Official F16 Survey

ebabil

For those who haven't seen on newsletter, ED is making a survey to decide which features should have priority over others. Please join

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWg2bdWlQ_bB1HuuGFPwjoDmBQQHlL3WkCd_ksqM0Hi_nL6Q/viewform

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

For those who haven't seen on newsletter, ED is making a survey to decide which features should have priority over others. Please join

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWg2bdWlQ_bB1HuuGFPwjoDmBQQHlL3WkCd_ksqM0Hi_nL6Q/viewform

Thank you for sharing this, ebabil. Let us all take part in that survey to give ED the best possible impression of our 2020 priorities for the Viper roadmap.

I for one voted for completion of A/A radar, tuning FM including ground handling and completion of Litening TGP while new features like Maverick and HARM are nice but in my opinion the basic and existing features need to come first.

I filled it out. I get making the aircraft function correctly first. When it comes to weapons/mission stuff, I put my priority on HARM/HTS/CMS/ALE-50 over Mavericks etc. The Viper is the USAFs SEAD aircraft and DCS doesn't have a well modeled SEAD option (yes the F/A-18 and SU-25 can do it, but not as well modeled as a HTS would be).

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation

Where is the CZ?

hope it's planned on the next upgrade, not it is like the most important feature missing :(

It's already in progess. They talked about it in todays news update: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4432151&postcount=263

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Where is the CZ?

hope it's planned on the next upgrade, not it is like the most important feature missing :(

CZ is mentioned in the newsletter and is currently being worked on.

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

I for one voted for completion of A/A radar, tuning FM including ground handling and completion of Litening TGP while new features like Maverick and HARM are nice but in my opinion the basic and existing features need to come first.

There we can see that people are quite different. :music_whistling:

For me, the Harms and HTS are very important, since the Viper is for me the No. 1 SEAD aircraft and I would love to use the Viper to support my mates during coop missions.

Air-to-air on the other hand isn't important to me, since we have already a very potent AA fighter with the Tomcat or the Hornet. And the Viper is not bad in air to air, either.

But I'm very very happy that ED decided to ask the community!

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

• ED Team
Where on that survey is the pilot g-tolerence correction? I feel like being able to hold 9G's is an essential part of the Viper.

G is a DCS Core issue not just viper, and is being looked at.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

For me, the Harms and HTS are very important, since the Viper is for me the No. 1 SEAD aircraft and I would love to use the Viper to support my mates during coop missions.

Air-to-air on the other hand isn't important to me, since we have already a very potent AA fighter with the Tomcat or the Hornet. And the Viper is not bad in air to air, either.

Agreed, when it comes to weapons/avonics development, I prefer a SEAD priority.

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation

ED thank you for taking our wishes into consideration. You guys at ED did a lot of effort in terms of communication. I am very pleased with what I see from you lately. Keep

It up and thank you for providing us with something that turns our dreams into reality.

Done, thanks!

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I just did the survey and did not have to sign in. Not sure why it change.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• ED Team

Sorry we had to use google login as users were able to make multiple submissions.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I voted for polishing and completing core avionics. I'd rather get that before we get all sorts of fancy weapons that are only barebones or half implemented. And I'd rather have the tools to fly a mission, create mark points, plan fuel and time on target, and all that stuff, before getting HARMs and GBUs that I can already use on other aircraft.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

Thanks for the poll. Is there any way we could visualize the results? I'd like to do some analysis to see what the community wants the most, as with the Hornet.

I Imagine its going to be the same as with the hornet that when the poll finishes they will publish the results. IIRC you werent able to see the results immediately after voting either with the hornet. This is actually a good idea since it keeps a few pesky people from looking at whether the thing they want is doing well and then creating spam accounts to boost it up.

I Imagine its going to be the same as with the hornet that when the poll finishes they will publish the results. IIRC you werent able to see the results immediately after voting either with the hornet. This is actually a good idea since it keeps a few pesky people from looking at whether the thing they want is doing well and then creating spam accounts to boost it up.

The old poll results were entirely visible, and I was able to get some good info out of it. Nothing in the results I found felt like somebody was making fake accounts to boost them.

Indeed, and let me say I absolutely get your point there. This is exactly why ED did the right thing and made that survey. I am very curious which Viper features are prioritized by the majority of the community. And as MAVs and HARMs already seem to be coming along quite nicely I am sure you (we:D) will not have to wait too long to finally see them in action.