Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

8 hours ago, pabel89 said:

Hi, CH!

Don't believe the talk about microchips from washing machines in russian cruise missiles:biggrin:. The 3M14 missiles flying in a circle and don`t rich the target.

Kalibr-1.trk 39.8 kB · 0 downloads Kalibr-2.trk 29.52 kB · 0 downloads Kalibr-3.trk 31.6 kB · 0 downloads

This is a known DCS World Open Beta 2.9 bug.  Rollback to Open Beta 2.8 if you can.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Zahnatom said:

yeah sure 

i couldnt get the units to start jittering again, maybe its a map surface related thing, i'll try to get them to do that

edit: i got it to jitter, if its not on perfectly even ground it does that: testing.miz      the same SA-6 core game group doesnt do that and still goes into perfect formation

Thanks for the added info. I will look into it. 👍🏻

11 hours ago, pabel89 said:

Hi, CH!

Don't believe the talk about microchips from washing machines in russian cruise missiles:biggrin:. The 3M14 missiles flying in a circle and don`t rich the target.

Kalibr-1.trk 39.8 kB · 0 downloads Kalibr-2.trk 29.52 kB · 0 downloads Kalibr-3.trk 31.6 kB · 0 downloads

Yeah, as mentioned, this is a known issue with 2.9 so I will await a DCS patch. It will affect all kind of weapons using cruise missile schemes including my ADM-160.

10 hours ago, CRUD said:

Rats  LOL

Screenshot 2023-10-28 194210.png

Yep, not much I can do, sometimes we reach the download limit of 1 TB per day. And I've talked to Dropbox about it, they don't sell any added bandwidth. The solution is simply to wait 24 hours for it to reset again. I haven't found a more cost effective solution than Dropbox though. 1 TB bandwidth per day is pretty much, the alternatives which allows more are often paid by the GB. And that is a no-go since I run this on a hobbyist basis and pay for it myself. 

2 hours ago, Hawkmoon said:

is dropbox down?

See my answer above. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Abburo said:

@Hawkmoon you need to wait for daily ratio reset on Dropbox... is saying that on the "error" page

Exactly! 👌🏻

• Like 2

If you like CIWS and C-RAMs like me, this one will indeed make you very happy. It's the Chinese juiced up version of the Centurion C-RAM - the LD-3000 C-RAM. It's got a 11-barrel radar guided gatling gun capable of spitting out 11000 rounds of 30 mm APDS per minute - that's around 170 lb of ammo per second! 

It's trailer based and will come in two versions, one stationary and one mobile. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, currenthill said:

If you like CIWS and C-RAMs like me, this one will indeed make you very happy. It's the Chinese juiced up version of the Centurion C-RAM - the LD-3000 C-RAM. It's got a 11-barrel radar guided gatling gun capable of spitting out 11000 rounds of 30 mm APDS per minute - that's around 170 lb of ammo per second! 

It's trailer based and will come in two versions, one stationary and one mobile. 

When will you release this amazing Mod CH? It really looks great,

Timex 3

• Like 2

1 hour ago, currenthill said:

Very impressive, indeed... 😬 Many thanks for this one, and for all your Mods ! 👏

• Like 4

Just now, tripod3 said:

The link is not working yet, but the video shows that the truck and trailer are realistically connected and bend when turning!

Yeah, there are a couple of hours until we're open for business again. 😄

I tried to make the trailer work as realistic as possible, but it would be great if ED implemented native trailer support. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tripod3 said:

There are two links for PGL-625 SPAAGM - for 1.0.0 and 1.4.0 versions

Thanks! I have removed the 1.0.0 version. 👍🏻

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kappa-131st said:

Thanks a lot  ! We now have "red" CIWD to protect sensitive aera !

Thank you, CH for another amazing Mod! Like I've said many times, you have brought so much life into DCS World and I can tell you that the DCS Community is very grateful for all your hard work!!

Timex 3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kappa-131st said:

Hi Currenhil,
Would it be possible to add a version of the ATACMS with cluster munitions?
This version seems to be quite successful!
ATACMS Ballistic Missile Fired In Australia For The First Time
Thanks for your answer !

I've looked in to this before, there is no easy and obvious solution. But I have some ideas. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

It looks like we've reached the limit of 1 TB downloads once again. I'm happy that my assets are of interest to you all, but it's a bit annoying to hit the limit every other day. I've decided to add a secondary download link to help with this issue. The PRIMARY DOWNLOAD is the Dropbox link and the SECONDARY DOWNLOAD is Google Drive. 

Hopefully together they will provide enough transfer bandwidth. 👍🏻

Skärmbild 2023-10-30 221804.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 8