Propositions of the name for AI WSO

YoYo

On 7/9/2022 at 3:27 PM, =DROOPY= said:

Speaking of cruel call-signs, I took some pics for a Navy Legacy Hornet driver a few years ago w/ last name 'Pack'....  his call-sign?   'Piddle'....for 'Piddle Pack' 😆

One of the F-111 drivers on the Libya strike had a reputation for using a lot of them.  He was the first jet back in the chocks after the strike, opened the canopy and started handing them to who he thought was the crew chief, but when he looked up it was the USAFE commander, who took it graciously...  Needless to say his call sign changed, or so the rumor goes...

• Like 1

Took some off the webs, that looked funny and are easy on the tongue.

IRIS – I Require Intense Supervision. Female NFO who would get blackout drunk and wander off to do stupid things.

LAMB – Notorious lady pilot who always had something low-cut when in civilian attire, thus LAMB (Look At My Boobs)

NAG – Not A Guy First Marine Corps F/A-18 female weapon system office (WSO)

Edited by adirtynurse
  • Like 3

I recal hearing former Air Force pilots that flew F-4's or Wild Weasel Thuds refer to their WISOs as their GIB - Guy In Back. This could work well for those that asked for a female voice by referring to the WISO as their Girl In Back.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Do we have WSO from the beginning of EA? Razbam, any words about it?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

14 minutes ago, tomcat_driver said:

Wizo

What does it mean?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

14 hours ago, YoYo said:

Do we have WSO from the beginning of EA? Razbam, any words about it?

I was under the impression it's not getting a WSO. At least, not at first, because you can do everything from the pilot seat anyway.

• Like 1

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

9 hours ago, JOYFUL_CLOVR said:

Chad "chadington" Maximilian?

Manley Power

Best name ever. If you're into your WW2 naval history you'll know the name - captain and later Admiral Sir Manley Power.

But, since he's supposed to be an American, Chad Wolf.

Edited by Scott-S6
  • Like 1

Maybe the WSO's name will be....  Talon, because that's the AI's name.  Call me unoriginal but they've already named the AI, why would they give it a different one?  

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula