If you are serious about going further in your modding adventure,

Send me a PM.

I can help.

There is a lot to learn.

What you need is a support team!

I can provide this to you, in SPADES!

Cheers!

• Like 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

I have a question and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I'm using the US ships mod and when I use the BGM-09E to attack, he launches normal, and fly for about 3, 4 minutes and then start flying in circles. I used attack a point, and put 1 missile for each target, but still not working, It's seems like he looses the target. Thank you.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Hyperion___ said:

I have a question and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I'm using the US ships mod and when I use the BGM-09E to attack, he launches normal, and fly for about 3, 4 minutes and then start flying in circles. I used attack a point, and put 1 missile for each target, but still not working, It's seems like he looses the target. Thank you.

It's a DCS bug, a fix should be in the next open beta update.

• Like 3

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

18 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

If you are serious about going further in your modding adventure,

Captain, I'm ready for adventure!

I don't have much time to do it now. Therefore, if I manage to add a brick to the game that will make fire and drive, I will be happy. I will make something good out of it in the future)

@TeTeT shared a great article from which I can learn a lot, that's exactly what I was asking for. I didn't work much with the blender, but I think I can make a brick) If there are any questions, I will definitely contact you! Thank you for your support!

Edited by BIGNEWY
politics
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, spikef22 said:

I've been thinking a lot about cold war assets and I think now one would be more capable than CH when it comes to getting us an AI F-111. It's something the sim really needs with all the 80s and 70s jets coming 

An F-111 would be so amazing! 

• Like 4

• ED Team

A reminder for all, 

keep politics out of this thread and our forum. 

thank you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

2 hours ago, akitaken said:

Hi currenthill, 

Would it be possible to have submarines as they are of main importance and would be a real asset to the built-up squadrons ? 

Thanks

Why that, we can just imagine a submarine under water right? Can be a simple cube as it Isn't supposed to be seen anyway...  🤣

• Like 1

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

The rumor I heard was a Swedish sub was in consideration

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotland-class_submarine

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

8 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

A reminder for all, 

keep politics out of this thread and our forum. 

thank you

I would have to agree! There is no room for Politics, the subject just makes people angry! I've been a Member of DCS World since its release, it's an amazing Simulator! DCS World has become a true hobby! So let's just keep things fun!

Timex 3

• Thanks 4

Sorry to bother you, perhaps it's already been stated somewhere that I've missed, but is there a list of the proper naming/call for these custom units? I refer to how one can spawn with scripting certain units but only by having their proper call-name such as:

Soldier M4 GRG

is there a list anywhere of these proper call names for these custom assets? Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, ProtoTypeK7 said:

Sorry to bother you, perhaps it's already been stated somewhere that I've missed, but is there a list of the proper naming/call for these custom units? I refer to how one can spawn with scripting certain units but only by having their proper call-name such as:

Soldier M4 GRG

is there a list anywhere of these proper call names for these custom assets? Thanks in advance.

There is not such a list but you can find it easily. Using Notepad++ for example you need to create a workspace  with folders of your interest (in this case CH mods). Then you need to search for "GT.DisplayName =" within that workspace. The results will look like in the picture below:

image.png

Edited by Abburo
  • Thanks 1

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Thank you CH for the incredible assets.

When I install the Swedish Infantry pack, DCS crashes on launch. I've tried removing some mods I thought may be conflicting with it, but to no joy. Is this happening for anyone else?

*solved*  Sorry, it was an RBS 57 mod apparently.

dcs.log

Edited by rwbishUP
Add LOG file
  • Like 3

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

1 hour ago, Basqueechmo said:

I've had the same issue. I'll have to get the log this weekend, but it's only the Swedish Infantry update for me. Started happening a few updates ago. All other mods (absolutely outstanding I might add) work great with no conflicts. 

Try deleting the RBS57. It used to be standalone but is now a part of the Swedish infantry pack. 

Edited by Poptart
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Basqueechmo said:

I've had the same issue. I'll have to get the log this weekend, but it's only the Swedish Infantry update for me. Started happening a few updates ago. All other mods (absolutely outstanding I might add) work great with no conflicts. 

Like @Poptart said. I originally thought it was the Swed infantry pack, but checked log and concluded it was the RBS57 conflicting.

• Like 1

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15