LRLS (?) [those red, yellow, green lights] when landing on Supercarrier don't seem to work.

19 minutes ago, xSerafin said:

Was looking for a similar thread before posting but did't found any, thanks anyway. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Sorry if i couldn´t help you further. If i find the post/comment about the issue i will post here for you.

It will be fixed.

Enjoy!

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When will the SC get some love again, is this really that hard to fix or a low priority, i really wish we had better feedback with issues like this 😕

• Like 1

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

In MT the LRLS systems of the SC seems to be working incorrectly. During my last approach with CASE III using MT the lights were either off or constant red.

Tested this with MP and SP. In Both cases the indicator was off. Without MT the lights work properly

Used A/C was a F/A-18

Edited by Thallios