Who Would Buy DCS SU-25T?

I would love to buy the frog again if ED made it in DCS fidelity. I enjoy flying it now in DCS World, but not having immersion through a clickable cockpit really puts me off, but I'd love to fly it in full fidelity.

Lost

Nice plane on that gun...

OS764 P930@4 MBUD3R M6GB G5870 SSDX25 CAntec1200 HTMHW

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be just happy if they made a 6dof cockpit for it and rather focus on the Flanker.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I would be just happy if they made a 6dof cockpit for it and rather focus on the Flanker.

Of course I will buy DCS Su-25T... Maybe after some 3° Parties addons, ED remember what we like. Also the Su-25TM could be interesting like FC3 level, but that one inside DCS World birds. Then ED can make a module with the name " Ground Attack AirForces-East " including all the Su-25 variants and the Mig-27 and Su-24 with FC3 level. After all the west birds addons, ED will have not excuses to bring us all that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

after making great progress with A10 I hit the wall and needed a distraction.. totally forgot about the Su-25T!

Love flying this and scored 2 kills in the 2nd multiplayer game. I think I like flying it more than the a10!

I cant believe that DcW and the Su25t are actually free

Im in with clickable stuff but Im happy just flying her now

Edited by cheap charlie

after making great progress with A10 I hit the wall and needed a distraction.. totally forgot about the Su-25T!

Love flying this and scored 2 kills in the 2nd multiplayer game. I think I like flying it more than the a10!

I cant believe that DcW and the Su25t are actually free

Im in with clickable stuff but Im happy just flying her now

I agree but that is true for me with most russian aircraft, they have more of a "soul" than western counterparts which makes them more enjoyable to fly.

I would prefer that ed would release somehing else but would be great for a third party to go for it.

Edited by robert123456

The SU-25T(M) is an pretty impressive aircraft. Having it at DCS level would be certainly most interesting. I'd probably buy it. However I doubt we'll ever see it being released. It makes little sense to me from a marketing POV.

Me and my friend were playing a mission last night where he was flying an Su-25T with the goal of attacking my airfield, and I was flying an A-10C with the goal of attacking his airfield (both with ground forces). Let's just say it turned into a real fun evening.

Now, had the Su-25T in DCS World gotten an avionics upgrade to match the fidelity of the A-10C, I would certainly buy it. Then, NATO and Russia would have an equivalent fidelity airframe with respect to its task.

Lost

Nice plane on that gun...

OS764 P930@4 MBUD3R M6GB G5870 SSDX25 CAntec1200 HTMHW

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guys we should make this a poll! I would give 100 euros for clickable full realistic su-25A or SU-25T (i prefer A version cus needs more skill and i like cold war things)! Should i start a poll to this?

Just your name here is a political provocation, so my answer is NO! Not ever.

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

Check the whole thread - it goes way back to 2011 ;)

lol, sorry, I didn't check, then I would buy one, but not for 100EUR. A EF2000 fully clickable, and afm, would probably easy get 100EUR from me.

Edited by Buzpilot

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

Just your name here is a political provocation, so my answer is NO! Not ever.

This is not uncommon in this forum. One can often see in this forum people whose signature or avatar are provocative images reminding one of the evil things of WWII, or unfriendly statements of the cold war era.

Despite this thread being raised from the dead, the answer is absolutely.

I love the design philosophy of the Frogfoot, and enjoy the challenge of the Su-25 and "doing it my own damn self!" :)

A full blown DCS: Su-25 variant with 6DOF (I realize the original Su-25 already has that) and clickable cockpit would be a day one buy for me.

If they want to throw in more variants like the Su-25SM - which appears to be the "official" RuAF upgrade of the Su-25 airframe - I'd buy that too! :)