Pre-order, 17th of February’23

YoYo

1 hour ago, bfr said:

Sinai is a WIP (albeit clearly well advanced) that they've shown some previews of. AFAIK they've never teased a release date for it, nor is it available for pre-order.  No doubt you would've complained instead about the 'hype train' had either the SE or Sinai featured in this week's update but not been made available for sale.

Sinai had major hype by YouTubers before Normandy 2.0 was released. Then nothing. Also, maps usually go straight to release without pre-order period, so, no. You’re wrong. 

Edited by Jarhead0331
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jarhead0331 said:

Sinai had major hype by YouTubers before Normandy 2.0 was released. Then nothing. Also, maps usually go straight to release without pre-order period, so, no. You’re wrong. 

I said:

- they've not teased any release date for it

- its not available for pre-order

Which of those two statements is incorrect?

• Like 1

joking aside, it seems to me that it has become a bit embarrassing...now nothing is known..before it seemed like it was going to come out immediately, they bombed us all and now nothing is said anymore..it seems grotesque and ridiculous to me.. it's not a matter of waiting or not, it's just that everything seems to me to go wrong. it seems to me perhaps a little maturity is lacking, to say the least, on the part of developers, resellers and so on...perhaps a slightly clearer attitude would be needed, instead it seems to me they want to hide behind a finger; we are the end users and as such we shouldn't expect to have everything right away and this is correct ... but just as end users and people who care about these products anyway, support them and spend their pennies, perhaps an attitude a little clearer would be nice.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, giullep said:

joking aside, it seems to me that it has become a bit embarrassing...now nothing is known..before it seemed like it was going to come out immediately, they bombed us all and now nothing is said anymore..it seems grotesque and ridiculous to me.. it's not a matter of waiting or not, it's just that everything seems to me to go wrong. it seems to me perhaps a little maturity is lacking, to say the least, on the part of developers, resellers and so on...perhaps a slightly clearer attitude would be needed, instead it seems to me they want to hide behind a finger; we are the end users and as such we shouldn't expect to have everything right away and this is correct ... but just as end users and people who care about these products anyway, support them and spend their pennies, perhaps an attitude a little clearer would be nice.

The marketing push was a bit of an anti-climax!  I was convinced when I visited the forum during the marketing push that it was released, but sadly not. Lets just hope it lives up to all the hype that has been generated. 

• Like 3

On 5/30/2023 at 10:59 AM, CBenson89 said:

The year of the strike eagle is nearly half over with no strike eagle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the point is that it would take all year. 😉

It will be a great plane, I'll buy it, and I'll enjoy it. But if they play the "Wow! Look! It's Here! The Eagle has landed!"  hype game when it releases, I'm gonna McBarf. 

It should be announced in the middle of the update, small text, just below where it says the A-10C has a new third seat elevation option.

• Like 5

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

19 hours ago, giullep said:

Only no one has to buy. Pre-order so far is on pre-order of "the promise" that someday it will be (in 2023). In fact, no date has been officially announced, so take it easy. Keep your money in your wallet and when they announce that the pre order ends and EA will be released, then buy, or when the manual comes out and it will be ready for us a few days before release. Probably July from what you hear, but it's still speculation. During this time, it is worth getting to know/train yourself on another module. 😅

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

41 minutes ago, YoYo said:

Only no one has to buy. Pre-order so far is on pre-order of "the promise" that someday it will be (in 2023). In fact, no date has been officially announced, so take it easy. Keep your money in your wallet and when they announce that the pre order ends and EA will be released, then buy, or when the manual comes out and it will be ready for us a few days before release. Probably July from what you hear, but it's still speculation. During this time, it is worth getting to know/train yourself on another module. 😅

Even when pre-order ends, it only means that EA starts. We all know how EA goes from there.

All this Razbam anti-climax was enough to kill my hype and excitement for this module. Just like the Apache which is just getting into an acceptable state for me to this day, instead of buying yet something I won't use for a while, I think I'll just hold on to my wallet for a year or so, until I'm excited again about the F-15E and I know that it's in a good-very good state. I'll also make sure not to watch any of the youtube influencers early reviews because I know all too well how well they manage to hide all the bugs and missing stuffs.

All this Razbam anti-climax could very well had been avoided if only they had been transparent with the community from the start. Instead of hypeing for the the sake of hype based on rumors from social media, progress reports checked on an intended roadmap checklist and instead of this absurd "no release date given during pre-order", an estimated date would had been more respectful and transparent.

• Like 6

3 ore fa, YoYo ha scritto:

You're right and as already said I'm not angry or anything because it doesn't come out or it hasn't come out.. like everyone I have other things to do in life; I just wanted to say that, from the point of view of managing everything, perhaps something should have been done better...because now it seems to me that no one has much more to say...that's all. otherwise when it comes out it will surely be beautiful and interesting.. and when it will be.. hello and thank you.

• Like 1

When will it get released for Steam? I have just noticed how awesome the details of the engine exhaust nozzle are and how good-looking the cockpit is, and that several maintenance hatches can be opened on that plane and therefore wanted to buy... but it´s not on Steam 😞

How detailed and accurate will the systems and the functionality of this F-15 be in a few years, what do you think? Is it planned to be compared to the F-18 Hornet with new awesome cockpit features and systems implemented every few months from now on, or is it planned to be more on the simple and "Flaming Cliffs" side? (I prefer of course as realistic and complex as possible!)

Edited by JetCat

2 hours ago, JetCat said:

When will it get released for Steam?

I assume at the same time it releases for non-steam...

2 hours ago, JetCat said:

How detailed and accurate will the systems and the functionality of this F-15 be in a few years, what do you think? Is it planned to be compared to the F-18 Hornet with new awesome cockpit features and systems implemented every few months from now on, or is it planned to be more on the simple and "Flaming Cliffs" side? (I prefer of course as realistic and complex as possible!)

It's a full module from the start, like the Hornet. It just won't have every planned system and weapon at the start.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Soul's pit thread

On 6/5/2023 at 9:27 PM, AhSoul said:

I assume at the same time it releases for non-steam...

But I want to have it now.... and not the official release in November 2078 only three months after the Fenix Airbus V2 is released when I will be long dead for decades - I want to buy that price-reduced beta version that is currently available only in DCS store but unfortunately not on Steam. I fly Microsoft Flight Sim and DCS exclusively on Steam 🙂 But there is hope that the presale will land on Steam too because the Hind helicopter was also on preorder on Steam.

22 hours ago, giullep said:

Better to looking for heatblur F-4……

Like the Tomcat and the Viggen, HeatBlurs newest masterpieces the Phantom and the Eurofighter will be an absolute must-have. HeatBlur delivers such amount of visual quality of the 3D cockpits with so much photorealistic attention to detail with absolute cockpit system realism it would be pure blasphemy not buying one of their precious modules!

These modules are beyond precious and lovely.

On 6/5/2023 at 9:27 PM, AhSoul said:

t's a full module from the start, like the Hornet. It just won't have every planned system and weapon at the start.

Yessss THAT is what I wanted to hear!! A few months ago a lot of people said this F-15 will bemore like a Flaming Cliffs and Ace Combat like arcade fun module with no real cockpit systems that´s why I have fully discarded that F-15 and never showed any interest in it nor watched any YouTube videos for months... until I found out THIS level of quality and detail last weekend, and now the purchase is already certain:

(960) F-15E Strike Eagle Vs Mig-29 Fulcrum _ SCRAMBLE _ Preview _ Digital Combat Simulator _ DCS _ RAZBAM - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox 06.06.2023 13_54_36.jpg

(951) razbam f-15 - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox 05.06.2023 16_42_24.jpg

(960) F-15E Strike Eagle Vs Mig-29 Fulcrum _ SCRAMBLE _ Preview _ Digital Combat Simulator _ DCS _ RAZBAM - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox 06.06.2023 13_55_01.jpg

4 hours ago, JetCat said:

But I want to have it now.... and not the official release in November 2078 only three months after the Fenix Airbus V2 is released when I will be long dead for decades - I want to buy that price-reduced beta version that is currently available only in DCS store but unfortunately not on Steam

It's not released yet. No-one is flying it apart from certain YTers....... You'll be able to get it at the 20% EA discount on Steam, the same as non-Steam users when it releases. The ONLY thing you can't do on steam is pre-order BEFORE it releases at 30% discount. So literally all you're missing out on is like an $8 discount.

Edited by AhSoul

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Soul's pit thread

Ah thank you now I understand, this F-15 I see on YouTube was only handed out to a few YouTubers but is not yet available to buy but only pre-order.

Now I am getting even more exited! 💫 When is the F-15 going to be released for us too? This month?

On 6/5/2023 at 3:02 AM, Beirut said:

It should be announced in the middle of the update, small text, just below where it says the A-10C has a new third seat elevation option.

100% agree 🍻

• Like 2

Corsair 5000D Black - i913900KS 24 core 3.2GHz - ASUS Z790 Hero DDR5 - 64GB Dominator DDR5 - iCUE H150i Liquid Cooler - QL iCUE Fans- PNY 24GB RTX4090 - 2TB 990 Pro - 2TB 980 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS/Throttle and TRP Pedals - Cougars MFD - Total Controls MFBB - TEK AHCP - Trak Racer TR8 Pro cockpit and a frustrating Pimax 8kx Varjo Aero.... "So I commandeered the police car and was giving people rides in it for $80… I don't call it a drinking problem; I call it a 'making to much money' problem"--Jungle Recon

2 hours ago, Gorn_GER said:

I was okay to wait for EA-release but since the F15E appears everywere on YT i am so disappointed that i wish this mofule would not interest me anymore and i could get my money back 

I'm not going so far to say I want my money back but I'm definitely disappointed in the flood of content on YT and it not being released. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cann0nF0dd3r said:

I'm not going so far to say I want my money back but I'm definitely disappointed in the flood of content on YT and it not being released. 

I'm going to buy it and I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it. Looking forward to that fancy radar and the big bombs. It's gonna be fun.

But the hype has been killed with extreme prejudice. When it lands it's going to be. "Oh... okay."

• Like 8

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

3 hours ago, Beirut said:

I'm going to buy it and I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it. Looking forward to that fancy radar and the big bombs. It's gonna be fun.

But the hype has been killed with extreme prejudice. When it lands it's going to be. "Oh... okay."

I agree 100%… I am now more excited for Sinai whenever it comes. Of course I declared my man crush for ORT the other day ☺️ over how they been on their communications and dialog on the forum 

• Like 3

Corsair 5000D Black - i913900KS 24 core 3.2GHz - ASUS Z790 Hero DDR5 - 64GB Dominator DDR5 - iCUE H150i Liquid Cooler - QL iCUE Fans- PNY 24GB RTX4090 - 2TB 990 Pro - 2TB 980 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS/Throttle and TRP Pedals - Cougars MFD - Total Controls MFBB - TEK AHCP - Trak Racer TR8 Pro cockpit and a frustrating Pimax 8kx Varjo Aero.... "So I commandeered the police car and was giving people rides in it for $80… I don't call it a drinking problem; I call it a 'making to much money' problem"--Jungle Recon