Finally saw a warbird explode

• ED Team

Ive asked the team if it is intended, if anyone has a short track replay example on Caucasus terrain please attach it

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

1 hour ago, NineLine said:

Oh stable, let me try there as well, maybe something broke and its fixed now in OB or something weird. 

You see this everytime you shoot a 109 or only this mission?

Just this one mission, been playing with the spitfire quite a lot lately and that is the only time I have seen that

On 4/13/2023 at 4:16 PM, NineLine said:

Track didnt play back right, so I will try to replicate. If you get a new track with the latest Open Beta drop it here. 

Actually I've seen this once with the F18 on Syria. Unloaded the gun into an F14A and it just exploded the same way as in this case. I've only had it happen once though.

On 4/13/2023 at 12:06 PM, kennyuk77 said:

It's me moving the camera with the mouse. I use a HOTAS.

Us F5 when trying to view a target in the replay (or live). It locks the view on the target from the selected plane's position.

12 hours ago, kennyuk77 said:

Ah yeah I meant 3.03 some later Spitfire IX had .50 cal's though

Wasn’t there a joke about the effectiveness of the 3.03’s that the only way to shoot down an enemy was to fill it with so many bullets it was too heavy to fly? 😉

• Like 1