AMD Just Changed EVERYTHING - GIANT RX 7900 XT Leak.

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

''If these leaks turn out to be true''

Translation:

''I'm yet another desperate youtuber pumping out crap clickbait videos, please like and subscribe!''

3e9b3a53a629476cf4f01fcf875837bf.png

Edited by Mars Exulte
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

You forgot "Game Over" 

• Like 1

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

• 2 weeks later...

"AMD changes everything" and "AMD will now crush NVIDIA", or simply "AMD finally wins" like said in this click-bait video, is what i've heard during the announcment of the 5000 series and again with the 6000 series. Basically this is what you hear everytime AMD is about to release a new gfx card series and how often did it turn out to be true? Not a single time. They are still way behind NVIDIA and propably will always be. The 6800X has significant more VRAM than the 3080 and the 3080TI and cannot compete with both of them in most games. And the NVIDIA 40xx series will propably beat the shit out of the AMD 7000 series. As it has always been. I'm happy to purchase a AMD card when these are better in comparision, it's just that i'm purchasing NVIDIA for almost 20 years now because AMD/ATi has never been better than NVIDIA during the last 2 decades.

Edited by VpR81
  • Like 1

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus + F-15EX / 4x TM Cougar MFD / Slaw Device RX Viper V3 / HP Reverb G2

Besides how much better the next Next Gen would be ... Be prepared to pay 1000 bucks and more starting with the midrange class ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Primary for DCS and other flightsims: i9 12900K@default OC on MSI Z790 Tomahawk (MS-7D91) | 64 GB DDR5-5600 | Asus TUF RTX3090 Gaming OC | 1x 38"@3840x1600 | 1x 27"@2560x1440 | Windows10Pro64

Spoiler

Secondary: i7 11700k@5.1GHz on MSI Z590 Gaming Force MB| 64 GB DDR4-3200 | PowerColor RX6900XTU Red Devil | 1x 32"@2560*1440 + 1x24"@1980*1200 | Windows10Pro64

Backup: i7 6700K@4.8GHz | 64 GB DDR4-2400 | PowerColor RX5700XT Red Devil | SSD-500/1000GB | 1x49" 32:9 Asus X49VQ 3840x1080 | Windows10Pro64

Flightsim Input Devices: VPC: ACE2 Rudder / WarBRD Base / T-50CM2 Base with 50mm ext. / Alpha-R, Mongoos T-50CM, WarBRD and VFX Grip / T-50CM3 Throttle | VPC Sharka-50 + #2 Controle Panel | TM Cougar MFD-Frames| Rift S - Secondary: TM HOTAS WARTHOG/Cougar Throttle+Stick, F-18-Grip | TM TPR Rudder | DelanClip/PS3-CAM IR-Tracker

How does that change the suspension settings on my car?

More to the point, it’s recently had a full alignment, so I’d rather they didn’t.

Thinder> We get that you're very passionate about AMD products.  However, this kind of headline really doesn't help your credibility as being even vaguely un-biased.

Edited by Mr_sukebe
  • Like 4

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I specifically don't click his videos because of the obvious clickbait!

• Like 1

Modules: F-14A/B | F-15C | F-16C | F/A-18C | SU-33 | Spitfire Mk IX | AH-64D | UH-1 | Super Carrier | Combined Arms | Persian Gulf | Syria | NTTR

Setup: VKB Gunfighter Mk.III F-14 CE HOTAS | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | MFG Crosswind V3 | Custom switch panel | Tek Creations F14 Display Panel | Custom F14 Left Vertical Console | Custom IR Tracker | Custom butt kicker

PC: i7 11700K | 64GB G-Skill DDR4 3600MHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | DCS dedicated 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD | 3440x1440 144hz 34" ultrawide

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 1:18 PM, Mr_sukebe said:

How does that change the suspension settings on my car?

More to the point, it’s recently had a full alignment, so I’d rather they didn’t.

Thinder> We get that you're very passionate about AMD products.  However, this kind of headline really doesn't help your credibility as being even vaguely un-biased.

Blah. Like I am at the origin of the headline. Did you notice that I didn't change anything to it?  I copy-pasted the title as it was at the time...

"Passion"? You mistake me with one of your democrate snowflake, on the other hand I inform people to the best of my abilities and write about what I know, reading the comments in this topic I might be the only one.

>>>>>>

Want more "biased" comments?

I'm not planning any upgrade within at least 3 years from now, so it is not a concern to me, I'm more than happy to stick to my EVGA GEFORCE 1080 Ti for the time being, it's excellent.

I purchasedf my 1080 as a stop gap but I am more than happy with its performances in VR as well, of course it is not comparible with one of the newer GPUs but works pretty well in most situation.

I don't need "credibility" I don't take this forum for a beauty Pageant, as for being biased, I wrote about my EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti first thing, starting by how I got it second hand with a two years warranty from CEX and how good it is. As I say I write about what I know.

When you fanboyz are finished with your usual jumping up and down thing, try something new...

Edited by Thinder

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

On 8/15/2021 at 10:08 AM, schmiefel said:

Besides how much better the next Next Gen would be ... Be prepared to pay 1000 bucks and more starting with the midrange class ...

That's more the point about it all.

Passed the NVIDIA vs AMD fanboyism, this is where AMD users differs from Intel users. I used Intel CPUs until my boss decided to go AMD to cut prices since we were building our own machines for the 3D department, and AMD generally offers cheaper solutions, which is why I went for a 5600X in the first place.

AMD weren't coming to the market at the right time due to the effects of the pandemic, the new GPUs saw their price going up and availability going down but the general idea remained the same at the base, offering an alternative to Nvidia products from mid range upward, I have to say they messed up big time but there are reasons for it.

Some people are into splashing as much buck as they can into the "best" or "fastest" money can buy them, some of us have a much longer term view of the market, like building a
PC offering resonably good performances based on cheaper but viable options than what is supposely "best" or "fastest".

This is the reason for the AMD CPUs to sell well and the 5600X to become the AMD gamer's favourite, this CPU is also Newegg best seller for the same reason...

https://www.newegg.com/d/Best-Sellers/Processors-Desktops/s/ID-343

That's what AMD gamers are after and always have been, "beating" Nvidia GPUs might be AMD wet dream but not necessarily our concern, that's why I'm using a 1080Ti and will keep it until I see a viable alternative to it, that's $ for frame at 4K...

Edited by Thinder

1 hour ago, Thinder said:

Blah. Like I am at the origin of the headline. Did you notice that I didn't change anything to it?  I copy-pasted the title as it was at the time...

"Passion"? You mistake me with one of your democrate snowflake, on the other hand I inform people to the best of my abilities and write about what I know, reading the comments in this topic I might be the only one.

>>>>>>

Want more "biased" comments?

I'm not planning any upgrade within at least 3 years from now, so it is not a concern to me, I'm more than happy to stick to my EVGA GEFORCE 1080 Ti for the time being, it's excellent.

I purchasedf my 1080 as a stop gap but I am more than happy with its performances in VR as well, of course it is not comparible with one of the newer GPUs but works pretty well in most situation.

I don't need "credibility" I don't take this forum for a beauty Pageant, as for being biased, I wrote about my EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti first thing, starting by how I got it second hand with a two years warranty from CEX and how good it is. As I say I write about what I know.

When you fanboyz are finished with your usual jumping up and down thing, try something new...

I’m not sure if your response was supposed to be humorous or not, but I found it quite insulting.

• Like 1

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

32 minutes ago, Mr_sukebe said:

I’m not sure if your response was supposed to be humorous or not, but I found it quite insulting.

That's projection mattey, questioning people credibility on someone else material is not exactly politically corect and the kind of stuff I don't react too well to, I could have been more "insulting" and explain how Adolf Hitler explained how to use people's emotions in order to manipulate them, dixit Mein Kempf, but I'll skip this topic for the sake of forum peace.

Next time, before implying that people are biased, check the content of their previous posts and their specs, this could avoid yet another cluster you-know-what.

Edited by Thinder
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Mr_sukebe said:

I like how the ones that complain loudest about identity politics wrap themselves up in it until they just can't help bringing it up everytime they feel put upon =D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mars Exulte said:

I like how the ones that complain loudest about identity politics wrap themselves up in it until they just can't help bringing it up everytime they feel put upon =D

sorry, you’re going to have to explain that one to me.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mr_sukebe said:

sorry, you’re going to have to explain that one to me.

Wasn't referring to you. He said :

"Passion"? You mistake me with one of your democrate snowflake''

Thus my remark. There's a couple guys around here that drag that stuff out semi-frequently

• Like 1

Good grief! All this because Thinder shared a video about something that is not available yet. He didn't even write a comment underneath it.

Here is my two cents. There was a lot of hype about AMD's latest hardware. I bought a 5600x and a 6800xt and it more than lived up to it, very happy with my setup. Saying that if I had bought Intels or Nvidias latest I would be saying the same thing. I bought what was available at the time. If its high end nowadays regardless of who makes it. It will most likely perform very very well and make a nice PC to play games and sims on.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 10:04 PM, Bossco82 said:

Good grief! All this because Thinder shared a video about something that is not available yet. He didn't even write a comment underneath it.

Here is my two cents. There was a lot of hype about AMD's latest hardware. I bought a 5600x and a 6800xt and it more than lived up to it, very happy with my setup. Saying that if I had bought Intels or Nvidias latest I would be saying the same thing. I bought what was available at the time. If its high end nowadays regardless of who makes it. It will most likely perform very very well and make a nice PC to play games and sims on.

Agreed.

What I noticed in this forum is the tendency of some to do AMD bashing, from my PoV, it's not about manufaturers but players needs and choice.

Before I commited to what I have now, I researched multiple solutions, I chose the Ryzen 5 5600X because it is for me the best choice in terms of budget/performance ratio, when you know that my board can be find for belo £70 today, considering the performances I get from my system I'm happy I didn't buy the last generation of AMD boards,

The Socket 4 is ont its way out, so there is no point investing much on it, but if one can manage to build a PC with the requiered performances at lower cost it's what matters most.

In the case of this video, I thought that the technologies involved (RDNA3) were interesting, but not to me just yet, only, as an AMD CPU user, I try to inform players to the best of my abilities, this video might not be the best I reccon but it remains informative.

4 hours ago, Thinder said:

Agreed.

What I noticed in this forum is the tendency of some to do AMD bashing, from my PoV, it's not about manufaturers but players needs and choice.

Before I commited to what I have now, I researched multiple solutions, I chose the Ryzen 5 5600X because it is for me the best choice in terms of budget/performance ratio, when you know that my board can be find for belo £70 today, considering the performances I get from my system I'm happy I didn't buy the last generation of AMD boards,

The Socket 4 is ont its way out, so there is no point investing much on it, but if one can manage to build a PC with the requiered performances at lower cost it's what matters most.

In the case of this video, I thought that the technologies involved (RDNA3) were interesting, but not to me just yet, only, as an AMD CPU user, I try to inform players to the best of my abilities, this video might not be the best I reccon but it remains informative.

Can't stand the click bait that dude produces. Go to Gamers Nexus or Hardware Unboxed if you want legit tech news and not just speculation.

Modules: F-14A/B | F-15C | F-16C | F/A-18C | SU-33 | Spitfire Mk IX | AH-64D | UH-1 | Super Carrier | Combined Arms | Persian Gulf | Syria | NTTR

Setup: VKB Gunfighter Mk.III F-14 CE HOTAS | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | MFG Crosswind V3 | Custom switch panel | Tek Creations F14 Display Panel | Custom F14 Left Vertical Console | Custom IR Tracker | Custom butt kicker

PC: i7 11700K | 64GB G-Skill DDR4 3600MHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | DCS dedicated 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD | 3440x1440 144hz 34" ultrawide

Thinder no need to justify yourself mate. Were all adults on here and its up to the person to do some proper research with proper reviews before they decide what goes into a serious simming PC. 

Nvidia 4000 is coming along with AMD's RDNA3. Both will probably be awesome. I base that on my mate having a 3080 and me having a 6800xt. Both are very very good gpu's for gaming and simming.

Chiplet design has already been out, this isnt a "breakthrough" reveal.

Shoot we knew chiplet design specs before 6900XT was even launched.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs