Afterburner Detent

Krez

Does anyone have a problem with afterburner detent adjustment not working? Regardless of value of the slider at options window, my AB always activates at approx 50% of the throttle. Even when the visual detent at controls indicator changes its position.

Anyone set a Warthog throttle yet?

If so, would you be so kind to share your setting?

Be a good starting point since they will all be close depending on wear etc. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

2 hours ago, Sarge55 said:

Anyone set a Warthog throttle yet?

If so, would you be so kind to share your setting?

Be a good starting point since they will all be close depending on wear etc. 

Yes. I set mine to 72. For me, that's "exactly" when the quadrant lifts, and when I pass the "bump". The AB lights. 😊 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nealius said:

Does the default setting of 53 conflict with previously made throttle axis curves before the update?

That setting gave us the confirmation that by default Aerges set the AB in the middle of the range. It’s a weird choice.

With the new option, I cancelled my curve, and by trials and errors I have been able to set the AB on my throttle detent (Virpil CM3) at 85.
I also have a dead zone at the beginning for the cut off detent.

• Like 1

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

23 hours ago, thejokereye said:

Does anyone have a problem with afterburner detent adjustment not working? Regardless of value of the slider at options window, my AB always activates at approx 50% of the throttle. Even when the visual detent at controls indicator changes its position.

Yes , same for me , X55 Throttle.

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

4 minutes ago, jojo said:

Guys, on top of setting the detent value, did you tick the box on the left to use the said value ?

4 minutes ago, jojo said:

Guys, on top of setting the detent value, did you tick the box on the left to use the said value ?

Oh my god, nooooooo ! Thanks 👍

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

19 minutes ago, jojo said:

eh? i am not following. where is the checkbox? thanks.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

7 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Where the slider for the AB detent is under special. There is a checkbox to turn it on/off. I guess you just checked it without paying attention. 😊 

thanks!

that is from last update? i thought i saw this in another thread and i just got the update. my config stayed the way i had it before the new button.

image.png

Edited by silverdevil

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

3 minutes ago, silverdevil said:

thanks!

that is from last update? i thought i saw this in another thread and i just got the update. my config stayed the way i had it before the new button.

image.png

Seems correct. I think the slider was initially at 53 yes, and the box unchecked. 😊 

Came with the update on Wednesday. 

• Like 2