Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

I Need Help! All ASCMs and LACMs I fire from CH ships just start doing circles or dont target the enemy ship properly in terminal phase. Any pointers would be greatly appriciated. (Also if someone tells me how to put LRASM onto the hornet I will love them)

7 minutes ago, koslammer said:

I Need Help! All ASCMs and LACMs I fire from CH ships just start doing circles or dont target the enemy ship properly in terminal phase. Any pointers would be greatly appriciated. (Also if someone tells me how to put LRASM onto the hornet I will love them)

Hi,

It's an ED bug waiting to be patched... 😅

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, akitaken said:

Hi,

It's an ED bug waiting to be patched... 😅

Did this weeks patch fix any of the bugs?......................😂

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

4 hours ago, Mric29 said:

No plans for a tank transporter?

image.png

CH and whoever else, if anyone, that designs these mods for us. Should be on EDs payroll. I know this transport isn't a mod, but the ones we do have from CH are an incredibly great and needed addition to the theater.

• Like 2

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

has anyone else gotten this bug where the GMLRS rockets start like going up and down and up and down instead of flying towards into the target?

made a little video Imgur: The magic of the Internet

found the culprit: when i set it to fire some amount of missiles at a target, it goes crazy

Edited by Zahnatom

On 12/5/2023 at 10:00 PM, spikef22 said:

I've been thinking a lot about cold war assets and I think now one would be more capable than CH when it comes to getting us an AI F-111. It's something the sim really needs with all the 80s and 70s jets coming 

Thanks for the suggestion! 👍🏻

On 12/6/2023 at 10:02 AM, akitaken said:

Hi currenthill, 

Would it be possible to have submarines as they are of main importance and would be a real asset to the built-up squadrons ? 

Thanks

Well, I've been interested in making submarines and torpedoes, but DCS support for underwater warfare is a bit light. We'll see moving forward. 

On 12/6/2023 at 10:03 PM, Vitaliy Rs said:

е1.gif

Hi ,currenthill ,thanks fou your excellect assets !
Dimension problem of your S-350 sr, see comparative photo

Thanks, I'll look into it. 👍🏻

22 hours ago, UN9249 said:

Screen_231208_180950.pngScreen_231208_181319.pngScreen_231208_181023.png

This is longest shot i saw in DCS) via TYPE 26 FRIGATE

Yep, it's my contribution to the Mars exploration. 😅

As you might have noticed, it's because of the cruise missile and antiship missile bugs in DCS. They are said to be fixed in the next DCS update.

22 hours ago, Mric29 said:

No plans for a tank transporter?

image.png

No plans at the moment, but I really like the M1070 and such beasts. 💪🏻

17 hours ago, Zahnatom said:

has anyone else gotten this bug where the GMLRS rockets start like going up and down and up and down instead of flying towards into the target?

made a little video Imgur: The magic of the Internet

found the culprit: when i set it to fire some amount of missiles at a target, it goes crazy

Yep, you found the issue. I have it on my FAQ: https://www.currenthill.com/faq#h.vd47duult5df

1 hour ago, pepin1234 said:

Sound good!! @currenthill if possible please ☝️. Having a tank transport allow us to activate a group of tanks in a specific area, triggering the ability to that transport to reach the position to deploy such tank group.

We'll see. 👍🏻

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Shadeslayers09 said:

for some reason the Pantsir does not provide an RWR warning or a warning when it launches a missile. is there a fix for this in the works?

The Pantsir 57E6 family of missiles are command guided, so you will only get an warning when locked on by the Pantsir radar. Unfortunately, the Pantsir also have an electro-optical sight which it can use at short ranges. And those won't give you a radar warning. Your will need some sort of Missile Approach Warning System (MAWS) to detect incoming missiles of this kind. Or your head on a swivel and very sharp eyes. 😅

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, currenthill said:

The Pantsir 57E6 family of missiles are command guided, so you will only get an warning when locked on by the Pantsir radar. Unfortunately, the Pantsir also have an electro-optical sight which it can use at short ranges. And those won't give you a radar warning. Your will need some sort of Missile Approach Warning System (MAWS) to detect incoming missiles of this kind. Or your head on a swivel and very sharp eyes. 😅

Ah, okay. Thought it was radar guided. could it be that it is using the electro-optical sight even at the long range? I've never been given a RWR warning for being locked up. I'll be just at the farthest point and it will still shoot at me with no RWR warning. What is the range of the electro-optical sight?

Edited by Shadeslayers09
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

would really appreciate some kind of way to mass download and install every one of your mods, having to keep up with updates, in a busy Real Life setting is a pain in the ass. it sucks having to download 1 at a time, and with my inability to keep up, i lose my spot!!! if not a 1 button quicky... at LEAST make is so you can mass download an entire countries worth of mods... with one click.....

Edited by fnslayeroc

8 hours ago, WaffenRatteLiv said:

I would like to ask you to make some artillery.
For example: 122 mm howitzer 2A18 (D-30), 152 mm howitzer 2A65 Msta-B, 2C7 "Peony"

D-30 is already there. Not by CH though.

Edited by Freddie

Don't worry, I crash better than anyone I know!

— Gene Ryack, 'Air America'

6 hours ago, fnslayeroc said:

would really appreciate some kind of way to mass download and install every one of your mods, having to keep up with updates, in a busy Real Life setting is a pain in the ass. it sucks having to download 1 at a time, and with my inability to keep up, i lose my spot!!! if not a 1 button quicky... at LEAST make is so you can mass download an entire countries worth of mods... with one click.....

go to CH's website. and click "Primary download" for the country you want, then when you get redirected to dropbox and click the big "download" button. it will literally download that entire map.

so for Russia, if i click primary download, and then the big download button. it downloads all the Russian mods listed there, in one go.

example

Example.png

Edited by lodewijk12
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, WaffenRatteLiv said:

Hello! Great job! 
I would like to ask you to make some artillery.
For example: 122 mm howitzer 2A18 (D-30), 152 mm howitzer 2A65 Msta-B, 2C7 "Peony"
I would be very grateful

9626161_0_0_1719_1080_1920x0_80_0_0_9c5593aee1c1e52e6bc70aeaaaff804f.jpg

bp.webp

1e0b62ea157e34c1bf21b59d5bffcdfa.jpg

D-30 is available here. 

Intel i7 9700k CPU

Nvidia GTX 1080Ti

16GB RAM

Samsung 256GB SSD

Thrustmaster T16000m HOTAS

1 hour ago, gabriel said:

Can you send me the modo please?

It's super easy! Just Google DCS World Merlin Mod created by Admiral189 & CrazyEddie, and you'll find it there! It's an excellent Mod, I use often in Missions. It has great Royal Air Force & Royal Navy liveries. Again, it's a very good Mod! Best of luck, and please enjoy!

Timex 3

• Like 1