Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

7 minutes ago, RotoFly said:

currenthill is top ia  static  😼

You can make this model:smartass:

rotototot.jpg

What ship is this? 

51 minutes ago, currenthill said:

You're brilliant!  I'm gonna go and try it out now and if you haven't done liveries for the other two ships yet (Admiral Essen 751 and Admiral Makarov 799), I'm gonna get straight to work.  Thank you very much for everything you do.  

Also, if the Project 11356R ships are similar enough to the Talwar-class frigates used by India, I might do those as well.  

Edited by HighMaintenanceB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, HighMaintenanceB said:

What ship is this? 

You're brilliant!  I'm gonna go and try it out now and if you haven't done liveries for the other two ships yet (Admiral Essen 751 and Admiral Makarov 799), I'm gonna get straight to work.  Thank you very much for everything you do.  

Also, if the Project 11356R ships are similar enough to the Talwar-class frigates used by India, I might do those as well.  

Thanks! That would be great! 👍🏻

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pabel89 said:

Frigate trying to shoot 3M55 AShM at a range of 5.5 km, which looks illogical. In addition, the flight of the rocket looks very strange, it changes its trajectory by 90 degrees instantly.

AShM-test.miz 6.96 kB · 2 downloads

You have a different problem on that .miz... Nothing wrong with the missile

AShM-testv2.miz

Edited by pepin1234
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

11 hours ago, spikef22 said:

More of a long shot but if you decide to do another aircraft I say make the cold war folks happy and do a su-7! 

1280px-Su-7B_Fitter_A.jpg

Sukhoi_Su-7BKL,_Poland_-_Air_Force_AN2202869.jpg

That's a beauty of an Aircraft i have all the Fixed Wing i can ever hope to Virtually Fly, but the Su-7 is one I'd have to add to my collectionbase-menu-window.png

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Christopher M

On 9/20/2023 at 10:36 PM, robert.grove said:

Suggestion: Marines MARPAT US Infantry, and Desert Liveries for assets

Yep, I agree. Both suggestions are on the list.

On 9/21/2023 at 8:01 AM, Havoc86 said:

CH, can you add Russian infantry in green masks?)

3.jpg

I will look into more types of infantry.

On 9/22/2023 at 12:55 AM, bennyboy9800 said:

Thoughts on adding SPYDER on to the list? Used by various nations including Georgia.

image.jpeg

Haven't seen this one, thanks for the suggestion. 

On 9/22/2023 at 2:54 AM, Oban said:

Exactly, that's the only M2KM I've seen so far. 

On 9/23/2023 at 12:23 AM, hammergaming1978 said:

I love your work and very impressive, I was whishing and hoping that you could do a US infantry mod for WWII, Korea, and most definitely Vietnam.  Also, maybe like a couple variants US Army units and US Marines units. 

WWII: US Army: Ranger, 101st Airborne, 82 Airborne, Big Red 1.

US Marien: 1st, 2nd 3rd and 4th Div's. 

Korea: US Army: 25th-40th and 45th Infantry Div.

US Marines: 1st Div, 1st-5th-7th and 11th Reg.

Vietnam: US Army: 5th Special Forces, 101st Airborne, 173rd Airborne, 25th In Div, 196th In Brigade, 9th In Div, 1st Air Cav Div, and MACV-SOG. 

US Marines:  1st Mar Reg, 1st Mar Div, 3rd Bat, 3rd Mar, 3rd Mar Div, 5th Mar Reg, 7th Mar Reg, and 11th Mar Reg.

Thanks! It probably won't happen any time soon since I primarily focus on modern assets and have a long way to go with those. 

On 9/23/2023 at 1:45 AM, spikef22 said:

A great addition I'd love to see is the Pekaap II class fast attack boats armed  with Cm-802 AShMs! 

ship_2098.jpg

رژه_مشترک_دریایی_۳۱_شهریور_-_بندرعباس_(5).jpg

Might be of interest if I find a suitable asset. But it's pretty close to the stand-in Iranian FAC I have now.

18 hours ago, pepin1234 said:

You are doing great improve. I'm going to donate soon. Very impressed with your job. 

it is mainly against torpedoes. I guess if AI can defeat missiles probably with some code changes, they can defeat torpedoes too.      

Thank you very much!

It's an anti submarine rocket launcher, much like the old British Hedgehog system.

14 hours ago, ivanchik said:

Hello!Would be cool to see SS-21 Scarab A (Tochka) for ukraine,very want see that rocketКомплекс Точка-У

I've been looking for a suitable model. 👍🏻

11 hours ago, pabel89 said:

Frigate trying to shoot 3M55 AShM at a range of 5.5 km, which looks illogical. In addition, the flight of the rocket looks very strange, it changes its trajectory by 90 degrees instantly.

AShM-test.miz 6.96 kB · 3 downloads

Yep, the minimum range should be increased. 

10 hours ago, Reichsmarschall said:

i'd really like to see M1A2SEPv3 with Trophy and TUSK or maybe only with TUSKm1a2_trophyhv_1.jpg

It's on the list. But you'd be surprised how hard it is to find a suitable model, especially with the RWS.

• Like 3

Thanks for the nice words everyone! 

I would also like to give a special thanks to all of you who have donated. You are the ones making all these assets possible. 👏🏻

Every received dollar goes into models for new assets. I happily spend my time making assets, but I ask you for continued support since I'm a one man operation.

Thanks! 🫡

Edit: And here is a sneak peek of the next US Infantry release.

Skärmbild 2023-09-24 102622.jpg

Edited by currenthill
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, currenthill said:

please make it them transportable in helicopter. I will suggest adding an ammunition group of infantries separated, so we can transport both group, mortars with his ammo personal. This ammo group could be generic to use for light logistics transport operation like replenishing an ATGM, Manpads position.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

23 hours ago, ivanchik said:

Hello!Would be cool to see SS-21 Scarab A (Tochka) for ukraine,very want see that rocketКомплекс Точка-У

It would definitely be cool! SS-26's and 21's have been the bulk of RUS' long range fires and the 21 is one of the few TBM's UKR has used in this conflict.

8 hours ago, OutSider said:

Hi @currenthill, I really appreciate the work you do for the community, especially by offering it for free ! Can I ask you something about a weapon I'd like to use on your Su-24MU ?

Thanks! What's on your mind?

5 hours ago, Stratos said:

A little ZPU-1 bump!

amrc_198804_cna_00074_035.jpg

👍🏻

4 hours ago, pepin1234 said:

please make it them transportable in helicopter. I will suggest adding an ammunition group of infantries separated, so we can transport both group, mortars with his ammo personal. This ammo group could be generic to use for light logistics transport operation like replenishing an ATGM, Manpads position.

Yep, just made it transportable. Did some tests and transported two 120 mm teams in two Blackhawks to their MFP and had them attack targets. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Joey_Destroyah said:

It'd be cool to see a public addon to the cargo planes to add the Rapid Dragon system 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid_Dragon_(missile_system)

message-editor_1632253788126-deployment-box-rapid-dragon.webp

Yeah, it's been on the list for a while. I need to find a way to solve the technical stuff to get it working good enough. 

41 minutes ago, Gundamator said:

CH, Would you be able to do the ADATS system? I found this 3d model online for it. https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/m-113-adats-3d-model/813633

Well, I can certainly put it on the list. The 3d model would need a lot of work to make it lighter, check out those poly numbers. 😅

• Like 3

2 hours ago, currenthill said:

Well, I can certainly put it on the list. The 3d model would need a lot of work to make it lighter, check out those poly numbers. 😅

Ah. I didn't really consider that lol. I found some other models that may be interest.

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-model-generic-mrap-tkhir-starstreak-2022-1953730 Startreak on truck

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/sampt-medium-range-air-defense-missile-system-rigged-3d-model-1784808 SAMP-T (launcher only)

https://3dmodels.org/360-view/?id=230521 IRIS-T SLM (Launcher Only)

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/uss-constellation-frigate-3d-model-1983895 Constellation Class Frigate 

Edited by Gundamator

Hi Currenthill! As always nice to see your new assets - its inspired me to dive into DCS modding as far i am working 3D/2D artist and have good understanding of tech aspects. It will be cool to collaborate - can you make good models you need for free. And i want to mention that Neptune Missiles are very similar to Kh-35 and Bal system and it will be cool if you make it soon! And as i mention earlier, i can make naval drones models for you. Thank you for your work!!