ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

after.jpg

I opened up the default sun glow and rays textures and Bonedust's new replacement ones in Photoshop and merged the 2 sets together to get the best of both.

Here's the default sun to compare it to (and in my other screen a few posts up). Merging both added the nice larger size of Bonedust's but keeps the rays. I like. :)

I ve never seated myself on a pilot seat but those god rays seems a bit squizofrenic to me, i just took the plane a sunset yesterday and none of my memory nor picture "shows" a sun flower.

But since cocpit or helmet have anti glaze and etc i won t affirm anything.

God rays are usually seens only trough clouds and etc.

When looked at directly even with sun blocker on the car + sunglasses its more about a big white ball with yellow edges with some spikes depending on how you look at it and where you look.

My 2 half blind cents.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Screen_110310_233449.jpg

Screen_110310_233544.jpg

Screen_110310_233550.jpg

Screen_110310_233558.jpg

Screen_110310_233614.jpg

Enroute to the IP. :)

• Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

The lightning on this game is impressive.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

*Everybody take co*BOOOOM* ....silence* ... :P

...or...

"This is Arnie in the Channel 10 traffic chopper, we seem to have a two car pile up, no wait, three car, four, fi... oh blow it, let's get outta here"

During one of my dogfights

[ATTACH]48868[/ATTACH]

I7 4770K@4.5 GHZ, Gigabyte Z87X-OC FORCE, 24GB Ram, Aorus GTX 1080 TI extreme edition, 500 GB SSD,120 GB SSD , 2TB HDD, Corsair H80i, Win 7 Ultimate 64bit, Logitech G940,TrackIR 5 + Pro Clip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice nose art paulrkiii. :)

Babu - nice, ET flying an A-10 :D

Thats a killer screenshot, what were your framerates like? :D

Fps dropped when flying through the smoke otherwise fps was fine.

It was from a mp mission so there were a few other planes also working on the convoy.

"There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I had finished refueling and formed up on the left side of the tanker while my wingman was trying to take fuel but for some reason he kept saying that he's taken damage I guess it's another bug...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Those are nice screenshots! Try to use FOV zoom to make the look more realistic. RCtrl+* (*- on keypad) and RCtrl+/ (/ - also on keypad)

thumbup.gif

Some new shots from DCS enjoy!

And a few from FC2

• Like 1

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]