hi all trying this script. Im a Moose user so I should have it set right. Ive got Moose running, Ive loaded the script, Ive got a saluting crewchief in the mission, mission with the Group and Unit name Crewchief. Its late activated. I hop into the jet, and no chief. Also is there a voice pack with this?

1 hour ago, gunterlund said:

hi all trying this script. Im a Moose user so I should have it set right. Ive got Moose running, Ive loaded the script, Ive got a saluting crewchief in the mission, mission with the Group and Unit name Crewchief. Its late activated. I hop into the jet, and no chief. Also is there a voice pack with this?

- On the first page of this thread you have a YT link with a tutorial.

- No, but there´s a ground crew chief mod around (they are profiles, and sounds, to use/add with Voice Attack and Vaicom).

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

ah got it to work. Now it looks like a scheduler is running in the script the fires every second. Is there a way to turn that scheduler off if the jet is say 50 feet from the unit? that will save some cycles. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gunterlund said:

ah got it to work. Now it looks like a scheduler is running in the script the fires every second. Is there a way to turn that scheduler off if the jet is say 50 feet from the unit? that will save some cycles. 

A scheduler? how so?

I´m sorry but don´t understand your question,

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

@Massun92 In my group, we are loving the pack, especially the revetments, various HESCO barriers and "fortifications".

I'd like to ask you do you plan on updating the models and/or textures (I have no clue what's required) to make them not 100% bright objects when looked through FLIR? There are quite few models that really stand out so when for example making some ambushes people can easily find them on FLIR.

If I can help in any way, please let me know.

• Like 1

@Massun92 Is it possible to include objects from the fortification sub-category under the vehicle category as well, instead of just under static objects? This would allow us to group objects together and move them more easily. I understand that Mission Editor (ME) should offer grouping functionality for static objects, but it has not been implemented yet.

Edited by Raviar

This mod is truly great. Helps to fill the airfields. I saw that crazyeddie passed fuel skins over to include in the mod. Are they already in the mod or is there a download link?

If not, are there any other skins for the fuel truck?

Cheers

7 hours ago, tmansteve said:

If not, are there any other skins for the fuel truck?

I have not seen any, but I did download some for the B600 tug ... unfortunately I can't remember who is the author, but they are all really nice:

aSJcFiy.jpg

eGPK6Ag.jpg

I can upload them if you really need to.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

21 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

I have not seen any, but I did download some for the B600 tug ... unfortunately I can't remember who is the author, but they are all really nice:

Mine is here --- https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3328454/ 

In my memory, crazyeddie has never published his refueler liveries.
I also hope it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Modules: A-10C/II, F-5E, F-14A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, FC3, Ka-50-2/3, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, Mi-24P, AH-64D, P-51D
Maps: Nevada, PG, Syria, SA, Sinai, Channel, Normandy2.0      Assets etc.: CA, Sc, WW2AP
Mods and Skins in User Files: files/filter/user-is-western0221/ 

Screen_221018_005618c.jpg

12 minutes ago, western_JPN said:

Mine is here

Hi, didn’t remember that they were yours, will update my mod library, as it is always useful to record who is the artist behind each asset. I do enjoy all the items that you’ve shared for the DCS community  🙂

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

CrazyEddie here - Its been my practice to pass skins on to the mod maker for inclusion, if they wish, no obligation.  If they decide not to ... I dont ask. 

Anything I do is free to everyone, to do with as they wish, give me credit where its due and I'm happy.  This way I avoid conflict with the mod makers.

SO - Here are the Tanker and single Tug skins I did for the M92 mod, I use them in a completely different way so I dont know if they still work, but feel free to adjust or modify them to make them work as you wish.

I will remove this link in a day or two, so grab them whilst you can.

Link updated to correct spelling error.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h65gszc5jph5kzlif8h7y/CrazyEddies-M92-Tanker-and-Tug.zip?rlkey=cur0u9klmzd8pm63qzwgp9ck4&dl=0

Edited by crazyeddie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, crazyeddie said:

SO - Here are the Tanker and single Tug skins I did for the M92 mod, I use them in a completely different way so I dont know if they still work, but feel free to adjust or modify them to make them work as you wish.

Hi.
I download and look into the zip.

The folder names for two vehicles are ---
"M92_B600_drivable"
"M92_r11_volvo_drivable"
instead of "_driveable".

I rename them in my liveries folder, they work well.
Thank you !!

Edited by western_JPN
  • Like 2

Modules: A-10C/II, F-5E, F-14A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, FC3, Ka-50-2/3, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, Mi-24P, AH-64D, P-51D
Maps: Nevada, PG, Syria, SA, Sinai, Channel, Normandy2.0      Assets etc.: CA, Sc, WW2AP
Mods and Skins in User Files: files/filter/user-is-western0221/ 

Screen_221018_005618c.jpg

2 hours ago, crazyeddie said:

CrazyEddie here - Its been my practice to pass skins on to the mod maker for inclusion, if they wish, no obligation.  If they decide not to ... I dont ask. 

Anything I do is free to everyone, to do with as they wish, give me credit where its due and I'm happy.  This way I avoid conflict with the mod makers.

I will remove this link in a day or two, so grab them whilst you can.

Link updated to correct spelling error.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h65gszc5jph5kzlif8h7y/CrazyEddies-M92-Tanker-and-Tug.zip?rlkey=cur0u9klmzd8pm63qzwgp9ck4&dl=0

Haha, wouldn't you like to paint a certain plane I'm creating? It has a fully layered template, but I suck at skinning.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

On 2/8/2024 at 7:18 AM, Vakarian said:

@Massun92 In my group, we are loving the pack, especially the revetments, various HESCO barriers and "fortifications".

I'd like to ask you do you plan on updating the models and/or textures (I have no clue what's required) to make them not 100% bright objects when looked through FLIR? There are quite few models that really stand out so when for example making some ambushes people can easily find them on FLIR.

If I can help in any way, please let me know.

for the moment I do not have any idea how to change the FLIR textures -- if someone knows anything about it and want to share I will be happy to change it on all the models. 

4 hours ago, Massun92 said:

for the moment I do not have any idea how to change the FLIR textures -- if someone knows anything about it and want to share I will be happy to change it on all the models. 

Hi. At least now, with the latest you are doing something right as some models show OK, you see some variation.

If I were to guess, liiks like those models that have "_dst" suffix are looking OK, those without are full bright through FLIR

I did a quick and dirty drive by through all models in the asset pack. If this helps you figure out what are you doing better in some models, could you please make it work on the rest so the show up correct-er through FLIR? That would mean a lot to me and I presume everyone else using the pack.

• 2 weeks later...

@Massun92 awesome mod pack, we just officially adopted it as part of our community group (TAW North America). Really great work! Our mission makers had one suggestion for an add. We used previous mod packs that had a FARP Medical Tent as well as a VAB Medical Vehicle. Any chance of adding those to future updates? Thanks!

On 3/2/2024 at 6:50 PM, CrimzN said:

@Massun92 awesome mod pack, we just officially adopted it as part of our community group (TAW North America). Really great work! Our mission makers had one suggestion for an add. We used previous mod packs that had a FARP Medical Tent as well as a VAB Medical Vehicle. Any chance of adding those to future updates? Thanks!

Hi CrimzN! -- I´m updating some models and will be a medical tent (with a vientam style) -- about the VAB medical vehicle can you provide me a reference picture of it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 3/7/2024 at 7:33 PM, Massun92 said:

Hi CrimzN! -- I´m updating some models and will be a medical tent (with a vientam style) -- about the VAB medical vehicle can you provide me a reference picture of it?

This is one version of the french VAB:

VAB.jpg

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

On 3/7/2024 at 10:33 AM, Massun92 said:

Hi @Massun92 awesome news about the medical tent. That sounds awesome. I also saw some of the new stuff you posted to Facebook. Really excited. As far as the VAB, it looks like this (see attached). I think Evilbert has a good photo of it above.

Digital Combat Simulator 3_17_2024 11_08_48 PM.png

I guess the VAB is a French vehicle. It could be any kind of medical APC. I think the British have the FV 432. 

And in the US, it's the M113A4

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Having any type of medical APC would be on my wish list is all. Thanks again for your awesome mod pack

Edited by CrimzN
Additional info
  • Like 1

• Massun92 changed the title to Massun92´s Asset Pack - Official (update march 2024)

Any guidance on how to migrate to the new pack? It looks like FOB's and things that were built won't work with the new pack. Is there a way to map the old assets (revetment and walls) to the new assets. Even if I had to go in and script/modify the mission file itself to replace asset names or ids. Just wonder if there is guidance on how to move older missions with the previous assets to the new assets. Thanks!

• Like 1