NEW VERSION! Eurofighter Typhoon by Lechuzas Negras v1.0.72

Go to solution Solved by currenthill,

2 minutes ago, Toga10 said:

has anyone else had issues with the fcs? my imputs dont do anything and when they do they do almost nothing 

you have to map "Pitch axis" and "Roll axis" instead of "Pitch" and "Roll"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png My beloved ❤️

https://github.com/zahnatom/dcsmods/tree/main : Oerlikon Revolvergun Mk3, Oerlikon Multi Sensor Unit and Halcon SkyKnight missile system, meh accurate and meh quality lol

• 1 month later...
En 21/3/2023 a las 16:09, TheFreshPrince dijo:

Unfortunately I can't use the Eurofighter with multi-threading, as it always crashes at a certain point while loading (texture 38 loading or something). Anyone else got this? Works still fine in singeplayer though.

New Patch has sorted out to fix mods issues  in MT

• Thanks 1

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

But it got another problem now of missiles turning immediately and proxy fusing on yourself:
(it is a fast flanking bandit and a high G turn tbf. This might be a feature since release. idk, I just saw it today)

image.png

F22 got the same problem lately (again) bit different setting with the drops tho:

[ ]  twitch.tv/eld0r — Chaos, dumme Sprüche, Chaos und keine Wiederholungen.  [ ]

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2023 at 10:20 PM, Flo100889 said:

Hey:)

I have a problem and I hope someone can help me with it. The MFD's do not work with the Eurofighter Mod, they are not labeled.

Can anyone help me?Eurofighter-MFD-Problems.jpg

The mfd's are non functional

• 2 months later...
52 minutes ago, noambx said:

can anyone help with the pitch and roll problem?it looks like it works but something prevents the jet from rolling or pitching.. please help !

you need to use "pitch axis" and "roll axis" instead of just "pitch" and "roll"

image.png My beloved ❤️

https://github.com/zahnatom/dcsmods/tree/main : Oerlikon Revolvergun Mk3, Oerlikon Multi Sensor Unit and Halcon SkyKnight missile system, meh accurate and meh quality lol

thank you vary much, it works now. just curios what's the difference between pitch and pitch axis as an example ? and another point of interest the typhoon feels like it does things by its self when i let it straiten it self it looks like it wants to do its own thing is it a DCS auto correction or something? ( my feel is its the jet itself but i don't know )

1 hour ago, noambx said:

thank you vary much, it works now. just curios what's the difference between pitch and pitch axis as an example ? and another point of interest the typhoon feels like it does things by its self when i let it straiten it self it looks like it wants to do its own thing is it a DCS auto correction or something? ( my feel is its the jet itself but i don't know )

pitch axis is the custom one for the FBW system. "Pitch" is just the flanker axis because its based on the su-33

image.png My beloved ❤️

I have created a fast mission using Eurofighter, but cannot add any weapons.  I go into edit mission, find aircraft and select loadout - no weapons at all are listed.  I check the payload restriction box and all the weapon configurations appear, but I can't select them.  If I uncheck the box, all configurations disappear again.  I have tried landing at an airport and requesting re-fuelling/weapons, but again the loadout selection is empty.  What am I doing wrong?  I also have F-22A Mod and have no such problems, nor with the DLC planes.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Out of sheer curiosity, how hard would it be to remove the conflict with the Gripen mod?  They are both fantastic and it would be great to have them in sim at the same time, but I can understand where that may not be possible.

• Like 1

Website (DCS Content): https://sites.google.com/view/spinossimulationsite/home?authuser=0

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@SpinosSimulations

System Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 3060, 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM

DCS Wishlist: F-8E/J Crusader, Kola Peninsula Map, F-14B(U), F-14D/ST-21 Super Tomcat

• Solution
On 10/16/2023 at 8:00 PM, Spino said:

Out of sheer curiosity, how hard would it be to remove the conflict with the Gripen mod?  They are both fantastic and it would be great to have them in sim at the same time, but I can understand where that may not be possible.

Not hard at all, it took me 30 seconds to fix the conflict issue. I've asked Gonzalo to include the fix in their next update. But here are the needed changes. (The three files belong to the Lechuzas Negras team Eurofighter mod, with the addition of my changes to fix the conflict issue).

Eurofighter.lua Weapons.lua EurofighterT.lua

• Like 5
  • Thanks 13

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have two problems with the mod:

*In mission editor, AI will not fire its FOX 3's instead the AI will only resort to ASRAAM's and Sidewinders.

*I want to fly this model in the same manner as low fidelity planes, but I cannot assign any key bindings.

Does anybody know if these problems can be solved?

I have a problem. When I installed the latest version of the mod, the pitch and roll of the fighter plane and the retraction and expansion of the flaps did not work. I also saw the above solution, but I did not have the peripherals and standalone Joystick device, only keyboard and mouse, I can't find where to set pitch axis and roll axis. The axis command don't have pitch axis and roll axis. What can I do? How should I bind? I need help😭.

14 hours ago, NuclearFusion-A said:

I have a problem. When I installed the latest version of the mod, the pitch and roll of the fighter plane and the retraction and expansion of the flaps did not work. I also saw the above solution, but I did not have the peripherals and standalone Joystick device, only keyboard and mouse, I can't find where to set pitch axis and roll axis. The axis command don't have pitch axis and roll axis. What can I do? How should I bind? I need help😭.

m&k is not supported

image.png My beloved ❤️