2023 And Beyond Speculation Thread

ebabil

1 hour ago, Silver_Dragon said:

You check the Wags F-16C / F/A-18C / A-10C-II Mini Update today?

Yeah, that's why I said what I said. They don't have a whole lot left to do, some of these are big tasks, but many of them seem to be in progress already. It seems like DTC is coming along, too, which is going to be a huge deal. 

Isn't the WWII team a separate entity, and currently working on finishing up the Mossie? I don't know what they're up to. The helo team will be working on the AH-64 for quite some time.

Either way, I don't believe they don't have a plan as to what will come after Viper and Hornet get out of EA. I hope they'll share that plan in this year's video.

I'm sure they will show the C-130. Besides, I think there were plans for an earlier F-16 version than the one we have. The F-15C was said over and over that they have no plans to make it themselves. Maybe a 3rd party? The F-4 is coming, as is the EF, the F-15E and the Tornado. We already have the F-14 and quite a few centuries are also coming.

The choices left for a doable big seller are quite short:

• Superhornet
  • Rafale
  • Gripen
  • F-22
  • Mig-29
  • Su-27
  • F-117A
  • F-111
  • B-1B

As for helicopters there are many choices still open:

12 hours ago, tomcat_driver said:

I'm sure they will show the C-130. Besides, I think there were plans for an earlier F-16 version than the one we have. The F-15C was said over and over that they have no plans to make it themselves. Maybe a 3rd party? The F-4 is coming, as is the EF, the F-15E and the Tornado. We already have the F-14 and quite a few centuries are also coming.

The choices left for a doable big seller are quite short:

• Superhornet
  • Rafale
  • Gripen
  • F-22
  • Mig-29
  • Su-27
  • F-117A
  • F-111
  • B-1B

As for helicopters there are many choices still open:

I think a fully featured Su-25 would be popular?

As you say the options for Western fixed wing modern combat planes are now limited. Plenty of helicopters though.

2 hours ago, Mogster said:

As you say the options for Western fixed wing modern combat planes are now limited. Plenty of helicopters though.

I'd personally be kind of iffy on a fully realized Frogfoot. I'd still get it and I still think a lot of people would definitely as well.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

44 minutes ago, tobaschi said:

Would be the russian ED branch be in trouble when for example the dubai or swiss ED branch release a high fidelity SU-30 modul? (asking for a (russian) friend)

By the rumors, ED main central and studios on Moscow was "closed" after the start of the Ucranian war. Now some main ED team members has on Dubai...

13 hours ago, Mogster said:

Perhaps I'm out of the curve, but I wouldn't buy a Su-25.

10 hours ago, Silver_Dragon said:

By the rumors, ED main central and studios on Moscow was "closed" after the start of the Ucranian war. Now some main ED team members has on Dubai...

I'm not surprised. Hope this means that the political deadlock against modern russian fighters is finally loose. I'd love an Ukranian Su-27 shooting HARMs!

Edited by tomcat_driver
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, tomcat_driver said:

I'm not surprised. Hope this means that the political deadlock against modern russian fighters is finally loose. I'd love an Ukranian Su-27 shooting HARMs!

Yeee you will never see that is dcs:D atleast by the official modules

Edited by chalužník

19 hours ago, Silver_Dragon said:

I had seen the same mentioned on the net but wasn’t sure if it was just rumours. 

38 minutes ago, Iron Sights said:

ED may want to push for multi core and dynamic campaign. There are quite a few new modules in the hopper, so I don’t know if they would need to add anything else at this point. Maybe a video showing the dynamic campaign in action. 

ED has working on multicore and dynamic campaing from some years ago with specialized teams, outside of aircrafts/helo/WW2 teams. The advance of that features dont affect the module developing, and on fact, ED only has complete the old defunt "2021 Roadmap", complete your main targets. New modules will appears on 2023 and Beyond video, remember the AH-64 by ED on "2021 and Beyond". Actually missing a ED "WW2 module" from Mosquito release and some future ED modules on the pipeline. And surely, some 3rd party movement plus HB F-4E.

Edited by Silver_Dragon
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2022 at 2:11 PM, tomcat_driver said:

The F-15C was said over and over that they have no plans to make it themselves. Maybe a 3rd party?

I wonder if the recent news of a full F-15C in development for the “other sim” will make ED change their minds?

On 12/31/2022 at 8:03 AM, tomcat_driver said:

In Ukraine it is the Mig-29s shooting HARMs.

12 hours ago, Iron Sights said:

ED may want to push for multi core and dynamic campaign. There are quite a few new modules in the hopper, so I don’t know if they would need to add anything else at this point. Maybe a video showing the dynamic campaign in action. 

This - completely agree.

Now: Water-cooled Ryzen 5800X + 32GB DDR 4 3200 RAM + EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra 24 GB + Reverb G2 + Add-on PCI-e 3.1 card + 2x1TB Corsair M.2 4900/4200 + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM TPR Pendular Rudder  'Engaged Defensive' YouTube Channel

Modules: F/A-18C / AV-8B / F-16 / F-15E / F-4E (when it lands) / Persian Gulf / Syria / Nevada / Sinai / South Atlantic

Backup: Water-cooled i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz + 32GB DDR4 3200MHz + GTX 1080 8GB + 1TB M.2 1k drive & 250GB SSD drive 500MBps 4K 40" monitor + TrackIR 5

2 days tm

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5