ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

That ECM pod looks really nice.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

I'm not having a go at you but I know that your VFG is big into realism and following real life SOPs so isn't a monocular PVS-14 mod, which are considered ground nods and aren't used in aviation, counterintuitive?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First to Fight, First to Strike.

No, the 23rd isn't using the 10s, they are using the 9s. Which look very close to what the mod displays. I know the 10s were tested but at least at Moody never put into actual use.

dmaaMFH3eAw

Pic is from July 2012...74th Life Support @ Moody...

120723-F-EI771-002.jpg

Edited by Snoopy

qdZQ7Y6.jpg

syN9Jr2.jpg

How did u manage those longer dust trails?

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

they look cool. are they gonna be downloadable from somewhere or is just for personal/squad use?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I've always liked this one :)

bBPJm3E.jpg

Nice !

The only strange detail is that the IG screenshot shows an A-10C cockpit with an A-10A stick, or am I mistaken ?

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? Charles De Gaulle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Luftwaffe style fictional SU-27 Skin

Just a quick SU-27 skin I rustled up tonight,it's done using mainly Luftwaffe colours from the late 70's(F-4's and Alphajets)except the underside which is a Russian light blue grey.

Hope you like it, will upload to DCS soon.

Rob(viperrm64)Mason.

P.S.Joe K those TigerMeet style skins are totally awesome please upload them so we can all go GGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!:)

SU-27 pretending to be SU-35 Skin.

Saw some photos today of a SU-35 in a two-tone Dark Blue Grey and Light Blue Grey colour scheme so I thought i'd have a go at skinning it.

It's a pretty close copy but the serial numbers seem to be a bit bigger in the photos,anyway tell me what you think and i'll upload it if you like.

Cheers to all in ED Forums.

Rob(viperrm64)Mason.

P.S.I've included a couple of photos of the real Su-35's.