[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to ask for same thing, but as I see this I only wanted to ask where is this special button? I also noticed that I dont see yellow mark if I want to select bombs.

This about HOTAS command to assign in control menu.

Read here, I tried to use the exact name of the control menu, you can select HOTAS category to find the controls more easily...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3999687&postcount=66

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I did actually a bit reading from manual and I discovered that M2k onboard computers it rather flimsy garbage, so if you select too many A/G ordinance types along with M530D, onboard computer go wild. That is why my weapon selector went beserk. I did my accident ran onto this special selector in settings and i added it to my HOTAS. i hope that it will help. Thank you for tip. I do hope that someone might find this info usefull. it does say so in manual, but it is easily overlooked if you "read" like me XD.

The mirage 2000 can't mix any ordinance except the magics.

It means that you can only have one type of weapon with the magics at any time ( you can't have bombs + 530D, rockets + bombs, 2 types of bombs... but you can have 530D + magics, 1 type of bomb + magics, rockets + magics...)

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Initial contacting JTAC (on the ground) before starting is always possible: however "first" contacting JTAC while flying is not always possible (is also not possible when flying near to JTAC).

I use easy communication.

Edited by wavn

Best regards, Willem

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I have done mission 6 where you have to drop some MK82 bombs in CCPR with the diamond. Now I wanted to do it again and it does not work.

I select the weapon in the PCA but the diamond does not apear any more. Also, trying other misiles, I can´t select the Magic from PCA neither.

Any help please?

This is frustrating, two weeks ago something happened with the key mapping and now this. I´m feeling discourages to following flying this plane...

Thanks a lot!!

Hi, sorry, no way, that is not the problem. The problem is that the buttons on the cockpit do not work.

I press in the PCA the selected weapon and the radar does not change into TAS, the Mk82 looks selected but the HUD nothing, press the trigger and the bombs don´t release.

Have you read the link that 33-DFTC provided you ?

Those two lines in particular ?

5. Selecting an AG weapon will NOT set the HUD to AG ATTACK mode. Only the PCA will enter into AG mode.

6. To set the HUD, actually the entire aircraft systems, into AG ATTACK mode the pilot must click the PIP HOTAS switch forward (it is the same switch that sets the Special Modes when in AA mode).

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Hi,

I've been getting back into the Mirage recently however I've noticed that every time I lock a target on the radar and then use "Target unlock/deselect" (Backspace) DCS immediately closes. It does not produce an error message, it does not appear to write anything into the log file, it simple terminates immediately.

Can reproduce 100% reliably, doesn't matter if I use HOTAS binding or keyboard. Doesn't matter whether I soft lock or hard lock. Has anyone else seen this behaviour?

Edited by Tomsk

I flew the other day and accidently locked up my wingman with the AA Special Modes and was able to unlock using HOTAS binding (TM Warthog TARGET profile set to backspace keyboard command), without issue.

However, it wasn't locking him with the TDC, which could be a causal factor. I'll check further when I get a chance.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

Hi all I try to land in the night with the ILS and Synthetic runway help, but the system don't work properly. I put the ILS frequency and TACAN and the ILS don´t appear at the HUD I try this in three diferents airports with the same result. All this in open beta

ILS and TACAN should work, provided the runway is active (ATC is using it) and there is zero or a +7 knot headwind.

The HUD's "Synthetic runway" only works if the airbase was set as a "landing" waypoint in the Mission Editor.

However, the HSI's Tacan needle and ADI's ILS bars should work.

Please post a track or mission file.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080