ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

Yea, Ralfi, I posted your video up on the 9th forums for the guys to have a look at. Your video makes it look a pretty damn good. We had fun playing it too. It played in World but the audio dialogue was missing. And we never got our beer and hookers either. I want my money back.. Oh wait..:) :thumbup:

Addendum: Thanks Megagoth for the mission and hope you have a few more in the pipe for World. In return, I give you Mega Goth.

One of my favorite bands. Enjoy.

[VV]36020610[/VV]

Edited by Rider1

thanks for positive input into the earlier comments about payware skins. blaze you say 5/10 $ ...wow im thinking, but i would not charge anywhere near that. more like a dollar per skin. actually id do it like this. make a pot, fill the pot to 50$. the skin pack be available and free for everyone. thus combating a few other issues.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Screen_120806_201446.jpg

Screen_120806_201440.jpg

Got rid of the huge ones on the engines and gonna stick them on the fin and rudder. Will do the other side soon...ish.

will show some nose art soon.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

How do ye manage to add these pictures with the post? I can only add as attachment!

we upload them to image sharing website and add links via various methods. the image sharing services provide us with wrapped http links normally & specifically for posting on forums or other ways, (many options)

for example, the image above by TurboHog is found at a web address, right click his image and goto properties and there u can see he has uploaded his image to imageshack and see the direct link where the image exists.

Edited by Ali Fish
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Ali, nice reply!, no sarcasm or smart answer! Just great information :)

It does happen, right to to point..I agree Razor......and ty Ali.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

what is it, looks like it could be a b2 ?

Now that's something the sim is still missing!!!

Or...maybe it is in there and we just haven't ever seen it. Flying around, being all stealthy and stuff. :P

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "