ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

107th A-10s

I am working on a couple of skins for the 107th FS at Selfridge. I have to get a few more close in shots of the engine nacelle to get a good quality "Red Devils" engine art. So far I have done the "red" letters first. Next I will do the black. There were three versions of the Red Devils on the engines after the Battle Creek logo. Once done, I'll make the skins available.

92843622.jpg

The next one I'll skin will be the dark lettering as seen below from one of my shots at work.

73383554.jpg

Dan

Su-27 pretending to be Su-30

My fellow skinner Flanker put two photos of what I believe is an Su-30 in an overall dark blue grey colour scheme(Russian AF) so I thought I would copy it on to the DCS Su-27 as a skin.

Now I know this is fictional but I think it looks pretty mean in these colours. Also I have copied the serial number as well as changing the standard "BBC POCNN" as this was a little too big. I have included Flankers pics of the original Su-30 so you can compare.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks Rob.ws25.jpgofyr.jpga99a.jpg31zo.jpgirbd.jpg25il.jpg

My fellow skinner Flanker put two photos of what I believe is an Su-30 in an overall dark blue grey colour scheme(Russian AF) so I thought I would copy it on to the DCS Su-27 as a skin.

Now I know this is fictional but I think it looks pretty mean in these colours. Also I have copied the serial number as well as changing the standard "BBC POCNN" as this was a little too big. I have included Flankers pics of the original Su-30 so you can compare.

Tell me what you think.

This Su27UB

45829d1357144275-1.jpg

Edited by Flаnker

I am working on a couple of skins for the 107th FS at Selfridge. I have to get a few more close in shots of the engine nacelle to get a good quality "Red Devils" engine art. So far I have done the "red" letters first. Next I will do the black. There were three versions of the Red Devils on the engines after the Battle Creek logo. Once done, I'll make the skins available.

92843622.jpg

The next one I'll skin will be the dark lettering as seen below from one of my shots at work.

Dan

Very nice Dan

:thumbup:

SO Win7 64 Bit | MB ASUS Rampage II Gene | CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | GPU EVGA GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | RAM Corsair Dominator 12 GB | SSD OCZ 120 GB + HD WD 1000 GB WD10ears

showin' off the new vapor.....

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Tiger!!!!!

Sorry all, please forgive the overboard artistic indulgence, and please all of you Russian's out there forgive me if I have spelt Tiger wrong in your native language, that is what it told me to type from the good old interweb.

If anybody does want this skin(doubtful I know!!!!) i'll be happy to upload it if you let me know.

Cheers Rob.

P.S. Flanker stop teasing me with those awesome wingtip vortices. PLAESE NO MORE I'M HAVING A CRISIS!!!!wip0.jpgfgw7.jpg41lo.jpghan8.jpg5ksz.jpgz7cv.jpg76wg.jpg2wql.jpg