Try and Fly all our products for free for a whole month!

lobo

I was hoping F14 and vigen to.come but they are out of scope. Shame on them that they dont contribute. I wont buy it no matter what.

Many thanks to ED for such generosity.

This might be because this sounds like it has only been arranged in the past few days and Cobra (Heatblur's lead) is currently away dealing with serious family illness.

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Lol - I already bought the planes I want in the sale time. Lol.

But I guess I will get to play with Shark and Mig-21. And more time on p51 + Spitfire. This is excellent news.

I am still learning FC3 - so I dunno what I can learn so fast but will enjoy all the modules that I have not tried in VR.

Thank You

PS - Shark reminds me bit of Blue Thunder (just realized the Blue Thunder was actually a Gazelle - looks like I am gonna try that too)

Is there Airwolf mod in DCS? That would be so cool. The good ole Bell 222

Edited by spacefox

Specs: i7-5820K - 4.4 Ghz OC, 64GB Ram, RTX 2070 Super, Rift S

Well that's a generous gesture - good on yer :-)

The shame of it is that the F-14 is the only one I'm really interested in and that's not included! AND I missed the one-day trial too :-(

Rig A: (New in 2019) Custom-built: ASUS Maximus Code XI; Water-cooled i7-8700K; 32 GB RAM; 2xSSD=970 EVO 500GB; Graphics Card = EVGA RTX 2080 (FTW3 Ultra); Thrustmaster Warthog; Saitek Rudder; Tracking Headset.

Rig B: Surface Book (Intel Core i7-6600U CPU @ 2.60GHz; 16GB DDR3 RAM; NVIDIA GeForce GPU(1GB-RAM); 500GB SSD) Saitek 35x Joystick & Throttle

Rig C: Alienware M17X-R2 (Intel Core i7 Q820 CPU@1.73GHz; 8GB DDR3 RAM; Twin AMD HD5800 Radeon GPUs (1 GB RAM each); 500GB SSD + 500GB HD)

Hey what about us that own it all?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

A very generous and unprecedented gesture, ED you guys are awesome, and I wish you great success!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

This might be because this sounds like it has only been arranged in the past few days and Cobra (Heatblur's lead) is currently away dealing with serious family illness.

Sad to hear that.

This is from the dcs page. I speculate that heatblur were in the loop, reading this.

Quote" *Exclusions and comments:

All campaigns, F-14B and AJS-37 Viggen will not take part. JF-17 Thunder will have a 15.00 USD discount." quote

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have to share ...started game and no install option. ....Oh it starts TOMORROW DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is quite a surprise, ED. Thank you very much! Not only is a full month quite a considerable amount of time to test out a thing or two, having the option to try out virtually all of the modules is definitely a tremendous gift to the whole community.

And please, folks, there is no need for any hatred because a few things are not part of this. Appreciate that more than ever before is and dig how beautiful it is out here!

As Greyman said, there are some rules that Steam itself requires to adhere to. That's why in the last month both the free trials and the sale items have been different from the ED shop ones, and also at least in part why sales generally are a bit later and different in Steam.

Bummer, feel like I should have gotten the standalone version from the beginning, but I have hundreds of dollars into the steam version now. Seems like a big hassle to install two versions of the same thing. It’s too bad ED isn’t allowed to sell steam codes to their own products.

i9-12900K - EVGA 3090 FTW - 64GB DDR5 5600 - HP Reverb G2

Thanks ED! I never get the time to fully try out your modules when you give weekend trials, so this is great!

Also you can't try full fidelity module in 2 days except maybe flight model.

It takes at least few days to learn basics etc..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]