Official DCS Fulcrum -A wallpaper

Gierasimov

@BIGNEWY

I hope / wish if* you decide to make an official wallpaper in the likes of Hornet, AH-64D, you will consider dark mode users as well please. 

*more preferably WHEN you decide 😉

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Ha! Nice one @JetFighterGirl, thanks for the effort. I am still hoping for the official one, however it does look quite good on my work laptop: 

Fukcrum-A-laptop.jpg

• Like 1

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

8 minutes ago, Glowing_Amraam said:

Fulcrum desktop 1.png

Fulcrum desktop 2.png

You are my hero mate! Well done!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JetFighterGirl said:

Was that a leak or what?

I said "well done" 🙂

• Like 1

As far as I can tell, that is the same FC3 model..giveaway is the blank fuse box behind the pilot seat. I think an admin wrote somewhere that we already saw the new model, or rather the model that represents the FF Fulcrum

dfc49a00efcc563caa36b84924814206.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cro_mig_21 said:

As far as I can tell, that is the same FC3 model..giveaway is the blank fuse box behind the pilot seat. I think an admin wrote somewhere that we already saw the new model, or rather the model that represents the FF Fulcrum

I was referring to the mystery picture that's said to have been posted earlier but been deleted since. I've not seen it, but @Tarres did identify it as 9.13, which would make it a C.
Since then @BIGNEWY has -again- confirmed and assured that we'll only see an A model though...

• ED Team
1 minute ago, twistking said:

I was referring to the mystery picture that's said to have been posted earlier but been deleted since. I've not seen it, but @Tarres did identify it as 9.13, which would make it a C.
Since then @BIGNEWY has -again- confirmed and assured that we'll only see an A model though...

Just bear in mind the model shown is W.I.P and may be tweaked ( before you try to pin it down to much 🙂 )

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

45 minutes ago, twistking said:

While I was referring to this in the attachment 😁  I thought the 3D model on the wallpaper was already the new one..anyway, as @BIGNEWY sad, the model is W.I.P. 👍

image.png.ef78d2030efb0cb81b2c947a8ea86532.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2024 at 10:50 PM, twistking said:

Wouldn't the enlarged spine make it a Fulcrum-C? ED could just have teased a "Fulcrum", but they made it very clear to expect a Fulcrum-A. I'm confused.

Idk if you are talking about the wallpaper picture in this thread or the secret picture no one is posting, but the wallpaper picture in this thread is definitely 9.12. The spine isn’t convex but more or less a straight line, and you can see the indentations for the square avionics equipment racks right above the auxiliary intake 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

19 hours ago, pepin1234 said:

Can I custom change the DCS wallpaper to one of those Fulcrum wallpapers?

9 hours ago, AeriaGloria said:

Idk if you are talking about the wallpaper picture in this thread or the secret picture no one is posting, but the wallpaper picture in this thread is definitely 9.12.

Already answered:

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria