Center HUD

Forgive as I know this has been answered though I am unable to find the fix. I use TIR and when I get in plane my HUD display is pushed to the right. Is there a way to center. I do not believe I have ever had the problem. Thanks in advance!

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

Hi.

Don't know if I am  understanding the problem right...

Centering TrackIr is  F9 (by default) eventhough I changed it to LShift+F9 (for abviouse reasons).

Centering the view is Numpad 5

Saving the new position, is RCtrl and Numpad 0, IIRC.

Othr than this, I m offside!

Saludos.

Saca111

7 minutes ago, silverdevil said:

Forgive as I know this has been answered though I am unable to find the fix. I use TIR and when I get in plane my HUD display is pushed to the right. Is there a way to center. I do not believe I have ever had the problem. Thanks in advance!

You dont talk about the effect of wind on the FPM by any chance, do you? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sacarino111 said:

Saludos

muchas gracias! Intenté estos pasos y ninguna alegría. Me disculpo por el mal español!

21 hours ago, razo+r said:

You dont talk about the effect of wind on the FPM by any chance, do you? 

i had a feeling it was something to do with wind. however, and i could just not have noticed, i have flown this mission literally over a hundred times and weather has never been changed. but this is first i have noticed and right after patch. early days of me playing the mission i was taking off the opposite direction at airfield. then after another patch that changed too. i will get a screenshot or a video to share. thank you.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

28 minutes ago, Yurgon said:

In the A-10C? 🤔

I'll go with wind, but without a track or a screenshot, it could be anything.

Setting wind in laste essentially cages it.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 2 weeks later...

Yup it will deviate due to wind direction. If standing still on the ground and its off, center track ir and pause track ir, the use a combination of r-shift+r-ctrl and thte numberpad keys and the \ and * to change the “ pilot view position” ( different from zoom in and out) get the hud placement where you want it then use r-alt+ numberpad 0 to save that position as the default view ( same for all aircraft). Then if your view point gets skewed for some reason, pressing numberpad 5 will go back to the default view. Be aware that changing the pilot view zoom will affect the overall zoom level some, the farther in you go with pilot view, to see more of the hud, the less you will be able to zoom out overall.

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones

On 5/22/2022 at 9:29 AM, Yurgon said:

Are you sure about that?

I can't see any effect on the HUD ladder when setting the wind data in LASTE.

A-10C_II_LASTE_Wind_vs_HUD_Offset.trk 80.61 kB · 4 downloads

Oops, had bad info, 

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs