Su-25T Cockpit View Flash Light Inop

DigitalEngine

• 5 months later...

aaaand over 5 months later, we still waiting... 😭 @BIGNEWYLAlt+L-STILLnotWorking.trk

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Ahm there is no Flashlight in FC 3 Aircraft.

I also dont see what it should be good for because those Aicraft are operated by keycommands/Joystickcommands only and have no Clickable Cockpit where you need to find specific switches in Low light conditions.

• Like 2

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

*realism* 😛

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

2 hours ago, Ashayar said:

Checking the switch state by looking at them, and not pressing a binding to be sure you did what you needed to?

Which one? There's very few animated at all and some can be seen with cockpit lights on.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

3 hours ago, Ashayar said:

ECM switch, external lights, salvo mode and stuff like that.

DCS Su-25T's ECM is working, and it's an animated switch??? 😶

48 minutes ago, Ashayar said:

If I'm not wrong, you can see a switch on the right panel that's illuminating when active.

negative, I just checked again, just for you Ashayar, and it's still the same bug that we have since over 3 years now or so? (No indication. = no way of knowing whether your ECM is on or not. Big thanks ED.....)

Edited by D4n

39 minutes ago, D4n said:

negative, I just checked again, just for you Ashayar, and it's still the same bug that we have since over 3 years now or so? (No indication. = no way of knowing whether your ECM is on or not. Big thanks ED.....)

Maybe I'm confusing the planes, but I remember a green buttons array on the right side, and one of them was illuminating or maybe blinking while activating ECM.

But maybe I'm wrong about this precise exemple.

On 4/8/2021 at 8:54 AM, Ashayar said:

I remember a green buttons array on the right side, and one of them was illuminating...

I think you're referring to the short range navigation panel. Two rows of illuminating buttons. Top row, selected airfield in return or landing mode. Bottom row, selected waypoint and return mode indication.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

1 hour ago, Flappie said:

@IronhandI think Ashayar is right: there used to be a blue light indicating ECM activity in the former Su-25T cockpit model. All we have today is the HUD indication and this moving switch.

image.png

Yes. I was responding to the description of an "array" of buttons. That's the nav panel. The light was removed at some point. The current indications are the switch position and the HUD indicator.

Edited by Ironhand
  • Thanks 2

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Oh, I removed the ECM keybinding as in the past (in a specific DCS patch) there used to be no way of knowing whether it was on or off. I just remembered 😅

1 hour ago, D4n said:

Oh, I removed the ECM keybinding... I just remembered 😅

🙂 Ah! That would explain the lack of an indicator, when you pressed the "E" key. At least you're good to go now.

_____