FAQ and Updates

OnReTech

On 11/7/2023 at 8:31 AM, Raviar said:

its makes more sense to have Saudi in PG

Why? Saudi Arabia is just across from Sinai.

When I was in Dahab people told me that occasionaly some wind surfer think he could surf over and visit the Saudi side (which is clearly visible.)

It's actually a terrible idea and could take or a week or more until the Saudis let you go hiome. But that's not the point here. It is that Saudi Arabia is just a stones throw away from Sinai.

• Like 1

Here's hoping to see some more of the distinctive map objects, particularly those that improve Jerusalem from a poorly laid out farm community into the bustling center of three major religions.  I don't care that they would be indestructible (I get that), but ya gotta fix the temple area.  The warehouse on temple rock is...gross.

Also Masada

• Like 4

On 11/7/2023 at 12:33 PM, ShinyMikey said:

I believe the location of Tabuk / King Faisal air base in SA is on the map. I would be nice to have.

this would be a huge benefit, I love the sinai map but its very top heavy in its airfield distribution, having tabuk added would give us a lot more mission flexibility.

@OnReTech

Edited by Red_05
  • Like 4

Red_5

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, CRUD said:

A4's can't take off from most Israeli fields without crashing.  Is it the aircraft or the airfield?

Are you talking about AI controlled A-4E-Cs ?

In my testing, AI controlled A-4E-Cs v2.2 show strange takeoff-failing behavior as you say,
and other AI aircrafts like ED's KC-135 or other mod jets succeed taking-off normally.

So, the problem looks A-4E-C mod side flightmodel one.

• Like 2

Modules: A-10C/II, F-4E, F-5E, F-14A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, FC3, Ka-50-2/3, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, Mi-24P, AH-64D, P-51D
Maps: Nevada, PG, Syria, SA, Sinai, Kola, Channel, Normandy2.0      Assets etc.: CA, Sc, WW2AP
Mods and Skins in User Files: files/filter/user-is-western0221/ 

Screen_221018_005618c.jpg

17 hours ago, western_JPN said:

Are you talking about AI controlled A-4E-Cs ?

In my testing, AI controlled A-4E-Cs v2.2 show strange takeoff-failing behavior as you say,
and other AI aircrafts like ED's KC-135 or other mod jets succeed taking-off normally.

So, the problem looks A-4E-C mod side flightmodel one.

The A4's take off fine at Hatzerim BTW, long runway.

Edited by CRUD
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear friends and pilots. :pilotfly:

Our team continues to work to improve the project.
We are trying to move towards the tasks outlined in our roadmap. New airfields have already been modeled and are ready for testing (15 pieces).

We are working to improve the quality of objects, trying to pay attention to detail. More than 70 new unique objects out of 100 planned are already ready and jute will soonmeeting with users. We are also working on the Tel Aviv and Jerusalem scenes in Israel. In Egypt we are working on Cairo and Alexandria. 

We will work with @cfrag to mark new unique scenes and objects in his perfect mission:

I will share screenshots of new objects.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Edited by OnReTech
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 3

Will we see any updates for the map in the next patch for Christmas? 

• Like 3

13900@5.8Ghz, Asus TUF 4090 OC, 64GB@6400mhz DDR5, 4K, TrackIR 5, Tobii, Virpil CM2, CM3
Kiowa (soon :)) F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | A-10C | A-10C II | AV-8B | AH-64D |  MI-24P | MI-8 | BS 2 | UH-1H | Mosquito | BF 109 | Spitfire | P-47D | CA | SC | WWII AP

Will there be any plans to populate Gaza to a more realistic standard to match current day (without regarding the current conflict and avoiding a political convo)? I was curious if this is to much of a hot bed to touch for obvious reasons or if it is planned and nothing has really been said about it.  

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Burning Bridges said:

Did they say December and year or just December?

This very helpful thread gives a roadmap and preliminary timeline:

Now, the fact that ORT even gives a timeline is great. With regards to the expected update, the timeline (as published in July) calls for 'End November Testing, Mid-December Update'. I would have been floored if ORT hit such a narrow window from 6 months out - nobody in IT project management is that good 🙂 

So I'm hoping that the next three months will bring an update that will have us all grinning and (as is custom) ask for more. And no, I have no additional knowledge of their current plans and status.  

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Dear friends and pilots. :pilotfly:

We are testing a new update and solving current optimization problems. As it turned out, doing more is quite problematic.
But we can handle it. I'll share some new screenshots from Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Cairo, Alexandria and Eliat.

New airfields are already being tested. We'll be ready for an update soon. Not only will more new unique places and airfields be added, but bugs that were listed after Early Access.

Early access gave us good experience, which will help us avoid many mistakes in the future. Thank you for your patience.

Screen_240125_135831.jpg

Screen_240125_135651.jpg

Screen_240125_135932.jpg

Screen_240125_140942.jpg

Screen_240125_141437.jpg

Screen_240125_141618.jpg

Screen_240125_141948.jpg

Screen_240125_142056.jpg

Screen_240125_142234.jpg

Screen_240125_142354.jpg

Screen_240125_142527.jpg

Screen_240125_143253.jpg

Screen_240125_143548.jpg

Edited by OnReTech
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, OnReTech said:

Hi Dear friends and pilots. :pilotfly:

We are testing a new update and solving current optimization problems. As it turned out, doing more is quite problematic.
But we can handle it. I'll share some new screenshots from Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Cairo, Alexandria and Eliat.

New airfields are already being tested. We'll be ready for an update soon. Not only will more new unique places and airfields be added, but bugs that were listed after Early Access.

Early access gave us good experience, which will help us avoid many mistakes in the future. Thank you for your patience.

Screen_240125_135831.jpg

Screen_240125_135651.jpg

Screen_240125_135932.jpg

Screen_240125_140942.jpg

Screen_240125_141437.jpg

Screen_240125_141618.jpg

Screen_240125_141948.jpg

Screen_240125_142056.jpg

Screen_240125_142234.jpg

Screen_240125_142354.jpg

Screen_240125_142527.jpg

Screen_240125_143253.jpg

Screen_240125_143548.jpg

Really looking forward to the update and seeing the recent work done myself first hand 🚁 Screenshots look beautiful 🕌

One request: IF your workload allows and the info is available yet, is it possible to have a list of the coming new airfields and their tower UHF and VHF freq./TACAN/ILS and runway heading info early? Just creating some MFD inlays for the F-16C i would have printed soon. Could add your info to them already and have them done when the update drops (hoping for the 'newly built' Genaclis as it is home to Egypt F-16).

Cheers!

🙂🙃🙂

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2024 at 3:37 AM, Schlingel mit Kringel said:

Really looking forward to the update and seeing the recent work done myself first hand 🚁 Screenshots look beautiful 🕌

One request: IF your workload allows and the info is available yet, is it possible to have a list of the coming new airfields and their tower UHF and VHF freq./TACAN/ILS and runway heading info early? Just creating some MFD inlays for the F-16C i would have printed soon. Could add your info to them already and have them done when the update drops (hoping for the 'newly built' Genaclis as it is home to Egypt F-16).

Cheers!

🙂🙃🙂

Al Khatatbah

Al Rahmaniyah

Beni Suef

Birma/Tanta Air Base

Borg-el-Arab/Intl

El Minya

Gebel el Basur

Hurghada

Jiyanklis New

Kom Awshim

Quwaysina

Ramon_International_airport

Sharm_El_Sheikh_airport

Wadi Abu Rish

Wadi Abu Shihat

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, MIghtymoo said:

@OnReTech Any plans for optimizing the map further? The performance is alot better on the Syria map, which still looks great.

They've just said about it:

On 1/26/2024 at 10:05 PM, OnReTech said:

But we can handle it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria