Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

Guys, really need your help. I choose in settings of mission "pilot can control units", but when I choose the unit in mission as a master or comandeer, I can't do anything. What should be done?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PhoenixRing said:

Guys, really need your help. I choose in settings of mission "pilot can control units", but when I choose the unit in mission as a master or comandeer, I can't do anything. What should be done?

ch units aren't really made with Combined arms in mind so don't expect them to work as intended with manual control

• Like 2

Hi

i have installed the Packs and the RWR ID´s but the Pantsirs are not showing up on HAD or HARM Page, did i make something wrong?

• Like 1

Waiting for a Su-17/22, Su-34, F/A-18 Super Hornet and F-4F Phantom II

2.jpg

On 3/1/2024 at 3:12 PM, X-Ray said:

Tupolev's livery packs almost done...

Screen_240229_190752.jpg

Screen_240229_190634.jpg

Screen_240229_185828.jpg

Screen_240229_185736.jpg

Amazing!!! Thank you very much for your hard work! Could you please also do cold war era soviet skins without the VKS ROSSII / RF  markings and also without the plane´s names?

• Like 2

On 3/2/2024 at 3:01 AM, EA-18G_BlockII said:

they should use new RUAF star emblem no?

Nope! I've thought the same, but looking at current photos for all TU's they carry the old red star

15 hours ago, flanker1 said:

Amazing!!! Thank you very much for your hard work! Could you please also do cold war era soviet skins without the VKS ROSSII / RF  markings and also without the plane´s names?

Yep 

• Like 1

The Tu-95MSM BKC all have the RuAF star. For the Tu-160M2, all BKCs except the newly manufactured and technically overhauled ones have the RuAF star. Red Star :
(BKC 02 RF-94102 ВАСИЛИЙ РЕШЕТНИКОВ;
BKC 06 RF-94105 ИЛЬЯ МУРОМЕЦ;
BKC 07 RF-94106 АЛЕХАНДЕР МОЛОДЦИЙ;
BKC 20;
BKC 21 RF-66017 ВАЛЕНТИНА ТЕРЕШКОВА and
BKC 22 МИНТИМЕР ШАЙМИЕВ)

Edited by Urbi
  • Like 1

Windows 11 Enterprise 64-bit processor AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-core processor 3.90 GHz, installed memory 256 GB (256 GB usable), system type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
2 x NVIDIA RTX TITAN SLI 48 GB vRAM, 3x 2 TB M2 NVMe WDS200T3XHC Raid, 2x 4 TB M2 NVMe Force MP510 Raid, ERM - 3K3U water cooling, gaming motherboard ROG ZENITH II EXTREME ALPHA
Monitor 108 cm ACER PREDATOR CG437K 7680x4320-120Hz, power supply 2000 watts

Hi CH,

Love your work even though you are EVIL for giving us the Pantsir..... But I digress.

Quick question, 

You have HARM codes. What are they and how do we use them?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DelRoy said:

Hi CH,

Love your work even though you are EVIL for giving us the Pantsir..... But I digress.

Quick question, 

You have HARM codes. What are they and how do we use them?

Those are used so that DCS cand recognize them on you plane RWRs mainly. Same for SAMs, you need to know based on their "signature" code what is looking after you! Could be used in conjunction with  the mod in the link below, but you need to merge the content!

DCS RWR Symbology (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

• Thanks 2

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

11 minutes ago, Punkmonkey22 said:

I love your stuff CH, but is it possible to remove the country restrictions on units to roleplay equipment being sold to other nations? 

Thanks

No need, just use CJTFRed and CJTFBlue

• Like 4

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

On 2/19/2024 at 6:42 AM, currenthill said:

That is correct. I thought he did a very good job and the project is interesting. So I gave him permission and help out where I can. 👍🏻

Help him with a cleaner/not opaque cockpit window glasses. The mod is almost perfect but the windows are too much opaque. 

Edited by Tuniorez

16 hours ago, Punkmonkey22 said:

I love your stuff CH, but is it possible to remove the country restrictions on units to roleplay equipment being sold to other nations? 

Thanks

Go into the file called "Database" in the country folder from CH, open the IFV, Navy or Vehicles folder, look for the item you'd like to change, find this line "GT.Countries = {"Germany","Ukraine"}", it's near the bottom of the lua file .  Add three dashes in front of GT.Countries, like this ---GT, that will make the game ignore the countries listed, save the file.  Alternatively you can add countries like this,  GT.Countries = {"Finland","Germany","Ukraine"}.  Doesn't have to be in alphabetical order unless you have OCD.

Edited by CRUD
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, CRUD said:

Go into the file called "Database" in the country folder from CH, open the IFV, Navy or Vehicles folder, look for the item you'd like to change, find this line "GT.Countries = {"Germany","Ukraine"}", it's near the bottom of the lua file .  Add three dashes in front of GT.Countries, like this ---GT, that will make the game ignore the countries listed, save the file.  Alternatively you can add countries like this,  GT.Countries = {"Finland","Germany","Ukraine"}.  Doesn't have to be in alphabetical order unless you have OCD.

Hi, I know I can do this, it's what I currently do. But it get's tiresome to have to do this for 80+ units everytime the country pack is updated. Plus other people may not be as comfortable editing luas. I'm happy whatever CH decides to do regarding this as his mods are incredible, it would just be a little quality of life improvement.

• Like 1

As you might imagine I'm doing a lot of testing, especially units vs units. So I switch their faction around all the time. And I do it exactly as @Abburo, by using the 'Combined Joint Task Forces Blue' and 'Combined Joint Task Forces Red'. Every unit, no matter the configured country, will show up if you use these two.

Another great advantage of using this method is that you don't risk messing up your DCS installation, we have enough of those issues already. 😅

Skärmbild 2024-03-06 215444.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hawkmoon said:

Hi Again CH, i'm seeing GLSDB passing over the intended target and not hitting it when using fire on point it is a known bug?

Doesn't seem to be any issues when I test it. 

https://www.currenthill.com/faq#h.vd47duult5df

4 hours ago, Joey_Destroyah said:

Paveway but with a rocket on it?? 🤔

Yes, at first, I wasn't entirely sure what I was looking at - I knew that Boeing had the Powered JDAM, and there were proposals for a Powered JSOW (program shelved in favor of JASSM and LRASM procurement).  

3 hours ago, currenthill said:

I'm also aware that other than the Ukrainian MiG-29s, AASMs may be used by Su-24s - do you have plans to equip the Su-24 with the AASM? 

3 hours ago, HighMaintenanceB said:

I'm also aware that other than the Ukrainian MiG-29s, AASMs may be used by Su-24s - do you have plans to equip the Su-24 with the AASM? 

Yep!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 12/30/2023 at 2:12 PM, currenthill said:

I've added the Su-27P1M to the Ukraine pack. It features the slightly upgraded N001 radar and the confirmed western weaponry like the JDAM-ER, AGM-88 HARM and ADM-160B MALD. 

Skärmbild 2023-12-30 200903.jpg

1 hour ago, currenthill said:

Yep!

This is awesome, and we look forward to hearing more about your aircraft mods.  I personally look forward to the modified B-1 with the LRASM and JASSM the most - you have your work cut out, and I wish you all the best every step of the way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1