AB Fences, Buildings, and other static objects texture mod.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup:

Greets

S@uDepp

P.S. ... any performance hit known?

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

Wasn't too happy with the arches, i think this looks a little better than the last one

screenshot414.jpg

also, reworked the control towers (shame you can see upwards through the ceiling, nothing i can do to fix that i'm afraid...)

screenshot412.jpg

screenshot413c.jpg

P.S. ... any performance hit known?

well, on my venerable HD3850 and C2D 3.15ghz setup i'm experiencing no difference in FPS whatsoever, remember i'm compressing all these to a .CDDS so theres no resource drain ;)

Edited by Mustang

..... i'm experiencing no difference in FPS whatsoever, remember i'm compressing all these to a .CDDS so theres no resource drain ;)

:thumbup:

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

This is so awesome!

Any chance you could take a look at the aircraft shelters (especially the interior) while you're at it? Or is that something for airbase mods?

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is so awesome!

Any chance you could take a look at the aircraft shelters (especially the interior) while you're at it? Or is that something for airbase mods?

I will have a look, it's wether or not i can make something that can overcome the uglyness of the actual model of the hardened aircraft shelter (it stretches and warps textures so badly)

Aaah, I see. I recall someone showing off some gorgeous shelter models maybe half a year ago somewhere on the forum; can't remember who that was..

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaah, I see. I recall someone showing off some gorgeous shelter models maybe half a year ago somewhere on the forum; can't remember who that was..

That would be for the hangars, that was by TOMCATZ....the hardened aircraft shelters on the other hand are damn ugly, no-one has attempted to retexture them yet.

will it affect online play, do all players need this mod or only the person using it?

thanx..

:joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

will it affect online play, do all players need this mod or only the person using it?

thanx..

Yes, it will affect online play, and like all texture/skin mods, only you will see it.

Whilst i'm posting, i might as well show another little update :D

screenshot446.jpg

had to do something about those tennis courts :P

I cannot figure out how to install this..

I thought I saw some directions soemwhere but now I cannot find the instructions..

I also have Modman,, but again, I see no instructions..

I have booth versions to try them both..

thanx..

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I cannot figure out how to install this..

I thought I saw some directions soemwhere but now I cannot find the instructions..

I also have Modman,, but again, I see no instructions..

I have booth versions to try them both..

thanx..

Hehe, i haven't released this version yet, all these recent screenshots are work-in-progress for version 3.0 ;)