CJS Super Hornet Community Mod v2.3 - Official Thread

2 hours ago, Tiger336 said:

Hi. I love flying the SuperBug, and especially the E version. Been using it since it first came out.

In the beginning I found a key-stroke to hide the copilot, but now I cant find it or remember what it was.

Anyone here have any idea what the key-stroke are, or where to find out?

Thank you CJ for this awesome mod.

Go to DCS Options, Controls, and on the search bar type SHOW PILOT BODY. You can change the keybinding if you wish.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

1 hour ago, Tiger336 said:

Not the pilot . Look at screenshot, and you can see the CoPilot is not there. Cant figure out what I did to get him off.

Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.11 - 10.41.28.44.png

Ah sorry! i misread it.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

CJ - is there a reason why I get the following log entries related to this mod:

2023-05-11 03:10:27.216 WARNING SECURITYCONTROL (Main): IC fail: coremods/aircraft/fa-18c/entry.lua
2023-05-11 03:10:27.232 INFO    Scripting (Main): OBSOLETE mount_vfs_sound_path() used in ./CoreMods/aircraft/FA-18C/FA-18E.lua
2023-05-11 03:10:27.242 INFO    Scripting (Main): OBSOLETE mount_vfs_sound_path() used in ./CoreMods/aircraft/FA-18C/FA-18F.lua
2023-05-11 03:10:27.249 INFO    Scripting (Main): OBSOLETE mount_vfs_sound_path() used in ./CoreMods/aircraft/FA-18C/EA-18G.lua
2023-05-11 03:10:27.891 WARNING SECURITYCONTROL (Main): IC fail: mods/aircraft/fa-18c/entry.lua

PC specs:

Intel Core i7-13700K [Raptor Lake 3.4GHz Sixteen-Core LGA 1700] (stock clock)/64.0 GB RAM/RTX 3080 GPU (stock clock)/Windows 10 Home/SSD Drives/T.Flight HOTAS X/HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...

Wonderful mod, but I tried to set up a mission using an AGM-65F but it appears to be inoperable with the Superhornet Mod. In fact I tested out both Mavericks and it seems I can't actually select them in the Stores Management Page. For reference, the official F/A-18C module lets me select Mavericks in the same fashion, yet the SuperHornet mod cannot.

Edit: Can't use guided bombs either, frankly only fixes itself when I restart DCS.

Edit 2: In multithreaded mode FYI

F18MAVERICK.trk

Edited by mz88

Hello Folks,

The SuperBug is a very very good mod. I use it to main cockpit project based on the OpenHHornet project.

But the UFC Viewport export is not working anymore since last update (or the preceding one). All other viewports seems to works correctly but not the UFC.

It is annoying for the cockpit builder community which is developing Super Hornet cockpit based on the CJS.

I use a touchscreen with an homemade SuperHornet look alike skin that allow me to use the UFC. For that reason I need to have the UFC Viewport working. 

I have tried the iOs/Android App (Hornet UFC) but since version 1.8 it only works with the legacy hornet. Same thing with the DCS UFC Android app. The only one app which is working with the CJS SuperBug is the iUFCExport on iOS but it simulate the Legacy UFC and need to use an iPad which too big to be placed as an UFC.

AS the viewport was working until last update (or the preceding one), I suppose that there is something in the LUA codes that prevent the export of the UFC dispaly information on the viewport.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks.

Chris

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ChrisFlying

Chris "Tiger" Modave

EASA ATPL(A) 737 NG TR

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2023 at 11:56 PM, Bucketnate said:

Používám dvojité sedadlo F16 po celou dobu. Podívejte se na tento mod

Hello,
I experienced this too, but it happened to me with multiple modules at once. I searched for a long time for mods that cause this and found one. The mod causing this was a mod that enabled a clickable cockpit for FC3.

• 3 weeks later...

I have installed CJS Super Hornet Community Mod v2.1 with OVGME, and there are FA-18E/F and EA-18G in the mission editor, but the origin F/A-18C lot20 was missing. It seems that  F/A-18C lot20 still replaced by Super Hornet, and F/A-18C and FA-18E/F cannot coexist in my computer.

Could anyone help me to solve this problem?

23 hours ago, raptorx said:

I have installed CJS Super Hornet Community Mod v2.1 with OVGME, and there are FA-18E/F and EA-18G in the mission editor, but the origin F/A-18C lot20 was missing. It seems that  F/A-18C lot20 still replaced by Super Hornet, and F/A-18C and FA-18E/F cannot coexist in my computer.

Could anyone help me to solve this problem?

You need to download and replace the entry.lua from their Discord site... it is pinned under Bugs & Polishing.

• bennyboy9800 changed the title to CJS Super Hornet Community Mod v2.2 - Official Thread
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Using OVGME installation method can't get this mod working with DCS 2.8.6 Stable version.

After installing the mod any F-18 input stops working. Could anyone help me wih this?

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]