Pre-order, 17th of February’23

YoYo

Ok, so we are closer and closer. My wallet is hot and ready to go for the nearest Friday, but I hope we will recive the release date also when pre orede will start. Pls 2 weeks after pre order start ; ), we all like 2 weeks promises! :notworthy:

btw. In summary - the price of pre order 55,99$ (79,99$ regular price after EA, during EA = 20% less).

Reason of edit: not 3th but 15th of February.

Reason of second edit: not 15 but 17.02 according Razbam news.

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 5

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

+1 😄

• Like 2

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

This will be a first pre-order-hour buy! 😂

• Like 4

CockpitPC1: R9 5950X|64GB DDR4|512GB M2SSD|2TB M2SSD|RTX3090|ReverbG2|Win11Pro - PC2: PhnIIX6 1100T|32GB DDR2|2x2TB HDD|2x GTX660 SLI|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC1: R9 3900XT|32GB DDR4|2x2TB HDD|RTX2070|Win11Pro - PC2: PhnIIX6 1100T|16GB DDR2|2x2TB HDD|GTX660|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC3: AthlnIIX2 250|2GB DDR2|2TB HDD|5950Ultra|2xVoodooII SLI|WinXPPro32&WinME - PC4: K6-2+|768MB SDR|640GB HDD|Geforce256DDR|VoodooI|Win98SE

DCS - Modules - 1.jpg

DCS - Modules - 2.jpg

6 minutes ago, Silver_Dragon said:

RAZBAM was very clear

Do not want to stir up the whole debate again but Razbam are clear it is a No in their FAQ. 

Then Notso said it was a maybe in the Razbam discord a few days ago. So not so clear, even if it would be a very long way off.

Why I hope for a definite answer, and roadmap, when pre-order is available

image.png

Edited by AdrianL
  • Like 7

11 minutes ago, Alicatt said:

I'm waiting for the removable CFT before I put my money down seeing as the F-15E is now flying without them in the UK and Poland

I'm surprised it's a deal breaker for you. I don't mean to sound critical, you can like what you like.  

• Like 6

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

Guys, this topic is about "pleasure of pre order ", so about certificate of ownership of a model without a model 😂, pls dont mix too many subjects here ;).

With CFT, or without:

take-my-money.gif

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

36 minutes ago, Alicatt said:

I'm waiting for the removable CFT before I put my money down seeing as the F-15E is now flying without them in the UK and Poland

NOW, being the operative word. Their (RB's) F-15E is not a current aircraft, therefore wont replicate the jet or missions of today. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AdrianL said:

They should give an estimated release when the pre-order goes live. Along with what is included. 

:notworthy:Two weeks!!!:notworthy:

• Like 2

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Next OB is planned for 1st March, let's start speculating... 😄

• Like 3

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

41 minutes ago, VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants said:

Next OB is planned for 1st March, let's start speculating... 😄

Came here to say/suggest the same 😁

For the true Mudhen fans, you might want to start asking your boss for some days off, the first week of March 😉 

For those that missed it:

• Like 4

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

1 minute ago, sirrah said:

Came here to say/suggest the same 😁

For the true Mudhen fans, you might want to start asking your boss for some days off, the first week of March 😉 

For those that missed it:

Haha I won!!!! I'm my own boss 😉

• Like 5

The absence of a February update led me to optimistically speculate that 3/1 would also include the F15E. However, the Marxh update is not only for open beta, but for stable, too. That makes me nervous. Would they release a pre-order early access aircraft directly to stable? I dont think that is typical. 

Edited by Jarhead0331
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jarhead0331 said:

or stable, too.

Where do you see it is for stable? Patch status only states for open beta . 

And I think this patch is liable to be for multi-threading. So do not see a module getting released with such a big core change.

All massive speculation on my part, of course

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AdrianL said:

And I think this patch is liable to be for multi-threading....

All massive speculation on my part, of course

🤔

I like this massive speculation of yours. I'll join you on this one :thumbup:

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH