Amazing everytime

it s a bit like a desease,..many got infected in the past years.

and only one word can describe or name us:

freaks

and yes, me i m proud to be a freak

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You don't like helicopters, what's wrong with you man?

Helicopters can't fly, they're just so ugly the earth repels them. :music_whistling:

Dunno why I'm not a chopper fan to be honest. Perhaps my years working with fast jets has corrupted me, but I just can't get over how mind numbingly slow they are. Well that and the fact I'm a much, much better virtual multi-role/A-G fighter pilot than I am a chopper pilot, even after over a year of practice.

I think it's a real testament to how good a job the ED team have done with BS that despite my dislike of choppers, and Russian aircraft (unless I'm seeing them surrounded by a seeker diamond through the HUD of my Viper) I still keep flying BS. The only thing that's going to pull me away from it is A-10C, ahhh turbofans rather than turboshafts and wings that don't spin around over my head.

Edited by Eddie
  • Like 1

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

yes, working on the problems, focussed on the issues, timeframes, and meetings, positive feedback is verry rare for you and your team.

good to know you receive our feedback

but to be honest, as you can see, we freaks in here, we`re all hungry to get the next modules, so ED must have done a great job in the past.

keep this up

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

it s a bit like a desease,..many got infected in the past years.

and only one word can describe or name us:

freaks

and yes, me i m proud to be a freak

Couldn't be more true!

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Hey Leroy I was think the very same thing.. In my army days flying in the Huey was very riveting especially when you have a pilot that likes to yank and bank..

and the floating experience is only missed in the sim...The special funny feeling in the stomach only a helicopter can give you.

5 :thumbup: 's

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

S!

This is my first post in these forums and all I have to say is THANK YOU DCS for this sim.

I'd like to extend my gratitude to each and every member of this community who help the newcomers posting answers, tutorials, advices and so on. :thumbup:

Best regards.

I think some of the things that made DCS as great as it is, is:

1. ED you took your time! Even tho it was only 1 we got (OMG geez one!!1!!1!) you did a great job at it..

2. You had a great "upbuild" (can't find a better word :() What i mean is that you've had flankers 1+2 and Lo-mac+FC, plus a great community that makes it a overall better game (mods, help etc. :thumbup:)

3. ... something about... hmm... can't really add more good atm... anyways IMO the two above points are really good...

[OT

talisman - i'm glad that somebody would notice ;)

/OT]

Mine is a slightly different story. I have always been a rotorhead, i used to fly the microsoft sims but they where never quite up to standard.

I found the Blackshark on youtube, it was the startup demo vid and i nearly fell out of my seat.

The first thing I thought was "That is the sim i have been looking for".

That is exactly what got me!

I saw that video on youtube, and chill bumps just went all over my body. I had been flying the modded EEACH and always felt like something was just missing. I was a huge fan of both Longbow and Longbow2 as well ( the glory days ).

Now I truly had no idea just how much a study sim this was going to be, nor how steep the learning curve would be. But it is awesome for me, always something to learn, always find way to get just a little better. And I have not even scraped the surface of this sim yet. It is incredible!

I built a new system not longer after purchasing BS, and needless to say EEACH did not get reinstalled. It served a purpose for me, but now BS is everything I could want - plus a lot more!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Whoa!!! d.burnette EECH (Enemy Engaged Commanche Vs. Hokum the 52 not the 50) is a totally different kind of game. Comparing DCS BS and EECH (by the way what is the extra A for) is like comparing Gran Turismo to Need for Speed. There both great race games but there totally different. I like, own, and play both games. While I play DCS BS most of the time I would never quit EECH because honestly it offers some things DCS BS does'nt and vice versa. I mean if DCS BS conforms more to your taste thats great, but don't make it sound like it makes EECH obsolete.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry about the extra A, a typo.

Did not mean to make it sound like EECH was obsolete, I enjoyed it and had a lot of fun with it , just for me after getting BS I have so much I can learn with it and can spend so much time with it, I find it very satsifying, and I have moved on to it now.

I know EECH still has a very strong following, as evidenced by all the great mods out there for it, and undoubtedly many still enjoy it very much.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Sorry about the extra A, a typo.

Did not mean to make it sound like EECH was obsolete, I enjoyed it and had a lot of fun with it , just for me after getting BS I have so much I can learn with it and can spend so much time with it, I find it very satsifying, and I have moved on to it now.

I know EECH still has a very strong following, as evidenced by all the great mods out there for it, and undoubtedly many still enjoy it very much.

Wanna play EECH online sometime?? BlackShark too. I play on the Warhawks and 104th servers.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have never really gotten into online play, so probably not at least not in the foreseeable future... I also stay pretty busy and find my gaming time is just nowhere near enough - thanks though, I do appreciate the invite!!

Don B

I really really hate you guys! Making me want to try DCS even more know, despite of a lacking PC :D

I feel your pain, brotha. I've been without a pc for...a year? Man, it's been so long I can't remember. I've been saving up though, buying parts here and there and now all that is left are CPU and monitor. A few more months to lift off...yeehaw...

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P