option to enable neutral airfields to refuel jets/helicopters.

D4n

I remember neutral airfields used to refuel jets (either in 2.0 or 1.5), please bring back this ability.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

They will if they refuse to rearm... ;) It's all about weapons ^^

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Nope . Refueling would still be considered "aid and comfort" . IRL , combatants would be impounded .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Can't be impounded if there's nobody to impound. What about an abandoned airfield which still has fuel on it?

I suggest the option to enable/disable this, not forced enabled.

You're gonna throw your arm out of joint with all that reaching :)

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Then they won't be neutral anymore.

:music_whistling::megalol:

F-14 | F-15 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AV-8B | A-10 |

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

RYZEN 5 1400 | GTX 1050 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 1TB HDD| Track IR | TM T16000M FCS HOTAS | TM TFRP Rudder :pilotfly:

+1 for minimal services option for neutral airfields.

So many built in missions designed without a mindset of reusability.

DCS users sometimes just want to freeflight.

Harder to edit so many missions because of marking airfields friendly.

May the "Zeus" mode also can solve this issue.

Edited by discwalker

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

I remember neutral airfield

As you said in that other thread of yours that you seem to have abandoned now. OK, so I'll just repeat my question here: evidence for this please?

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

All you have to do in the ME is click on the airfield symbol, and choose coalition with the drop down menu. That's about as easy as you can make it.

EASY? For so many Instant action and other factory missions created by ED, and any update will overwrite your work?

Edited by discwalker

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

EASY? For so many Instant action and other factory missions created by ED, and any update will overwrite your work?

Then rename the mission, numbnutz, and it won't get overwritten @@

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

refuel from neutral airfields again......

So, after it seems that ED removed the ability to refuel from neutral airfields some time ago in DCS 2.0 or 1.5 (I don't remember which version exactly it was), please add it back in asap, ED! The option to NOT let players refuel on neutral airfields is easy enough, by just setting the airfield fuel-level to ZERO! Don't let us pilots end up on neutral airfields without allowing us to make it back to our homebases again!

Why are you starting two threads right next to each other with the same 'problem'?

Content-wise I think setting the fuel reserves on the airfields to zero is way more effort than simply setting the airfields you intent to use to the proper coalition, but that's just me.

Why are you starting two threads right next to each other with the same 'problem'?

+1 ... goes against forum rules.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Can't be impounded if there's nobody to impound. What about an abandoned airfield which still has fuel on it?

I suggest the option to enable/disable this, not forced enabled.

So you jump out of your jet, runs to find the truck that has fuel in it still, thankfully finds the keys behind the sun visor, drives it to your jet, jumps out and plugs the hose into your jet, sits down on the main gear wheel, leans against the main gear, reaches into the chest pocket for a pack of lucky's, and lights one. Is that about how you envision it works?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

So you jump out of your jet, runs to find the truck that has fuel in it still, thankfully finds the keys behind the sun visor, drives it to your jet, jumps out and plugs the hose into your jet, sits down on the main gear wheel, leans against the main gear, reaches into the chest pocket for a pack of lucky's, and lights one. Is that about how you envision it works?

almost, yes, why not xD

#EDplsBringBackNeutralAFrefueling

+1 ... goes against forum rules.

Nope, one is a bug-report thread which was anonymously renamed into "[NO BUG]" by someone (hint: without a post in this thread as to when this was changed), so the logical thing is to turn the "no bug issue" into a wishlist-item. Not against forum rules, as the thread was renamed and re-classified as "not a bug", since ED (or sb. from ED) in that way expressed that it is the "by them intended" behaviour.

Key phrase is fuel planning. Suggest you read up on it instead of spamming the board with useless threads.

Yeah dude... just wait for those other hundred DCS players to realize exactly the same way I did, that you can't refuel on neutral airfields anymore....... lot of them will probably come into this forum and post their story of "lol I didn't get refueled as I used to, 2 or more years ago in DCS when the last time that I landed on neutral airfield and tried to refuel, why do you do this to me, ED...". :/

Edited by DanielNL

Nope, one is a bug-report thread which was anonymously renamed into "[NO BUG]" by someone (hint: without a post in this thread as to when this was changed), so the logical thing is to turn the "no bug issue" into a wishlist-item.

then why I see two threads like this one on Wishlist? ... this is the other one:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=271056

Anyway, not to worry .. I will just try to avoid your postings.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB