much help they get from the MiG bureau.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

My aircraft is Su-33.

I don't know why but I love her.

Bye, Smith

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-9600K @5ghz, 11GB ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Twin Fan, 32GB (2x 16384MB) Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz DDR4-3000 DIMM, 1000GB WD Black SN750 Gaming M.2, HP Reverb HMD, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, Realsimulator FSSB R3 Stickbase, TM TPR pedals

My vote is for a Mirage 2000, but it's not on the list...

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

I liked su-27

Su-27' design is masterpiece, so at first look I'm impressed long time ago.

From ED's 'su-27' I 've been curious about flight simulation again.

Because no other developers ever made russian main flyable figheter.

Obviously it attracts many.

From that point of view, A-10 ,Apach is welcome, and I also hope revival of russian machine mainly focused would be considered regardless of any kinds.

Don't forget old mania of su-27, please.

yeah just dont do American planes ED cos they've all been done before and its getting a bit boring for some/most of us.... F14 please

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I would love to see Su-27 as priority, but hell I've been waiting for F-14 way to long. I've voted F-14 - I hope my squadmates will not crucify me for that! I'd vote for Su-33 if I had option to vote for two planes. I hope that one of these wins the pool: Su-27, Su-33, MiG-29 or F-14, yeah!

tail# 44 or 444

I would love to see Su-27 as priority, but hell I've been waiting for F-14 way to long. I've voted F-14 - I hope my squadmates will not crucify me for that! I'd vote for Su-33 if I had option to vote for two planes. I hope that one of these wins the pool: Su-27, Su-33, MiG-29 or F-14, yeah!

In my opinion F-14 isn't needed and unbalance game. F-14 can carry AIM-54 so what funny is hit somebody from 100 km... F14 yes if only MiG-31 will be too. Another way not.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

F-14? Anytime, Baby!

In my opinion F-14 isn't needed and unbalance game. F-14 can carry AIM-54 so what funny is hit somebody from 100 km... F14 yes if only MiG-31 will be too. Another way not.

I do not agree with you. DCS is barely a White.vs.Black game anymore but rather a sandbox which can be used to create diffrent combat environment and play them. We shouldn't limit this idea, or it becomes a "wacraft" type of game with black vs white, or rock/scissors/paper logic. As far I know DCS features "one spheric world" engine. So we could actually have an extension with some open sea scenarios where we could play the fleet defending role, and some a2g missions. F-14 Tomcat? Anytime, Baby!

I believe that people who are not interested in F-14 are the ones who are not flying hardcore within an organized squadron, with all the magic behind it. Comms (brevity codes), ops procedures, and advanced tactics. An organized multiplayer F-14 combat flight in DCS environment, with two humans per plane - this is something worth pursuing, worth asking ED for. Even if we'd be limited to engagements with AI planes (but just for time being, until more russian planes will be added to DCS).

And the final argument. F-14 is a golden legend of military aviation. F-14 deserves to be immortalized within DCS the way Ka-50 is now being made.

tail# 44 or 444

I don't see why are you so threaten? It's not like you'll be flying an Su-22, or MiG-23, without RWR against it - like the Iraqi, or Libians did. Flying a modern jet, having the knowledge of F-14 around, you can easily outmaneuver that heavy death-bringing (as you see it) missile, that was designed to take out bombers and cruise missiles.

It's like: don't do any western plane, because, they all use AMRAAMs, Derbys and RF-MICAs, and the poor Su-27 have only SARH missiles. So what ? Do a Russian jets only sim? How long can you play MiG vs MiG scenarios ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If a place needs helicopters, it's probably not worth visiting." - Nick Lappos

Voted for F-14 and F-18, love to see the E and F Superhornets. In addition, I would like to see the F-22 Raptor, F-35 Lightning II, and Eurofighter Typhoon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-3960X @4.3Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair CML16GX3M4A1866C9 4 x 4GB @1866Mhz 9-10-9-27-1T |eVGA GTX Titan Black Hydro Copper SLI | Plextor M5 Pro 512GB SSD | Crucial M4 512GB SSD | Seagate 2TB SSHD | Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB | Pioneer BDR-205BK 12x Blu-ray Burner | Creative x-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Sound Card | Corsair A1200 1200W PSU

Cooling - Watercool MO-RA3 420 PRO stainless steel radiator with 9x Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent Pro PK-2 140mm fans