F-5E-3 and ai Yak-40 's Red Beacon Lights (Anti-collision Lights) keep brightest steady on MT

Visual effect (or visual animation) bug only on MT.
F-5E-3 and ai Yak-40 's Red Beacon Lights (Anti-collision Lights) keep brightest steady.

Screen_230311_225912.jpg

Screen_230311_224357.jpg

I've tested the same mission on ST and no problem.
Their red beacon lights are blinking or flashing correctly on ST.

And other planes --- F-16C CM50 , F/A-18C Lot20 , AV-8B NA --- are OK about their Red Beacon or White Flash lights on both ST and MT.

Edited by western_JPN

Modules: A-10C/II, F-5E, F-14A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, FC3, Ka-50-2/3, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, Mi-24P, AH-64D, P-51D
Maps: Nevada, PG, Syria, SA, Sinai, Channel, Normandy2.0      Assets etc.: CA, Sc, WW2AP
Mods and Skins in User Files: files/filter/user-is-western0221/ 

Screen_221018_005618c.jpg

• western_JPN changed the title to F-5E-3 and ai Yak-40 's Red Beacon Lights (Anti-collision Lights) keep brightest steady on MT

Hi,

I've been flying the F5 on the latest open beta with the multi-threading and I have noticed that the strobe light on the F5 don't blink at all. It is on the full time. Here is a track and a screenshot of my graphical settings.

Step to reproduce:

Jump in the runway instant action on the caucasus map -> turn on the strobe with the little switch on the right.

(I also hope that one day we will get the radio beeping button working again in multiplayer but that is an other topic 😅)

Have a nice day,

Zen

graphics_settings.png

F5_Strobe_Bug.trk

• Like 1

On 3/11/2023 at 3:28 PM, razo+r said:

Also, F-5s beacon keeps being lit up and flashing but the flashing is only visible from the side. If you for example look from top down onto the aircraft the flashing wont be visible. 

I've just tested it. What you describe is seen in ST only. In MT, it's bright and steady on. Do you concur?

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.