Eagle has landed!!!

AhSoul

Downloading ...  arrives just in time, I was so fed up with all the whining 🙄

... and the price now has just a 20% discount ... lets hope that people that hadn't yet pre-purchased wont complain  🙂

Edit: And it includes the promised book !!

73JasGg.jpg

Checking the mission content, these are the Training Missions on EA ... I miss weapons & targeting pod training:

gOmmgV3.jpg

There is no Campaign yet, which is understandable on an EA item, but there are quite a lot of single missions:

22FoneE.jpg

There are also several Instant Action missions, but strangely only a couple of them are for Razbam's own Map ... 😞

NE2M1UH.jpg

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I already pre ordered months ago.... I'm bummed out, I'm at work and can't play. One hour and 10 mins...

• Like 1

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

exactly in my vacation! ❤️

Years of waiting..... and i just came from a Hatebreed concert and i am drunk... i can not fly this bird right now.....😭, ....or can i?  🤔😄

RTX 3080 - Ryzen 5 5600X - 32GB DDR4 - Thrustmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster Pedals - Track IR 5 - Rift S

1 hour ago, Rudel_chw said:

... lets hope that people that hadn't yet pre-purchased wont complain  🙂

OMG, you are so funny! Love that dry sense of humour, keep it up! 🤣

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂

Yes the Eagle did land on my first attempt!  Broke the nose gear, but the crew on that carrier were quick to repair it for me.  Might need to figure out how to restart the engines, but it's lobster night in the wardroom so maybe I'll just hang out.

Even got the IFOLS on approach.  How cool is this?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Viper1031 said:

and when will stable version players get this plane? I preordered and cannot use it because I don't run open beta? BS.

Why don’t you convert it to open beta? .. later on, once stable gets updated, you can revert to stable if you want.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

and when will stable version players get this plane?

Weeks?

I preordered and cannot use it because I don't run open beta? BS.

Try it. You'll like it. 🙂

• Like 2

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

39 minutes ago, Viper1031 said:

and when will stable version players get this plane? I preordered and cannot use it because I don't run open beta? BS.

You pre-ordered and can use it when it's released.  Things just get released into beta before they get released into stable.  If you don't want to deal with software that might not be ready for prime time you don't want to fly the F-15E in its current state anyway, so be glad they're going to give it a fresh coat of wax and Armorall the tires first.

It's not BS, it's how software gets tested before release. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, audiodistortion said:

Tried everything...

Game crashes as soon as I try to launch/fly it.

It works for me, maybe you have a user Mod that conflicts?  attach your dcs.log to look for more clues.

4 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

It works for me, maybe you have a user Mod that conflicts?  attach your dcs.log to look for more clues.

Nah, even tried it with a fresh save folder...

It's probably something to do with the module and my PC (older CPU)

Why else would every other older module work?

Oh well.

2 minutes ago, audiodistortion said:

Nah, even tried it with a fresh save folder...

There are Mods that go onto the DCS folder, not all go into /Saved Games/

It's probably something to do with the module and my PC (older CPU)

There would be more users with the same issue, many have older CPUs, I'm with a Ryzen 3600 that dates from 2019

Why else would every other older module work?

Because they are not identical?

Now that was a nice experience. And, at least for me, a suprisingly good performance.
I was afraid the advanced tech would challenge the CPU, but so far it was smooth.
To bad the "nychthemeron" (there is no word for it in english)
..does not have more hours.

Edited by Moxica

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

Seems there was a lot of people waiting to the last minute for purchasing 🙄

And where were you when it was launched?

In hospital waiting while my wife was having a full body cancer scan, kind of puts this in perspective, the wait for the F15E is nothing like awaiting the results of the scan - or even the wait for the scan it' self 

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

23 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

Seems there was a lot of people waiting to the last minute for purchasing 🙄

No idea why 🤷‍♂️ By this point I would have thought it would have been clear enough to someone whether they were interested in it enough to preorder or not.....

14 minutes ago, Alicatt said:

And where were you when it was launched?

In hospital waiting while my wife was having a full body cancer scan, kind of puts this in perspective, the wait for the F15E is nothing like awaiting the results of the scan - or even the wait for the scan it' self 

Hope it's good news 🤞

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Soul's pit thread

9 hours ago, audiodistortion said:

Tried everything...

Game crashes as soon as I try to launch/fly it.

Opened a support ticket but I'm so dissapointed.

😔

Don't give up yet. New Software sometimes does this. Let some people take a look at the logs and see what the support can do. Have you checked the minimum requirements on the store page? I'm fortunate to have a decent hardware so I didn't bother, but it should be giving a clue wether your hardware SHOULD be able to support it.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"