Members List clean-up time!

Shaman

Have you noticed that these forums have 49783 members account so far?

I'm sure more then 3/4 of them are bot accounts and totally forgotten accounts, all with 0 posts.

It just asks for some real clean-up time. Just click Members List..omg.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Is it really worth the effort to go through every single account and check to see if its legit and then delete it? Somehow i dont think so

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

lol nice. And yea i agree, I do see a lot of unused accounts. However, there are a lot of lurkers out there that might still use the accounts but don't post anything, they just reserve the right to post something if and when they feel like it. we have no idea who those people are or who those accounts belong to. So there probably no way we can pinpoint it. And besides, its going to take a long time just to pinpoint thousands of accounts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...

Nice necro :D

About accounts... somewhere was mentioned that accounts are created when buyers buy something here. They are customers so I wouldn't expect to delete them, even if I think really here are too many of "empty" accounts.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

A lot of seemingly Random Resurrections lately...........Liberal Sprinkling of VooDoo dust me thinks....:smoke:

Bob is right - some people might just browse the forums and not post nor log in, so you have no way of ascertaining 'inactivity'.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• 2 weeks later...

I hardly ever post here, but for a very good reason...By the time I get home, any question I have, or might have an answer to is always asked and/or answered already :) Please dont delete my account

169th Money

Intel i9-13900k, Asus Z790-E Gaming Wi-fi 2 motherboard, 64gb Corsair DDR5-6400 RGB ram 2x32gb XMP2 profile, 2TB Crucial T700 PCIE 5.0 SSD internal, 2TB Samsung 980 Pro PCIE 4.0 SSD internal, Asus ROG Strix OC GeForce RTX 4090, Corsair 7000X Case with 5 x 120mm side mounted intake fans and 3 x 140mm top mounted exhaust fans, 1 x 140mm rear mounted exhaust fans, front mounted Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm liquid cooler w/Elite LCD with 6 x 120mm fans in 3 push, 3 pull intake configuration, 2 x 32" Asus 2560x1440 displays, TrackIR5 w/pro clip, Thrustmaster Warthog stick and throttle, CH Fighterstick Pro and Pebble Beach Velocity pedals. 

• 12 years later...